News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Enforced Incest (F for M)

Started by Gail Warning, September 08, 2017, 05:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gail Warning

Hi.

During a conversation with another member, I came up with the following story plot that I would be keen to play.

The main theme of the story is the forced incestual relationship between a mother and teenage son.
My idea is that the mother and son are caught up in some kind of criminal event (maybe a bank robbery) that goes wrong and they become hostages for a time.

During their captivity, the mother is made to perform sexual acts with the criminals and these are witnessed by her son. He becomes very aroused by seeing his mother behave in such a way and his arousal is noticed by the criminals. They tease him about this and even get another female captive to perform on him, exciting him to the point where he admits his lust for his mother.

The hostage situation ends and the mother testifies at the trial which results in the criminals being sent to prison. A few months later the mother is visited by the boss of the criminal syndicate to which the gang belonged. The mother is given the choice of becoming a member of the syndicate, in order to replace the income from the gang or to be executed for her part in their imprisonment. The mother has no option to agree but then is shocked when she is told that her son will be in charge of her and she must obey whatever he commands.

I see the mother and son being made to carry out a multitude of tasks which involve various kinds of sexual acts. All the time they must keep their criminal activities secret from the mother's husband.

I am looking for a partner that will play the teenage son. I am looking to explore how the mother's and son's characters change as they sink deeper into the criminal lifestyle.

Gail