Craving giantess growth (with inflation or weight gain)

Started by Diablos97, June 25, 2010, 07:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diablos97

I realized I occasionally crave..want..desire giantess growth. But not simply getting taller, I like additions.

I'm looking for a growth RP to include weight gain, breast expansion and/or belly expansion, in SOME form or extent (all-out, limited amount or parts etc etc). If you're familiar with mamabliss's BE and growth process, that is along the lines I like to look for, but it can still be something else. While the tall-ness, intimidation implied and general power is attractive, having something else to give it some flavor is what makes this doable for me.

Also, while pure smut is okay, I really want some story to play into this. Something fleshy to build to, or around, the process.

I don't mind playing another female in the process, or the guy who watches and dominated..as long as my partner is a female character.

Reply or PM me, to hammer out a plot.

For incentive, here is a writing sample of my idea for WG/Giantess process:

"As Kate chewed the small chocolate, she stuck her legs out on her bed and relaxed against the headboard, wearing her favorite bra on her D-cup boobs, and pajama bottoms. It was hollow with rich caramel inside and..it seemed like something else. She tongued the delicious treat in her mouth for a moment, savouring the taste, and let it slide down her gullet. A small gurgle came from her stomach, and it seemed..puffier. Suddenly her pajama pants seemed too small, her feet slid further down and off the bed, while her bra got tighter before the straps snapped off. Her larger breasts flopped down on her chest. Staring, Kate was wide-eyed at the spectacle. Her tits had grown fuller, and she was..taller.

'Did I just..' was her thought, whispering it out load though there was no one to talk to, 'Maybe I should..test it?'

Unwrapping another small chocolate from the box, Kate popped it in her mouth and started to chew it. She hesitated for a moment, thinking she shouldn't do this. Just as the thought passed, she swallowed instinctively and gasped. Rips were heard as Kate's pants got holes with flesh poking throug and looking too short for her long..long legs. Her head passed the top of the headboard, while her belly pushed into her lap and tits rested swollen on top of it.

Rubbing her swollen boobs and belly, Kate moaned from the pleasure.

'Maybe..maybe I should try one more. Just in case.' she said aloud as she reached for another chocolate."
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Edit bump, corrected a typo and small edit to title.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs

Diablos97

Edit bump. Changed title again for clarity. Added writing sample for an example. Not the best, but something.
- Sir Kata

*My Ons and Offs