Group game possibilities, please take a vote -interest check-

Started by LamentingQuill, February 09, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I myself find myself gravitating either towards La Rose du Sorcier or Vampire Wars. Though the concept with the most votes on the 15th will ultimately decide what I'm doing.

Bowen

Peanuts

Vampire Mansion... though I'd better not try and join any more games :p
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.

sullivanthedreadlord

I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

firepyre

Vampire wars. Dragon mates seems more like bunch of solos rolled into one game than something likley to have any meaningful level of interaction between pairs. Personally, I'd like to see it done as some kind of power struggle between factions after the suspicious and unexpected death of the Elder who ruled the court, or something along those lines.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: firepyre on February 11, 2018, 11:36:08 PM
Vampire wars. Dragon mates seems more like bunch of solos rolled into one game than something likley to have any meaningful level of interaction between pairs. Personally, I'd like to see it done as some kind of power struggle between factions after the suspicious and unexpected death of the Elder who ruled the court, or something along those lines.

I'll mark you down for Vampire Wars. Though there's not a dead elder and they'd never have had any 'he who ruled them all' figure.

I'd liken it more to a strugle for each clan to expand territory and become stronger. I'll explain more if this one gets the most votes.

LamentingQuill

Thus far, Dragon Mates and Vampire Wars are tied for three points each.

sullivanthedreadlord

I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

LamentingQuill

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on February 12, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
I think I may have to go with vampire wars

Okay, marked down your vote.

That puts Vampire Wars ahead by one vote.

LamentingQuill

Last chance to vote.

Right now the votes stand as this:

La Rose du Socier

1 vote

The Dragon Mates

4 votes

Vampire Wars

5 votes

Vampire Mansion

3 votes

Revelation

LamentingQuill

Vote count has been updated, I'll be closing voting in the next 9 minutes.  It looks like Vampire Wars is the winner.

TheVillain

A bit late due to travel, for the record I was leaning the Rose then Dragons. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheVillain on February 16, 2018, 01:23:55 AM
A bit late due to travel, for the record I was leaning the Rose then Dragons. :P

If it helps, I'm considering blending the La Rose du Sorcier resort into the Vampire Wars world.

Captain Whitebread

I have a question.  It will determine which I am voting for.

The Dragon Mates  - Are we playing the Dragons or the Mates?

If we are playing the Dragons, my vote will be for:  Vampire Wars

If we are playing the Mates, my vote will be for:  Dragon Mates
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on February 16, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
I have a question.  It will determine which I am voting for.

The Dragon Mates  - Are we playing the Dragons or the Mates?

If we are playing the Dragons, my vote will be for:  Vampire Wars

If we are playing the Mates, my vote will be for:  Dragon Mates

I'll allow your last vote before I begin work on a recruit thread.

To answer your questions:

In the dragon story, male and females alike can be a mate or a dragon. No gender is restricted to being a mate or a dragon.

LamentingQuill

We have a tie for Dragon Mates and Vampire Wars. Anyone want to be the tie breaker?

Bowen

Ok with the consideration of you blending the La Rose du Sorcier resort into the Vampire Wars world I'm changing my vote to Vampires Wars.

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

LamentingQuill

There has been a new development, as indicated on the first page.

LamentingQuill

I have decided to run the monster group game shown in the link provided. I have REALLY wanted to do that one, but it only gained sufficient interest only very recently.

Have no fear though, like I said, you can play anything you want that can qualify as a monster.