Tales from the Black Stallion Tavern Reboot

Started by Kay Tana, October 13, 2011, 10:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malixe

Kah! You caught me right in the nose. But, so I know, should I be running off to do anything character build wise or is it just sortof out there in the background? ^^

Kay Tana

Quote from: freakula86 on October 14, 2011, 09:29:22 PM
There is just something about it that really broadens your horizon and let your creative juices flow.
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at how wrong my brain twisted that. Anyway, thanks, except for the deities this will mostly be my own original ideas.

Malixe - For the most part I never really cared for flashing your whole life at everyone. It makes it easier to keep character knowledge sepperate.
Get a mindset ready.

Mysterium

*peeks in looking about* :o

Is there room for one more?
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

Kay Tana

Why did I have to open my big friggen mouth?
Freak has expressed interest. If he joins that'll be all the spots filled.

freakula86

Kay I am will pass on this game for now until next time, to give someone else a shot at it man. Its cool

Kay Tana

Alright Mysterium hit me with your best shot.

Mysterium

Name : Chastian Windmark
Sex:   Female
Sexual  pref:  Heterosexual
Race: Halfling
Appearance:   She is small and delicately made.  Large eyes  of amber peer soulfully from a thin, heart shaped face.  Lips of shell pink curve in an upward bow. Her hair is a nut brown, and usually pulled back beneath a scrap of cloth. Her ears, slightly pointed.  Most times, she binds her breasts down to hide her sex. During such times, she appears to be a gangly boy rather than a girl. When she chooses not to appear as a boy, she wears a rather abbreviated top.  IT has no buttons closing it, only a small broach at the collarbone. The lower swells of her breasts peeking out from the lower most hemline.  Thin silvery chains dangle freely from beneath her top, with lavender droplets at the end of each matching the stone in the small broach. It would appear either she has piercings or the chains are attached to her top. Loose fitting pants bell out from a fitted waist. Soft doeskin shoes cover her feet. They are perhaps odd in appearance, with a split toe. Enabling her to climb more easily and move in silence.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Thief if Rogue is considered a ‘multi class’ and not available at present
History: Chastian was born to parents who liked to travel, oddly. They died when she was only five years old. She was whisked out of the streets by another orphan, and introduced to an old man who had lost his legs in a long forgotten war. The old man taught orphans how to be thieves. His ways were quite different from other thieves. He taught his young charges, that nothing was ‘ever’ worth hurting another person. Never get to greedy. Never eat all you can, as a full thief is a sleepy one.  Chastian learned her lessons well.  Their home was burned to the ground one day. For no other reason than the owner of their building didn’t want to pay to upgrade it. Her old mentor didn’t make it out alive. She left and took to the road after that.
Equipment:
    Lock picks
    Tinder box
    Dagger
    Two sets of clothing
    Sewing kit, including scissors
    Bedroll
    Cup and bowl
    2 bars of scentless soap
    One long coat with pockets sewn inside it.
    Various bits and scraps of material, along with small pouches (to keep coins from clinking)
    Standard adventurers pack

This is all I can think of.

Kay Tana

Mysterium

When not in use, a rod will fit in the palm of your hand. A  little longer than the size of a roll of quarters. When in use , they extend to be somewhat longer. Once they are placed, they will remain where they are until retrieved by the owner. In mid air, say.... used as an aid to climb. They can hold so many pounds. By this, I mean...say a person of however many pounds can stand on one. They can also be used to exert however many pounds of pressure on something say to hold it down. AS in...pinning a cold warg or what have you. I have not defined how many 'pounds' as I do not recall the number given when tey were used in an actual game.

Kay Tana

Sounds interesting, but I don't think you should have something like that at the begining. Otherwise its fine.

Mysterium

Alrighty. That can be scratched. Is everything else agreeable?

Kay Tana

Mysterium

VNConsort

Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

Kay Tana

Kay Tana

Oi! It's time for me to get off my lazy ass and give this a ReBoot to the head.
Here it is all over again.

While I shall keep the plot secret for now I will say this. This is going to take time. Oh don't get me wrong there will be plenty of action, but I'm big on plot development and PC to PC interaction.

For those who've played D&D 3.5 you'll fit right in, but minus a lot of the dice (not all).
This has apparently caused some confusion. I will not be restricting play to 3.5 rules or any for that matter. I simply meant that anyone who has played it will recognize things like monsters, items, and some NPCs. Also I'm taking some of their pantheon because I just don't have time to come up with every last detail for every last god and goddess. Once in play I'll make a list of any and all that I use.

I need a party of four for a 'High Fantasy'/ save the world. Standard races and classes apply, but I'm open to negotiating. Everyone will start at a 'low level' and we'll progress from there. That means low level equipment and abilities. Of course anyone genre savvy knows loot will be better than standard stuff anyway.
Once I see any kind of interest I'll slap up a character sheet.

James Moriarty

James Moriarty

I enjoyed my Sorc!  And I've in the meanwhile gained a bit more DnD experience.  Let the good times roll!

Kay Tana

And Role as well. Hopefully others will have the same enthusiasm.

Kay Tana

I hope the D&D basis isn't throwing people off. You need not have any D&D experience to play or thrive even.