The Collector (Looking for strong female writers)

Started by seducer12, July 15, 2011, 02:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seducer12

Name : Neha Randhiv

Picture options for the character (Yes, I know there a quite a few :) )

Plot description

Neha Randhiv has a weekly prime time show on the biggest Travel and Lifestyle Channel in India, TLC. Born to the wealthy Randhiv family in Mumbai, Neha has lived a life of privilege. Blessed with her mother’s beauty, outgoing nature, rebelliousness and her father’s wit and intelligence, Neha is an unpredictable girl. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she is immediately hired into a large television network and soon earns her flagship show. She has had many boyfriends and suitors but her independent nature meant that she has never gotten tied down. She has always been a free spirit. Her progressive parents have exposed her to everything in the world and have put no restrictions on her. This coupled with her inherent curiosity, espically for things sexual, she has always been open to the most erotic of adventures.

She has always been interested in exploring her sexuality, and throughout her life has explored various sexual taboos with like minded people. Her current job as a travel journalist gives her the perfect opportunity to satisfy her latent sexual curiosity. Travelling to various countries for her job, she samples men of different ages, ethnicities and social status. She explores each and every one of her sexual desires, keeping a diary which documents everything. In essence, she collects her men from all over the world.

I would play all the male characters she encounters. The plot could include any sexual deviance and situation, I’m game. It could even include two to three men at the same time. In some situations she could be the submissive but in others the dominant one. I would like to explore different countries, different situations and different control dynamics in her sexual escapades. It could perhaps eventually lead to her falling in love with one of her many conquests but who in turn, has no interest in her for the long term. However this is optional.

I am also open to more darker interpretations of the same concept of women collecting men as conquests. PM me to discuss the plot further, or reply on this thread. :)
Cheers.