Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

The Stone was old and barely able to stand on its own.  The Temple in a ruined state watched as the stones crumbled. Several Pilots gave tours from the sky as the ground was unstable.

Minx, Max, Marvelous

Mordred

I had no idea the little minx contained within those wild, juicy veins such a potent concoction that would linger upon my lips for so many sleepless days. Oh, but while the max of such sensations was mind-numbing, the inevitable plummet was quite excruciating. Could I be blamed, in light of this spectral chaos that was thrust upon my ravenous cells, to once again find this marvelous little bundle of lusciousness to sink my insatiable fangs into?

Nocturnal, Nibbling, Nightmare
*See Pillory*

Zexena

This is how a nightmare begins.A scream echoed trough the street during this nocturnal hour, chilling me to the bone. I must assume the cause being from the nibbling of some atrocious horror.

Zexena

Mordred

Down close to the dark little pool of blood I crouched, simply breathing my cold, icy breath.. willing those deep fabrics of utter wickedness within to whisper their ancient truths. The last of my kind, I was, after all the others were sent to their final death by this shadowy puddle. Yet none of those others embraced within their own skin the same magic that crackled within mine, which I knew would shield me from the ultimate demise.. or so I hoped.

Star, Blazing, Sunset
*See Pillory*

Sybl

A Star  broke loose from the universe. Its Blazing  colors out shown every Sunset.

Tickle, Mouse, Sword

Mordred

I wonder what it would take to tickle a tiny rodent. Say, a mouse, for instance. If one approached the squeaky thing with a toothpick, hoping to result in a giggle, would the creature freak out thinking it was some sort of sword?

Punctured, Aura, Radio
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Punctured,  was the shape of that old nasty looking bicycle tire.  It once was brilliant in blazing black, an Aura all it's own. Like a story from the old time Radio Shows, they all had their own hopes and dreams. Now replaced by age and dust.

Bring, Brush, Bamboozled

Mordred

With a crackling strike upon her bare bottom, the lecherous creature raised an eyebrow, whispering in such a way that lust dripped from his every syllable, "Did you forget to bring that which was demanded, you naughty little thing?" Yet as the girl winced, she started to melt as she felt his hand brush softly over the warming cheek. This little game was a cat and mouse ritual that began each and every day of lessons.. yet who bamboozled who, forever remained the ultimate mystery.

Keys, Cheese, Seize
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Dear the keysare on the table beside you, I also made a sandwich with cheese on it. I will seize that shirt from you now so I can finish laundry.  (Hope I did that right)

Red, Whip, Mist
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

If I squint just so, the cerulean hues I do so adore seem to shift into a dark red. Ahhh, and that delicious color has this wild little way of sending the crack of a whip upon every deviant hunger that lurks inside the mind of this beast. Has been the way even back when mist shrouded the land of Avalon, yes it has.

Pleasure, Leisure, Measure
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

I dreamed the whole night through
of pleasure yet unknown. 
I woke well after dawn,
at leisure all alone. 
I eyed the bedside clock,
to measure time now flown.

ink, distinct, propinquity
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

In a way, the veins hold a unique tale that is told by the lush ink that swirls within. Every little drop inside whispering their own distinct tale of wonder as they send their intoxicating beats out to absorb into the senses. And while this sweet song can be felt at quite a distance, the direct propinquity of feeling that mesmerizing ripple through a soft breast, against my own icy touch.. is always the ideal way.

Unleash, Sublime, Textures
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I wish my fractal program would Unleash some thing so Sublime and be filled with awesome Textures.

Lists, Tractor, Mangeled

Mordred

Smacking his hand hard with the menacing ruler, the dark creature winced.. then pointed at the neon lit lists upon the wall. Rule number three clearly stated.. "Tractor shall not be used to remove Jello from the Pit." As the ruler then whistled through the air, all eyes stared through the window, to see the mangled pile of glistening blue that was rapidly melting under the beaming sun, filling all with mingling waves of sadness and fear.

Scandal, Candle, Handle
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

She was a handful, and everyone in the bar knew it, every scandal whispered in the corner booths had her name all over it.  Still when Jolie slipped her quarters in the juke box, and curled herself around the pole on stage, like a moth to the flame of a candle, the place fell silent and everyone gaped.  Everyone that is except Mickey; all he could do was drown his sorrows in another beer, and lament to nobody -- for nobody was listening -- about how he couldn't seem to get a handle on the his sister's wild reputation.

winner, sinner, dinner
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

As the Especially Dark Day began, the one who was the winner was flooded inside his mind before the residue of his dreams could properly fade. Yes, it seems the little mind of this sinner topped all others in the ways it conjured those decadent, deviant thoughts. And tonight, as a reward for such devilish mental flows, the Especially Dark One would expect this one to fill a seat at his Especially Dark Dinner.

Hover, Cover, Lover
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

As usual my cursor will hover over the words waiting for my brain to catch up. Soon the cover of a book catches my eye and I am no longer lost. It is a book I can share with my lover by reading from its pages enhancing our evening together.

whimsical, daring, duo
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Fingers swirled through the air with such speed, blurring flares of color seemed to sprout and hum off into the distance as the master of gestures whispered into the wild scene, "Be whimsical, my lovely pets, to your heart's content." Soon, the chaotic blend of hues began to pulsate into life as a vision of two daring creatures pounced upon a much larger beast. At first, it seemed as though the foolish duo would quickly perish.. until they suddenly, somehow, blended into one rippling thing.. and swallowed the other creature whole.

Treacherous, Lecherous, Adventurous
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Treacherous people shouldn't be messed with but shoving them out on the ice could be fun. Lecherous old men are those that like to pinch a waitress on the butt. Beware, one carrying hot coffee might find it Adventurous to kindly throw it on them :P

Wicked, Little, Monkey

Mordred

Hours after that initial bite started it's change, I started to feel the wicked changes at a more cellular level. It was as if every little fiber inside ripped apart then snapped back together.. only.. better. Waking the next night, with this insatiable need to feel warm blood coat my newly formed fangs and gush inside my lips, I knew I was no longer a slightly advanced monkey.. but an instrument of pure lust.

Bottle, Throttle, Mottle
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Bottled up inside the mind are traps of delicious little rhymes. Hit the Throttle full speed ahead, watch out for the cliffs or you will be dead. Mottled markings of red and blue I wonder what to do with these colors on you?

Extremely, Excitable, Extraordinaire

Mordred

In those extremely rare times when the path within shadow becomes.. distorted by the sinister humor of the reflecting darkness, there are measures the wayward travellor can take. Yet before I describe these steps, I must warn to tread upon this advice carefully, so as to not lure the excitable energies that lurk in the hard to reach corners of the dark. The ease at which those perceptive bits of lecherous flows zoom in on a vibrant bit of life pushes at the limits of being extraordinaire.

Fetish, Feline, Feverish
*See Pillory*

Sybl

He had a way with play time with that girl over there. She had an unusual Fetish.  She went crazy when she saw anything that even looked Feline.  Her body became feverish when she saw you in the shadows giving you a feline looking shadow. She pounced, and became Feverish when she realized her mistake.

Spring, Leaves, Allergies

Mordred

Sitting under the sky of dusk, the man in black took a deep breath of the fresh spring air. There was something quite exotic, he always thought, in how the newly stretching leaves added their soft caress upon the symphony of pulse that rippled through the air, this time of year. His only regret was, as always, how his never-ending allergies kept him forever away from seeing the sun that brought such gorgeous life upon his dead soul.

Fading, Fever, Forever
*See Pillory*