what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Divine

MissFemdom

A white long silk nightie, getting ready to go sleeping...

Lycana

Now that I'm out of the shower: white panties and a spaghetti-strap white cami. It actually made it to 65 degrees today! I got to wear shorts!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Adammair

Quote from: Xandi on April 21, 2012, 10:28:38 AM
Swoons.....fanning myself with the naughty thoughts

I am wearing a grey tank top

...and nothing else? *swoons, fanning myself with the naughty thoughts* ;)

Xenolord

Clothes.

Oh, come on, don't look at me like that! It's a legit answer!

But more details, black jeans and a black 'Dead End' shirt.

Amy Liz

Clothes too! *giggles* It was a good one.

Shorts and a t-shirt.

Night Stalker

Holden Boxers, Blue sweatpants, black shirt, black socks and glasses.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lycana

Denim shorts, black belt and a black bra. I can't find a shirt :-(
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Not what my avi is...but, I could... ;D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Aaron Divine

A bathrobe, since I just got out of the shower.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sweater dress and peacock blue cardigan jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray straight skirt with a light blue twinset, beige stockings and navy heels.

Bastet

Black tank top with lace trim, jean shorts, a pair of ankle socks, white cotton bikini undies......and OMG no bra. I am such a shameless hussy! :P

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suit with white blouse, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Aaron Divine

I'm wearing exactly what I'm wearing in my avatar.

Just got home from training.

SinfulAngel

Blue and white microfiber nightgown and panties. I've been lazy and just stayed in my pj's they are comfy.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, red silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

ashia starstreak

Now I don't mean to pry into your business Miss Beguile's Mistress, but a professional woman such as you..well I'd say you could use a fresh out of the dryer egyption cotton towel, soft fuzzy slippers and a good massage. ;)

I'm in nothing special... Worn blue cut off jeans, white tank top, and a red plaid button over shirt.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Rhys Thanatos

Xydaef

Green tank and green panties! (and a towel in my hair, just got out of the shower c; )

Aaron Divine

<--- Basically what I'm wearing there, as I'm heading out soon for a jog.

Autumn52

a purple tshirt with cut off denim shorts.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Mmmmm Purple, yummy.

Dark blue suit today for me.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue square-necked dress with cap sleeves, A-line skirt and black belt, beige stockings and black platform heels.

Amy Liz

Dark PJ shorts and a matching top, sooo comfy.