Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

Quote from: NightStalker73au on February 16, 2010, 03:29:18 PM
Over time they will become clearer *hugs* I'm gone.

~hugs hugs hugs~ letter ok more talking
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

now where is my Shade at''
I miss him I need his lap to sit in  ;)
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 03:45:11 PM
now where is my Shade at''
I miss him I need his lap to sit in  ;)

sorry, I had class lol

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 16, 2010, 04:41:11 PM
sorry, I had class lol

its kool I knida thought that, ~run and jump back in his lap~ yehhyy your back now I want be so boreing ~giggling~ :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 04:46:10 PM
its kool I knida thought that, ~run and jump back in his lap~ yehhyy your back now I want be so boreing ~giggling~ :D

(cuddles as you sit in my lap) hehe

Bluevamp

~swaying around in your lap~ yeah cuddleing is good, and were all alone again  >:) heehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 05:12:25 PM
~swaying around in your lap~ yeah cuddleing is good, and were all alone again  >:) heehee

yep ;)

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 06:56:07 PM
heyyy sweetie ~hugging on him and covering him with kisses~

(gets hugged and covered in kisses) :) :D ;D

Bluevamp

hey we need some music in here you know that Shade, so how about it sweetie
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

uh, is there a stereo or something in here? (looks around)

Bluevamp

idk, you look and I'll sit and wait, or do you have something to listen too some tunes
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

uh... (reaches into pocket) here's my ipod...

Bluevamp

that will do sweetie, its better then nothing, I think don't you
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

unmm what ever you got as long its not a lot of hard rock, my head could not take it ok ~hugging and kissing on him~ my sweetShade ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Let's see... (cycles through artists) hmm... how about... some Lifehouse?

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(starts playing the song 'You and Me' by Lifehouse)

Bluevamp

aah it sound like slow song so you want to dance
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

uh... i don't really dance...  :-[

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 16, 2010, 08:38:05 PM
uh... i don't really dance...  :-[

ooh it easy and when it a slow song it even more easyer come on I'll show you just put you arms around my waist and I put my arms around your neck and then we just slow dance you can flowers me ok.. now try
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

oh... ok :) (slow dances with you, putting my arms around your waist)

Bluevamp

now see there its not so hard now is it Shade, now come a little closer to me ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}