The twins and the perfect stranger [femboy, crossdressing, incest - Small Group]

Started by Anna Katrine, October 18, 2018, 02:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

A pair of twins spend their nights partying, drinking and picking up strangers while they spend their days sleeping out the hangover. They are both very close and have recently found great joy in passing the brother of as a girl, letting him dress up in his sister's clothes and such. While they love to go out and pick up strangers to bring home with them, they always end up frustrated that the strangers are unable to keep up with their appetites.

One night they happen to pick up the perfect stranger, that is not only able to keep up but also give them so much more than they had expected. What happens next is up in the air. Will the perfect stranger create a wedge between the two twins? Make them competitive to try and win the perfect stranger's favour? Do they all three go out on happy little dates together and create a 3-person relationship? Or does the perfect stranger realise that the twins can become their perfect little pets and begin to completely dominate them?

I will be playing the sister. As such I am looking for someone to play the part of the crossdressing femboy brother as well as someone to play the perfect stranger. The gender of the perfect stranger doesn't matter, but please note that if he is a man, then I expect m/m sex with the brother.

Hopefully this catches the interest of some of you. If not, then have a nice day.

RedPhoenix

Sounds like it could be fun. I'd be up for playing the femme 'brother' although I'd probably want to play 'him' as some mix of trans and genderqueer that hadn't really had the nerve to come out yet and likes using the dress up games an excuse to be who 'he' prefers to be! :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Anna Katrine

Thank you for the interest Red!

And yes, god yes that is perfect. I would love that angle on the crossdressing. It could also give an extra thing to play with as maybe the stranger gives the courage to finally come out :)

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Totoro

Heya,

I think I'd be interested in playing the stranger as a male. As I'm taking 'perfect stranger' to be in the eyes of the other two characters I'm happy to have at least a fair few aspects of him decided/talked through with the two of you. M/'M' is really no issue at all.

Anna Katrine

Neat!

Seems like we have a good little group here. I will make us an OOC soon so we can hash some stuff out :)

Totoro

Quote from: Anna Katrine on October 18, 2018, 07:12:08 AM
Neat!

Seems like we have a good little group here. I will make us an OOC soon so we can hash some stuff out :)

Awesome. Looking forward to figuring it out.