choose your own adventure style roleplay. Partner/idea's wanted! (Adult TF game)

Started by Jennifer swallows, October 26, 2015, 11:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Hello and thank you for stopping by my roleplay request thread. ^_^ I've been wanting to play something like this for a while, so I hope i can get it off the ground. Thing is, I will need some help to do it. At this point, i'm just trying to figure out how make it work in a forum roleplay.

I'm sure more then a few of you have played a choose your own adventure text game or tried Dnd. This role play will be similar to that, but it will all depend on how much we can do in a written forum post.

My idea so far is to have one person play the DM and one person is the player navigating the traps and scenery. Pretty simple, but the DM would have to give the player options to take and the player would have to roll some dice to see if any actions she/he performs succeeds. Again, it's pretty simple, I just think that there might be some problems that will come up that I'm not accounting for.

plenty of things to discuss with who ever wants to take up the DM side of the game. I have an idea for the setting, (again, adult TF) a sissy school that I break into at night. Where I go, who I meet and what happens is all up in the air. Though I'm sure eventually i will be caught and made over as one of the girls.

If you are interested can provide some help or have any ideas/suggestions, please drop me a line! ^_^

EDIT: This idea is already taken, thanks for showing interest. ^_^