Started by Remiel, December 24, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

And for those who don't, there is simply shadow to envelop them in Dark

Yet those shining drops of wonder, they love to whisper their ancient tales
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Stories of magic from ages long past, creation's deep meaning now unveils

Travellers in time through reality's gates, infinite universes existing in space
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Through shift of light or hopping rock to rock, these creatures decide their pace

Farther outward, the time flows back, until the first bang rippled into being
*See Pillory*

Xandria

All possibilities in each molecule of space, if one but looks into infinity seeing

Nebulous strands of creation still vibrate, conscious eternal shaping all that we are

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Geil

Joining points in time and space no matter, near nor far,

These tales define all that is now, and all that might have been

Poetry in Emotion
Variety is the spice of life - I'll have the vindaloo please.
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Reality spirals in non linear ways, past and future, everything in between

Subconscious dreaming a hint at what lies, in the heart of the universe, eternal and vast

Mordred

Oh but to rise into those far off reaches, I better first swig this java extremely fast!

Then with a crouch, I point up to a star, "That one, right there, that's where I head!"
*See Pillory*

Xandria

"You mean the one to the left that is flashing bright red?"

"But wait, do you see, the one by the moon? Now that is the one I willingly choose!"

Mordred

Offering an arm, again crouching low, "Climb aboard.. the Spaced out Blue Cruise"

With a leap the air whizzes, screaming by in a flash of bright light
*See Pillory*

Xandria

With shake of head and slight hesitation, a deep breath taken, a ticket for flight

Grinning I take offered arm and hold tight, amazed to learn you really can fly!

Mordred

Remembering when I first learned so long ago, I can't help but sigh

In a blue lit bubble we soar, through the vastness of air and space
*See Pillory*

Xandria

The flaming tails of shooting stars, leave a glittering magic trace

In awe I watch beside you, as the cosmos reveals it's beauty

Mordred

Making sure I hold you close, don't want you getting all sooty

Forcing a thought inside, we shift into a speed nearing warp
*See Pillory*

Xandria

A blur of sensations inside my mind, ethereal music like a golden harp

Warmly embraced I watch in awe, as we tumbling swirling through the matrix's door

Mordred

Into the swirling vortex we plunge, of this galaxy, we enter the core

Some senses slow while others madly speed, through chaos we course
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Past planets and stars we soar so fast, to the universe's center where lies a mystical source

Of all that's divine and wondrously alive, to touch if we're lucky, enchanted magic sublime

Mordred

Destinated point nears quickly, ushered by the sound of chime

Roar of senses slows to a crawl, as the world below us awaits
*See Pillory*

Geil

Short, squat, alien; planetary guardian; reads the latest sensor updates.

"Visitors!" it thinks, "Oooh goody! I wonder if they brought a gift?"

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Thick sienna clouds blow across two white suns, we stand dizzy disoriented in a bright swirling rift

Blinking in awe at a strange alien voice, a lizard like hand extends outwards to touch

Geil

"Welcome to my world of wonders. People don't stop by here much."

Hands are pressed in greeting here (not shaken, gripped nor kissed.)

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

With stammered thanks as fingers touch, all worries are dismissed

Lopsided grin the alien gives, with a welcome, calming potion

Geil

"Come and see the ruby tree, or the mercurial ocean?

"Perchance the crystal coastlines be more apt to your desires?"

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Nodding I glance and gasp with delight, at red foliage with the light of a thousand fires

Gazing in wonder I can't help but ask, "Of this ocean you speak, does it this beauty surpass?"

Geil

"Silvered waves a-rippling to horizon's end, in daylight dazzling mirrored glass,

"But, oh! when seen 'gainst glorious sunset, shimmering colours claim the eyes."

Poetry in Emotion
A&A Games O&O

Xandria

Those shimmers glide through shallow depths, like gossamer wings of butterflies

"How these gorgeous rainbows dancing delight, may I gather jeweled grains sand?"