Problems with connecting E.

Started by Fragile Dreams, November 20, 2009, 07:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

There is a member in IRC, who has problems connecting with E. She's using firefox and Chrome and non of them is able to connect her here. Can any staff member log into IRC and talk with her? Thank you.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

xiin

well, that was me with the problem - i'm in China, and i suspect they've finally blocked Elliquiy for its sexual content.
i've managed to get around this using a proxy, but i'm also told that proxy usage is not encouraged on E?
love me?

Nadir

I might be wrong, but I suspect the type of proxy discouraged here is the people-proxy, where you ask one person to tell another person something.

jouzinka

I'm in Europe and I sometimes get lags too, when I can't connect to E with anything. It usually lasts minutes, sometimes hours, but it is restored.

E may not be blocked for you just yet, xiin. :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Vekseid

Setting up a high-availability Elliquiy is one of those $$$$ things. I could do it, but >_>

https://elliquiy.com will bypass most blocking software, since it goes straight to the IP and (for now) that's all a middleman will see. We're okay with people using proxies to access Elliquiy, I just make it a point to remind people that yes, we can tell when people are doing this.