The Wars of the Roses [OOC] - Complete -- the valley is safe from the Thorns!

Started by Valerian, June 09, 2009, 04:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on June 12, 2009, 12:48:46 PM
Ok then!  I warn you, I tend to use paperweights as worry stones, and rub them often when I'm thinking...

*grins*  So, I have an inkwell, a paperweight... Hey Marguerite, want to be a letter opener?

Oooh, I get to slice people?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kazyth

Well of course, Marguerite!  What better a job for you than what comes naturally... and is done with a great deal of enjoyment?
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Marguerite

-Claps hands-

Though I want to be a talking letter opener.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Valerian

*scrolls back, trying to figure out exactly when the OOC got so very out of hand*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Good question. Shouldn't somebody be turning up dead soon, or get hung, or something? :D
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Well, I already nudged Caeli once, but I know she's really busy until the end of the day today... and with the vote so close I hate to rush ahead without her.

But I'll do something soon, I promise!  Before things get too crazy.  Hee.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

I suppose more RP-posts in the main thread then. ^_-
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

Sorry for taking so long on finals + etc. Do you still want me to vote, or shall we move on to the next day?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Rockin

Yeah, if you have time to vote, then go ahead.

Caeli

I posted! Sorry for taking so long >.<

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Bliss

Dude. You had finals. SO more important than a dying flowers game! ^_^
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Saku

QuoteDude. You had finals. SO more important than a dying flowers game! ^_^

LOL! I don't know why but that sounded so...wrong! xD

And yes Caeli, don't feel bad about it :) Finals are more important since they matter to you in real life *nods* ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Valerian

Yes, don't worry about it at all, Caeli.

Worry about what I'll do to the squirrels if and when I ever catch the one(s) that like to gnaw through my phone line and leave me without internet.   >:(
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Little BAHstards! *gets a squirreltrap*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Twice!  This is the second time they've left me cut off from the world!  The phone company won't want to replace the wires anymore.  *grumble*

Anyway, at least things are looking up for the Roses around here, and we can hopefully keep things moving faster now.  *rejoices*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

Go on YouTube. Look up "squirrelpult."
Have LOLs. :)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Hm, can't really do that at work... and I'm not positive I can do that at home at all, though they've promised it will be fixed by 8 pm.  We'll see.  *fidgets*

Anyway, assuming that works out all right, and I get the last few players needed, I hope to start up the new, gangsters and gun molls version sometime tomorrow.   ;D

I forgot it already leapt from eight to ten!  Nevermind.  Hee.  I'll take one or two more if anyone knows of someone else who'd like to join in, but it looks like we're set there.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caeli

Looking forward to it :D
What are the parts going to be?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Valerian

Right now I'm thinking there'll be a Snitch/Stool Pigeon who can identify others' roles; and an Undercover Cop (or possibly Hired Muscle) who can protect people.

Anyone who has other suggestions for names can toss them out.  If there's another role anyone would like to add, mention that, too -- there are lots and lots, though some of them just get silly; and with only ten players I wouldn't want to add more than one other special role.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Aiden

Man! I was hoping to last through the entire game! GRRRRRR

And here I was hoping to recreate this scene with another female villager...
NSFW

Looking forward to the Mafia game!

Bliss

*resurrects Aiden in private.*

>.>
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Saku

Quote from: Valerian on June 15, 2009, 09:24:55 AM
Hm, can't really do that at work... and I'm not positive I can do that at home at all, though they've promised it will be fixed by 8 pm.  We'll see.  *fidgets*

Anyway, assuming that works out all right, and I get the last few players needed, I hope to start up the new, gangsters and gun molls version sometime tomorrow.   ;D

I forgot it already leapt from eight to ten!  Nevermind.  Hee.  I'll take one or two more if anyone knows of someone else who'd like to join in, but it looks like we're set there.  :)

Coolness! I'm looking forward to it! :) ^_^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

*glares at the Aiden* You wicked wicked man!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Bliss

At least you made sure he had a great last day, LS! ;)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LadySky

*blushes and giggles*  True That!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.