News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

a M/M idea, reply ASAP

Started by Sunny, May 14, 2009, 12:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunny

If you are interested, please read the post below and then pm me. My character is a Neko, rich, handsome, and a bit controlling. He likes what he likes and has very particular tastes for the upkeep of his possessions including his slaves. this male slave will deal with some NC and a little extreme roughness at times in his journey to become Sunny's devout servant.

Here is the post
Sunny motioned to a second guard to bring the next slave into the private auction. This guard was bringing in a male slave. The male was gagged and blindfolded, in order to keep him from fighting against the guard and brought before Sunny for inspection. His skin was smooth, pale and without bruise or scar.  The guard began, "this male is from the shores of Newfoundland. He is a bit fussy but easy to manage with the proper leadership. His body is slender and well kept for your use." The guard turned the slave around to allow Sunny to see him from other angles before standing behind him and lifting him off the floor. Holding one thigh in each hand, the guard opened the slave's legs as wide as they could go, his feet dangling in the air, putting his manhood on display for Sunny's approval.

Sunny's ears perked up a bit, his eyes searching the slave's body for signs of abuse. Seeing none, he reached out and stroked his inner thigh making the slave tremble. "Has he been handled before?" he asked, meaning, had he any sexual experience. The guard shook his head. "He is pure and ready to be molded properly. Do you want him?" Sunny thought for a moment before nodding his head. "Sit him in front of me." The guard nodded, placing the slave infront of Sunny so his legs were crossed neatly beneath him and his face was inches away from Sunny's clothed manhood. Sunny removed his blindfold so the the slave to look upon him but left him gagged. He stroked the males hair gently, feeling the texture of it, firmly keeping his face in position so the male had no choice but to avert his attention between Sunny's legs.

Come and play with me.