[MUL]Looking for a Long Term roleplaying partner. (To play males.)

Started by Two Faced, October 04, 2008, 08:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Faced

When I say 'to play males' in the title, I mean for M/M.

I am a clingy little thing, if I find someone I like to roleplay with, I try to do lots of things with them from then on out. These are my partners-- not that there's anything wrong with a fling-- but I feel as if getting one of these would help tie me into the site. It's hard to get started without one or two.

Well, there's my ons and offs on my signature, and as it's a partner for various different roleplays, I won't list many ideas.

I'm a little picky about people, but you can't find someone unless you try a few.
If you have an idea, or any interest, or... anything to say, for that matter, please, do so.

I need to talk to you and get to know your writing a bit before I want to make a partner of you.

As a side note: I don't see many posts like this on here. I hope this is where it goes, and I'm sorry if it isn't. I'm new, obviously, and a little confused about the exact placement of everything.
A funny thing, the king who gets himself assassinated.

Glossolalia

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

Two Faced

GrinningHound

Hmmm....

*reads his intro post and O/O's*

I think I'm interested in hearing your ideas.  :D

Oh, and we both like DnD.  That is good.

I have an idea of my own as well that you might enjoy, I'll PM you with it.

Two Faced

Oh, that's great, GrinningHound.

My ideas I'll save for the PM, because I'd like to introduce them to you one at a time. It makes it easier to adapt them to a person's liking. Also, if you sent that PM, I'm afraid I never received it...

GrinningHound

I didn't send it yet.  Still thinking up some things as far as my idea.  I'd love for you to send me some of yours, though. :)

Two Faced

Hate to be a bother, GrinningHound,  but did you ever get my message? You haven't responded, and I was just wondering... P:

GrinningHound

Two Faced

._. Oh, lame. Try to message me, would you? P: I'm trying to figure out what's wrong.

GrinningHound

Ok, sent.  If it's not working, I'll get a mod to check it out.  Might be my mail thingy.

Two Faced