News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*squeezes Orchid tight* Do you want to know how sexy you are? Sure...I'll let you in on a little secret - VERY sexy!

Insanityenviesme

Thats no secret! Everyone knows Orchid is super sexy awesome hot :P Silly Bre!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

-Giggle Blush- Thank you for the kind words...But Breathless is Super Sexy! and as for you Insanity your just the hottest thing since sliced bread. -smiles-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Insanityenviesme

Hear that.. I'm sliced bread! I'm sliced bloody bread, people! Be jealous :P

And yep, Bre is suuuuper sexy! You should see her covered in chocolate!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Breathless Intent

Don't fill his head with compliments, its big enough already!

OrchidofDarkness

Insanityenviesme

-grins- But darling, I thought you liked my big beautiful head!
Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

-Puts tape over her own mouth and shakes her head no-

Autumn52

Hugs Orchid and whispers, "you look as lovely as ever sweet Orchid"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Hugs Xandi, and whispers into her ear "It's nice to see you here again beautiful."

Autumn52

Whispers as I sit in his lap, "I had to come and play with my friends. I have missed you."
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Hugs her while she sits in my lap, "I'm glad I was here when you came out to play.  I have missed you as well."

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

Then you were in the van with the wrong people.

Skadii

Autumn52

You and I could have given them a show Cole. It would have been fun. ;D ;D

Skadii

Oh how I wish you could have been there! Those silly boys would have never been the same! :)

Autumn52

Yes we could have started off by you sitting my my lap with my hand between your legs and then Oops guess better not give details since this is a PG area. HUGGS

Mr Bigglesworth

Hugs Xandi again, whispering into her ear "I'm glad you came around for hugs today.  I missed you.  I have to leave now, have fun  >:)"

Skadii

*laughing* Oh my...now this is something we need to talk about in Pm, my love! :)

Autumn52

*giggles*  We could have kisses and their tongues would have been wagging. I would have enjoyed tasting your tongue with mine.

Skadii

And I could have given you a lap dance...slowly stripping off my clothes...they would still be picking their jaws up off the ground! :)

Autumn52

I would have been tasting more than your lips in that case my sweet lovely Cole. I believe we could have had the entire van in up roar had you taken anything off, because I could not have resisted touching, tasting and enjoying you fully