Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

*Smirks.......and blows......her "WIN Whistle....then waits*

WINS!

I dont know

s*spanks and catches the win that falls out of your hands while you're still surprised of my pressence. i quickly run away*

abandoneddolly

I dont know

that easy huh? *Tackles dolly and takes advantage of her* The win is mine. *winks and climbs off leaving a trail blaze after him*

abandoneddolly

-chases him down and reclaims her win-

I dont know

*turns around and teleports the win to him by unleashing a spell in the air, smirks*

Story Tale

*sneaks the win from his hands just before he teleports off.*

Andalon

*snatch* Back-up teleporters for the WIN!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

I dont know

*breaks your back and draggs the win back to it's only owner. Strokes the glory win of victory* my preccccioussss....

Andalon

You're breaking copyright, you know that? And while watching you being dragged off to jail, I take the win, and... well, win.

Belle33

*sneaks the WIN from Andalon's clutches and sprints away*  Mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

I dont know

*whirls around Belle blowing her off the ground. uses the force to pull the win back in his hands* Ze win, oh glory, oh ze fantastich victoreh! Hail the win!

abandoneddolly

I dont know

Andalon

Aaaand that's what happens to people who fake a german accent.

Oh, by the way... dolly? Look there's a purple fluffy mouse trying to get into your underwear!

*grabs, snickers and runs*

abandoneddolly

awww _pouts- I didnt see any mouse. It sounded like a cool pet. - takes win for a pet instead. Puts a nice little collar on it-

Breathless Intent

*greedily snags this win from dolly as well, tucking it into her bra before bolting away*

Andalon

Since when do you wear a bra?

*picks up the poor win that fell down and strolls off*

Breathless Intent

*gasps and chases after Andalon* I will have you know I am very often in a bra.....just now happens to be a transition period. Besides, you don't have a good place to keep the win either, so I'll just have it back. Thanks!

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

abandoneddolly

MsPixel

adroitgrayman

Walks in from behind and pulls away the win. *smiles*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso