Club Roleplay

Started by LunaWolf, April 04, 2013, 03:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaWolf

Alright so this is my first thread for a group roleplay and well I sort of had this Idea about a club. The club is new in a town and it welcomes any race (Werewolf, vamp, Anthros, humans) and I got everything all mapped out and such and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this? it would be like a strip club, and a dance kind of club in a way
"We have doomed the Wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly perceived it to be..the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer..which is, in reality no more than a reflexed images of ourself."
Ons & Offs Requesting! Apologies and Absences

zetzal

I'm game if your still interested. I'll post my character sheet if/when we get more people.

LunaWolf

Awesome I'm, glad you are game!
"We have doomed the Wolf not for what it is, but for what we have deliberately and mistakenly perceived it to be..the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer..which is, in reality no more than a reflexed images of ourself."

zetzal

I would recomend bringing this thread up to any of your other writting partners whom may be interested. I will do the same depending on how much of a plot there is. I can work with just about anything, but the people on my buddy list may be a bit more picky.

Anna Katrine

Im interested. Will bookmark for now.

LunaWolf

Alright thanks and if you guys like go head and post some characters I'll bring mine up soon :)

Muse

Can you tell us more about your idea, Luna? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Iblis121

I'm interested, as well. Bookmarking!

zetzal

Yes, i'm still on board but would like more information.

Kokaine

I would be interested in hearing more about your idea.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LunaWolf

Alright well my big Idea is very simple.

The club was going be located just outside of Las Vegas, and it would be like a hotel like club. Every floor is different for other races, one for Anthros, one for humans, one for Demons and the list goes on. There is going to be bars located on every floor and some private rooms to have some fun in ;) It be like a place to get away from the real world and just to enjoy yourself. People can play as Visitors, Dancers, Strippers, Bartenders and that list continues as well. if you guys have anything to add please do so

Iblis121

Seems simple enough lol

LunaWolf

Alright so here are my characters you guys don't need to follow the template if you don't want to :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Full Name:
Aurora Waters
Nickname:
Ora, Anna
Race:
Human
Owner Of the club
Birthday:
December 25th
Outfit:
Normal Clothes
Tattoos:
Side
Wrist
Back
Leg
Arm

Full Name:
Ace Smith
Nickname:
N/A
Race:
Demon
Waiter
Height:
6'5"
Weight:
200lbs (Muscle mostly)

Full Name:
Sasha Fang
Nickname:
Mist
Race:
Wolf Anthro
Stripper/Waitress
Sexual Status:
Bi Sexual

Full Name:
Gabriel Snyder
Nickname:
Gab
Race:
Angel
Bartender
Height:
6'4"
Weight:
160 (Muscle mostly)

Cika

This looks interesting, kind of disappointed that your characters descriptions where replaced with a five minute google image rip-spree though. :-(

Also I've got an idea for this... big avian thing. Oversized purple birds basically,  a species I originally made in spore that's notable (Within itself) for  the fact they keep the only know off-shoot of their species as pets. Any objections to that from anyone before I start writing something up? (I find it useful to ask first and be sorry later.)

LunaWolf

Quote from: Cika on April 09, 2013, 07:48:40 AM
This looks interesting, kind of disappointed that your characters descriptions where replaced with a five minute google image rip-spree though. :-(

Also I've got an idea for this... big avian thing. Oversized purple birds basically,  a species I originally made in spore that's notable (Within itself) for  the fact they keep the only know off-shoot of their species as pets. Any objections to that from anyone before I start writing something up? (I find it useful to ask first and be sorry later.)
I just put the pictures there for people to give them like an Idea of what I\m looking for an I don't think that would be a good Idea, sorry I just want my club to be simple like any other club but the races are allowed... Sorry great Idea but it's not for me

Legion

You can count me in my dear wolf