Slave World 2035

Started by PeacethatPowerbrings, May 27, 2012, 08:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Newp...not what I had in mind...muwahah!

Clio

I'll get a CS up later. My muse has just been dead recently.

And there are already two redheads...geez. ;) Unfortunately, I'll have to add another. That's kind of my thing. :) And my slave will not be submissive naturally.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Azaria

too many slaves... but sadly I'll just have to add another ...

will be posting her as soon as I wake up, muse has been mushed up and wants to curl in bed...

AndyZ

I would like to recommend that those masters who are interested in multiple slaves may want to step up and let this be known.  Thankfully, it's much easier for one master to have many slaves than for one slave to have many masters.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

bubby

I'm going to retract my interest from this game.

Sol Lua

Well, I'm still game. Any of the Masters want to start grabbing slaves?

Swordsman18

We need more Masters since from my count I only saw mine in character sheet form. And I am not likely the type of Master that many of you slaves want.

Drake Valentine

Bookmarking for possible interest.

But(perhaps stupid question and limited on time to browse through everything) this will or there will be non-con, yes? xD

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Azaria

okies everyone, I don't think I'll be able to play this game... sorry :(

Antisoul

Name: Phineas Landerson
Ownership: Illiana "Ana" Thompson, *Topher Landerson, *"Public"
Personality: Self-centered to the point of doing to his brother as he did to climb over him her spot in their father's Will, and worst of all, smart. A long viewed pragmatist in nature Phineas is both ruthless and remorseless in his pursuit of wealth above all things. And while seen by many as without redemption the truth of the matter is that the mans determination and boundless patience are while rarely witnessed publicly, the virtues that those whom work with him seem most on the daily basis.
Bio: Key points.
- From the age of ten knew he would be master of his families fortunes and by twelve had begun shaping the plans that would dismantle the family corporation in a manner that the resulting investments would lay the way for future business capital.
- Shortly before his father was shot dead by the plans set rolling by Phineas his brother was kidnapped with no ransom or indication of what the culprits wanted. Almost a week to the date prior to Phineas inheriting everything, Topher turned up in an ER having poorly recovered from the invasive, irreversible surgical crimes that left the Elder Landerson's heir a woman, physically, chemically, mentally and most importantly, legally.
- Dumped inheritance into rapid expansion and acquisition of assets, commodities and an uncanny anticipation of the release of the Slave trade to private markets. The jump start nearly propelled Landerson form big name Cosmetics to the name flesh trade.
- Finally settling down, the remaining male Landerson sets to stabilizing his footing as the world returns to a sense of order. Phineas looks forward to acquiring his own jet and his sister lives better than a majority of the lower class freemen with virtually no responsibility save confinement to the family home without his own presence as a chaperone.

*The character Topher is open for someone to take, with only stipulation being that she fits the above. 

*Public: Will take a single private slave for the time being, and increase that as I find a good pace to keep. Forewarning however, Phineas does not waste time on undisciplined slaves nor the disciplining there of. Instead he tosses the unruly sort in with the chattel he sells en-mass and looks for something more agreeable.

Clio

Name: Aria Eloise DuPont

Ownership: Dirigible

Appearance:

Aria is 5'4" with a petite frame but ample curves that fill out her feminine clothes nicely. She is pale with a few freckles, and her eyes are big and blue. Her mouth and nose are small and pert, and her hair is long...red...and curly. She is pretty, although in more of a "doll" fashion than glamorous. However, she does play up her features with skilled make-up and flattering clothes.

Personality:
Aria is outgoing, extroverted and charismatic. She has never met a stranger, and is well-liked by most who meet her. She is kind and generous, although she hates that women are considered lower than men...and she hated the thought of slavery. She loves her family, and will protect them and those she loves until her dying breath. She is creative and intelligent, but has a short temper and is often off in her own little world. She can be hard to control at times, but deep down she's always wondered what it would be like for a man to take charge. However, she would never admit this to anyone.

Bio:
Aria was lucky enough to grow up in a loving home with her father and brothers. Her mother died when she was young, and her father had taken amazing care of her. He had a well-paying job, and they never wanted for anything. When she came of age, she had no fear, as her father had made it very clear that he would make sure she never had to be a slave. He would pay the tax until she could afford it on her own, and she had grown comfortable in her freedom. She was planning on moving up the career ladder after she graduated from college, but her whole life is about to change.

Her father has been sabotaged by a businessman who had his sights set on owning Aria. Losing his money, her father can't afford the tax anymore, and it's killing him that she's being forced up for auction to the highest bidder. She fought it at first, but she knew she could get her father in legal trouble if she caused too much of a fuss. She just had to hope that he could earn the money back soon so he could buy her out of slavery. If not...well, that wasn't an option. She wouldn't be a slave for longer than she had to, and she could only hope that her "master" would be kind.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Praxis

Is this still rolling towards "take off"?

I would be interested in taking up the mantle of a "master" if there are still openings.

Caela

Antisoul, that sounds fine to me. Shoot me a pm with how you're thinking she would have even come to his attention and we'll work out the details. :)

Patriarch

If more Masters are needed, I might decide to join. I like the concept and the lore is well-crafted. Good job.

Qt

I'm up for playing a master.

Will try draw up a sheet soon.

MagicalPen

Name: Andrew Simon

Ownership: Open to Slaves

Personality: Andrew likes power and has an ego because of it. Slavery, in his mind, is a great thing and while not demeaning to women, he certainly hasn't found one that he values above all other things.

Background: Andrew was born into a wealthy family and, as the eldest son, always carried the weight of the family name on his shoulders. His parents expected high things from him, pressuring him to do well in school and achieve only the highest of marks. It was no secret that the family business would be passed onto him and his father had been extremely intelligent and hardworking - Andrew would have to be the same. It put Andrew under a lot of stress but he did succeed.

While never the top of his class, he was always in the top 5%. His father rewarded him with money and fancy cars as he grew older. After getting his Masters in college, ANdrew began to work for the Corporation that his father ran, a quick learner, quickly rising in the ranks and in respect from his coworkers. Rewards turned from cars to slave-girls and Andrew was a happy man. His father died in a freak accident when Andrew was only 27, forcing him into the spotlight earlier then expected.

But Andrew has thrived, solidifying the Corporations position in the world over the last several years.

If a Slave would like to be paired with Andrew, I am open to PMs.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Caela

Gotta say, Jon Hamm = yumminess.

Dirigible

Phew, sorry for the delay...

Name: Maximilian Teller
Ownership: Aria DuPont

Background: A graduate of the Virtual Institute of Technology, Max Teller is a gifted electrical, chemical and quantum engineer – if not such an insightful businessman. He was able to crack the phase catalysis problem that had stalled development in liquid metal batteries for a decade, and created the Zeus cell: an infinitely scalable, flexible, honeycomb-shaped battery ideal for use in everything from electric cars to smartclothes. All he needed was an investor to bring the invention to market, and venture capitalist Duncan Sandahl was happy to oblige. As the Zeus was perfected and rolled out in countless applications across the world, the men saw their net worths increase by an order of magnitude a year; Max was a multi-billionaire by the time he was 30.

Now the 'chief visionary technologist' of the megacorp Zeus Electrodynamics, Max was content to let his partner handle the money and the wheelings and dealings while he focused on guiding research teams working on new problems in energy storage – his dream being a power source that could kickstart the stalled space exploration field. While Max was consumed with radiation flux, shielding and microgravity fluid dynamics, Duncan was sharpening his knives, and sank them deep into the younger man's back. Duncan had used the Zeus patents as collateral for risky investments that were intended to fail, and when they did he swept in with his own company to collect them. Financial irregularities were forged into the company's records and a breadcrumb trail of fraud left to Max's door. In no time at all he was deposed and voted out, the company and technology in Duncan's hands, and Max was arrested for corrupt practises.

Only a few of the charges stuck, and Max was sentenced to three years on a white-collar penal hulk.  Penniless and alone, his head was violently torn out of the clouds and he was forced to face his own foolishness and naivety. Prison gave him time to brood – and to plan. By the time he was released he had the beginnings of a cold-blooded revenge plotted, and a newfound will and ruthlessness to carry it out. He began taking freelance engineering work, grey-market projects on the edge of the law, scraping enough money together to acquire the tools he needed to ply his trade... and developing contacts in the shady side of the city. It was through these he learned that Duncan Sandahl had his eye on a particular young woman as his latest slave acquisition. Sandahl had taken Max's company, his wealth, his reputation, his inventions; it was time, Max thought, to start taking things from Sandahl.

Description: Once heavy-set, prison food and a year of subsisting on seaweed-ramen and jellyfish fillets have stripped the weight from Max, leaving his 6'4” frame gaunt and hard. His cheeks are hollow and covered with stubble that is flecked with grey like his messy, comb-breaking hair. When working or planning he has a thousand-yard stare, constructing 3D battery models in his mind or moving pieces representing his allies and enemies on a mental chessboard.

Personality: Formerly happy-go-lucky and ingenious, Max's mood and creativity have been schismed by the stress of his fall. He now varies between manic highs of activity when the designs flow easily (the most inventive time of his life, he reluctantly acknowledges) and brooding lows where his temper frays and he dwells on the wrongs done to him, an spends time elaborating his plans for revenge.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 11, 2012, 07:39:49 PM
Bookmarking for possible interest.

But(perhaps stupid question and limited on time to browse through everything) this will or there will be non-con, yes? xD

Yes, non-con will be a part of this. Technically, since the consent of slaves is not really considered, all master/slave relationships in this universe are non-con. However, more significant non-con elements are possible, depending on the particular relationships of slaves and masters.

Quote from: bdgb on June 13, 2012, 01:43:47 PM
Is this still rolling towards "take off"?

I would be interested in taking up the mantle of a "master" if there are still openings.

Yes, it still moving in that direction. ;D

Quote from: Dirigible on June 14, 2012, 04:54:07 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Phew, sorry for the delay...

Name: Maximilian Teller
Ownership: Aria DuPont

Background: A graduate of the Virtual Institute of Technology, Max Teller is a gifted electrical, chemical and quantum engineer – if not such an insightful businessman. He was able to crack the phase catalysis problem that had stalled development in liquid metal batteries for a decade, and created the Zeus cell: an infinitely scalable, flexible, honeycomb-shaped battery ideal for use in everything from electric cars to smartclothes. All he needed was an investor to bring the invention to market, and venture capitalist Duncan Sandahl was happy to oblige. As the Zeus was perfected and rolled out in countless applications across the world, the men saw their net worths increase by an order of magnitude a year; Max was a multi-billionaire by the time he was 30.

Now the 'chief visionary technologist' of the megacorp Zeus Electrodynamics, Max was content to let his partner handle the money and the wheelings and dealings while he focused on guiding research teams working on new problems in energy storage – his dream being a power source that could kickstart the stalled space exploration field. While Max was consumed with radiation flux, shielding and microgravity fluid dynamics, Duncan was sharpening his knives, and sank them deep into the younger man's back. Duncan had used the Zeus patents as collateral for risky investments that were intended to fail, and when they did he swept in with his own company to collect them. Financial irregularities were forged into the company's records and a breadcrumb trail of fraud left to Max's door. In no time at all he was deposed and voted out, the company and technology in Duncan's hands, and Max was arrested for corrupt practises.

Only a few of the charges stuck, and Max was sentenced to three years on a white-collar penal hulk.  Penniless and alone, his head was violently torn out of the clouds and he was forced to face his own foolishness and naivety. Prison gave him time to brood – and to plan. By the time he was released he had the beginnings of a cold-blooded revenge plotted, and a newfound will and ruthlessness to carry it out. He began taking freelance engineering work, grey-market projects on the edge of the law, scraping enough money together to acquire the tools he needed to ply his trade... and developing contacts in the shady side of the city. It was through these he learned that Duncan Sandahl had his eye on a particular young woman as his latest slave acquisition. Sandahl had taken Max's company, his wealth, his reputation, his inventions; it was time, Max thought, to start taking things from Sandahl.

Description: Once heavy-set, prison food and a year of subsisting on seaweed-ramen and jellyfish fillets have stripped the weight from Max, leaving his 6'4” frame gaunt and hard. His cheeks are hollow and covered with stubble that is flecked with grey like his messy, comb-breaking hair. When working or planning he has a thousand-yard stare, constructing 3D battery models in his mind or moving pieces representing his allies and enemies on a mental chessboard.

Personality: Formerly happy-go-lucky and ingenious, Max's mood and creativity have been schismed by the stress of his fall. He now varies between manic highs of activity when the designs flow easily (the most inventive time of his life, he reluctantly acknowledges) and brooding lows where his temper frays and he dwells on the wrongs done to him, an spends time elaborating his plans for revenge.

As a brief note, I've been working over additional setting info, that will deal will megacorps, and more political issues, for the corporate-oriented, or involved characters, as we have quite a few. This may necessitate some changes to the concept for Zeus Electrodynamics, but i'll talk this over with you if that's needed.

For everyone who has submitted a character thus far, I'll be dealing with approving them, or requiring edits when I'm ready to open a character sheet thread, and start the game. Unfortunately, I'm rather more busy as of late than expected, but hopefully this will clear up shortly.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

CoquetaF

Are there still openings for slaves?

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: CoquetaF on June 14, 2012, 05:36:12 PM
Are there still openings for slaves?

Yes, there is no limit on space. When I get working on dealing with character sheets, I'll evaluate what the ratio is like and decide then which are needed more. Slaves, however, are always welcome.

CoquetaF

Thank you, I'll go get started on my character now  :-)

Drake Valentine

Hmmm...

What about criminal activity? In this new world, will you allow characters who may have affiliation and/or lead some form of crime ring?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Dirigible

My character has some recently underworld dealings, so if Peace does okay that, Drake, we could work up some connections between the two.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 14, 2012, 07:31:05 PM
Hmmm...

What about criminal activity? In this new world, will you allow characters who may have affiliation and/or lead some form of crime ring?

Yes, though as with the corporate situation, there will be some preset, setting, background for this as well. At least in terms of the new varieties of criminal syndicate. By the time this takes place, some varieties of crime will have been more or less stamped out. One can assume that frontiers in law-enforcement and criminality would be based around slavery.