Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SxyCowgirl

Rose's slitted golden eyes grew wider at his comment.

"Y--you're...not afraid of me?" She asked, turning to face him fully. She took a hesitant step towards him. No one had ever seen her in this from and simply accepted her for who she was. Everyone who had seen her in this form had either fled in fear or attacked her fearing that she would attack someone. Her tail twitched slower, keeping her balance and her ears swiveled forward and backwards, listening to the other sounds in the forest. Her heart beat fast, but her breathing remained calm as she took another hesitant step towards Dante.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Kaiser Maverick

“No not at all!Your really beautiful in this form and as a human."
He gives her a kind smile and walks forward.

SxyCowgirl

Strange tears came to her eyes at his words. A breeze picked up, taking her longer dark hair and blowing it back out of her face. Slowly, she stepped over close to him and looked him in the eyes, her own wide, golden eyes flowing with tears of relief and happiness running down her dark cheeks. "You...really aren't...afraid of me?"
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and walked closer to her.He gently wiped Her tears away.
“No dont cry."

SxyCowgirl

She closed her eyes and leaned into him. For the first time in her life, she felt wanted, cared for. She was so happy, she started laughing into his chest.

Kaiser Maverick

He held her close to her for a while.He put his chin on her head and stroked her hair.
“Its alright."

SxyCowgirl

She stood there for a few moments, the happiest she had ever remembered being. Suddenly, she remembered the others. Looking up at him, she smiled and wiped the rest of her tears away with her paw-like hand.

"Thank you. You don't know how happy that makes me." She said. She looked to the side of them towards the path where the others surely had stopped. "Do you think....they'll...be afraid of me?" She asked. She had gotten a strange feeling from Tanya before, but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Kaiser Maverick

“Hmm tonight would be the night for sharing secrets."he said as he smoothly took her hand.“Cmon it can be that bad."he said as he lead her through the wood.

SxyCowgirl

She followed him willingly, though her head screamed at her to run the other direction. She agreed that tonight would be the best night to share her secret. It would be better than during the eclipse that was soon to happen. She knew she could not let anyone see her on that day. She would not go to classes and would stay as hidden as possible, probably here in the park for as long as possible.

They came through the trees and Rose noticed she had been right about one thing. The other two had stopped. She wanted to run. She wanted to get away and hide, but her body refused to move. She stood there at the edge of the trees like a statue, staring at the other two girls, waiting for their screams.

Kaiser Maverick

“Hey ladies ummm mert Rose."he said as they slowly emerged from the woods.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed lightly and clapped my hands like a little girl walking forward to walk a circle around Rose. "Remarkable, I haven't seen one of your kind in a long time." I said my voice full of awe. I stopped in front of Rose smiling, "I'm glad you shared your secret with us, you are truly lovely."

SxyCowgirl

Rose's eyes widened and her cheeks got red at her exclamation. "You....you know...what I am?" She asked, actually quite surprised. "H--how long is a long time?"

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled brightly and laughed "your the one sharing secrets Rose" I said making a tsk tsk sounds "but i'll say this a long time to me is several life times to you." I said smiling.

Jante

Tanya was confused and followed the group to the others before seeing.... "R-Rose?" There she was, this strange creature she'd never seen before. It was cool and yet kinda scary. She hid behind Alex almost, scared, listening to what everyone was saying. What were they all saying? Her Kind? What was she? Tanya kept quiet and continued hiding behind Alex.

LimitlessNikkie

"Nothing to fear Tanya. Your safe." I said touching her shoulder and forcing her to be calm with a bit of a push form me. It hurt and gave me a head ache but I didn't want Tanya scream through the woods. "Rose is asking for acceptance and I think she's earned it don't you? She had been very brave to reveal herself like this to us. I comend her." I say give rose an encouraging smile.

SxyCowgirl

Rose looked behind Alex at Tanya. She could tell she was afraid of her. She stood stock still, her eyes wide in fear, waiting for Tanya to scream. Every muscle in her body was tense, ready to spring her away from there as soon as there was a single sign of causing a commotion, more than her scream of pain had surely already caused among the other visitors of the park.

Rose looked up at Alex as she spoke to Tanya. She knew. She knew all along that she wasn't normal. I guess that made sense since she didn't exactly look normal, even as a human, but still. She didn't move, looking from Tanya to Alex, back and forth.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante gripped roses hand tightly in a reassuring way.

Jante

Tanya looked at Alex and nodded, "O-Okay." She took a step away from Alex, standing beside her now. She wasn't entirely sure what to do. It wasn't that she was... really scared, but when in a situation faced with something you don't know anything about, can be a little scary at first. Shaking her head, however, she smiled brightly, "Hi, Rose."

SxyCowgirl

"H--hi." She said softly. She could tell she was frightened, but she couldn't tell how much. Her ears turned backwards and her head sank some looking like a submissive cat. "I...I'm a were cat." She said. She really hoped that Tanya would accept her how the other two had apparently done, but she wouldn't force anything upon her. She wanted her to know what she was and wanted her to remain her friend. She took a step closer to Tanya and stretched her free paw-like hand forward, taking hers in it.

"P--please don't be afraid." She pleaded somewhat quietly, her voice sounding almost like a mew. "I won't hurt you."

LimitlessNikkie

I watched rose delighted, it was so rare anymore anything could suprise me this was a real treat. I watched Rose try to talk to Tanya and tried to force Tanya to be calm. I'd never been good at manipulating humans and I always hurt but it was an innate ability and I could have Tanya acting like a human in this regard. The fact that Dante was taking and had taken it so well was startling in its oddity. I'd have to keep an eye on him maybe there was more to him then he would have us believe.

Kaiser Maverick

I smile at Alex an nod.“Yes there is a lot more to me than meets the eye."he said as he smiles.He had just read his mind.His eyes suddenly began to glow a neon cyan.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled lightly that he was diffrent I didn't suspect him was impressive too bad he's a mind reader, those people always know too much and never know when to stay out of another head. You'd think the groups as a whole would learn people think things instead of saying them for a reason. But still a mind reader was handy when your not fighting them.
The eyes were very interesting I'd never seen that before and without even realizing it I was stepping away from Tanya to stand right in front of Dante. I trace a fingertip lightly around those glowing eyes and smiled "A first and I though to have no more." I said smiling.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and nodded.“Esper."he said held his free hand infront of Alex and concentrated.A glowing outline enveloped her and he slowly lifted her into the air.He smiled as he rocked her like a baby in a cradle.He then proceded to set her back down.

LimitlessNikkie

I stumbled forward touching ground again and laughed like a child full of wonder and excitement. "Amazing" I said with exuberance "What are you?" I asked smiled brightly my curiosity overwhelming my good sense.

Kaiser Maverick

“Im an Esper.And I have more abilities than that."he said with a grin.