[CLOSED] The Caseload [BON-EX, M/M Ideas]

Started by Suiko, May 17, 2014, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

- The Caseload -
M/M Ideas

○ I only roleplay on the forums - no chat or IMs.
○ I do, however, love to chat and plot via IM. Please hit me up for my Discord.
○ Please send me a PM rather than replying directly.
○ I'll write with people of any tag, so long as you're up for some good collaboration and plotting.
○ My post rate can be a little erratic, but I'll always post a note in my Apologies thread if things end up taking too long.

**16/01: I'm very open for more stories at the moment, the muse is active and hopeful!**

- Plots -
- Fandoms -
- Picture Prompts -

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Suiko

- Plots -

○ "I Am The Knife You Wield"
Modern | Bondage or Extreme | Looking for a Mafia/Yakuza/Crime Boss
Themes include: Physical violence, Bloodplay, Master/servant dynamics, Drugs
Image Inspiration:
SFW [My Character Inspiration #1] | SFW [My Character Inspiration #2] | NSFW [Together]

My character grew up on the darker side of the law. His parents, both immigrants from China, were forced to find work wherever they could in order to make ends meet and ended up becoming deeply involved with the crime syndicate that flourished in the seedy underbelly of the city. From the moment he was born he was surrounded by criminals, danger, sex, and violence. It was always assumed that he would follow in his parents' footsteps and dive even deeper into the crime world. That's exactly what he did.

He earned a name for himself as a hitman under the care of your character - one of the most dangerous and wicked crime bosses the city has ever seen. The pair are nearly always seen together as my character is yours' shadow, acting as an assistant in any and all things. No matter how grim the task or how dirty the outcome, my character would do anything for yours. It is a life of absolute servitude, but one he walked into willingly.

Their relationship runs deeper than anyone else can know. While neither of them would be fanciful enough to call them lovers, my character is always ready to tend to whatever need might arise. He will take every violent or sexual urge and bare them with grim dignity. They are an inseperable unit, and there is nothing my character would not do for yours...

○ Merely a Collector
Modern Fantasy | Non-con or Extreme | Looking for a Wizard 'Collector'
Themes include: Magical and Physical violence, Public displays, Non-con
Image Inspiration:
SFW [Possible Captive: Kirin] | NSFW [Possible Captive: Dragonling] | NSFW [Possible Captive: Demon]

A great wizard delights in showing grand displays of his power. He can do almost anything a person could imagine: he can change any material into gold or diamonds, he can cause great pain or pleasure with a wave of the hand, he can bind anything to his will. The people both respect and fear him, as so long as they remain faithful he treats them well. Those who cross him, however, are swiftly made a terrible example of.

The price of acceptance by the wizard is a gift. Not a gift of money or jewels - a gift of life. The wizard enjoys keeping a collection of rare and exotic creatures to use as he sees fit. Some are used for his magical experiments, while others satisfy a more carnal side to the wizard's appetites. All are at the wizard's mercy whether they wish it or not. Some may fight, others may submit. Whatever they do, they are all a part of the wizard's ever-growing collection.

What will be brought before him this time? He is always eager to see what fine gift the villagers manage to ensnare...

○ A Cut Above
Modern | Bondage | Looking for an Experienced Barber
Themes include: Respectful BDSM, Slow burn, Possible PTSD
Image Inspiration:
SFW [My Character Inspiration] | SFW [Your Character Inspiration] | SFW [Together]

He comes in once a week for the same cut; close to his scalp, smooth and simple. It's been a routine of theirs for a number of years, ever since he enlisted in the military. He has trust issues - wouldn't let anyone else near his head and neck with anything sharp - but the barber has been a longtime confidant in the way that only a warm, welcoming stranger can be.

Then something changes. There is a long gap in their routine while he is sent on assignment, and whatever he saw there has changed him. He's even quieter, tense, struggling to move beyond the trauma of his military mission. This is when the barber makes a bold suggestion, emboldened by the many years they have spent in professional silence together. A close shave after-hours, where it's just the two of them. Nighttime, with no one else to overhear them.

He agrees, spills his secrets and his fears in the smooth leather chair that very night - and a deeper relationship is sparked between them as the barber gently takes control. "You will be alright. I'll make sure of it."

○ Aspiring to Alchemy
Fantasy | Bondage or Extreme | Looking for a Powerful Mage
Themes include: Dub-con, Master/servant dynamics

My character (name, race, etc. to be determined) is a young apprentice alchemist, living alone ever since his parents passed away in an experiment gone wrong. He finds himself in a large amount of debt that they left him with, and to try and pay it off he is pushing himself to learn the deep secrets of alchemy. He is talented enough, and has the persistence to keep going even through his failures, but even so... it seems like an impossible amount of money for a small alchemy shop to ever make.

Enter your character, who is the one in charge of ensuring that his debt is repaied - and also a very powerful alchemist/mage himself. After much pleading and convincing by the eager youngster, he agrees to mentor my character, under the condition that he does exactly as he's told without questioning why or what. The arrangement is that all profits from alchemy sales will go towards paying the debt.

In spite of the unpleasant situation, my character can't help but feel a budding attraction for yours. The mentor is extremely wise and powerful, and there are moments of kindness between the firm instruction and berating. He keeps this to himself, of course, but he isn't very good at hiding his real feelings - this leaves the mentor with a choice. Does he take advantage of those feelings? Or does he not? The temptation is certainly there, and everyone has their limits...

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Fandoms -
○ This list will change as my cravings come and go. Fandom-wants tend to fluctuate.
Bolded names are who I'd like to play; if both characters are bolded I'll happily play either.

○ Hades **Major Craving**
Zagreus/Thanatos
Ares/Thanatos
Hades/Zagreus
Dionysus/Zagreus or Thanatos
Patroclus/Achilles
Patroclus/Achilles/Zagreus

Pitch me almost any M/M pairing for Hades and chances are I'll consider it, especially if it gives me the chance to play Thanatos.

○ Final Fantasy VII
Sephiroth/Cloud
The Turks/Cloud
Rufus/Cloud

Recently played FFVII Remake again and it reignited my love for the game. The above are favourites, but honestly pitch me most anybody with Cloud and I'll consider it. Happy for the story to be set during, after, or before the events of the main game. We can play around with the compelation games as well.

○ Dragon Age II
Almost anyone/Fenris

Specific pairings could be Hawke (rival mage is a favourite), Denerius, or general Tevinter debauchery.

○ Dragon Age: Inquisition
Solas/M!Lavellan
Cullen/M!Lavellan
Iron Bull/M!Lavellan
Solas/Cole
Cullen/Cole

Any of these pairings can be played out during or post-game. Trespasser brings some great possibilities.

○ Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Seteth/M!Byleth
Dimitri/M!Byleth
Hubert/M!Byleth

I love these pairings so, so much. My muse would leap at the chance to indulge any of these. Can be either pre- or post-time skip, in whatever House we decide.

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Picture Prompts -
○ All are up for collaboration. If any catch your eye and spark an idea, feel free to get in touch - or just tell me "Hey, I love [image], did you have any ideas around it?" and we can happily plot.

Safe for Work
[SFW] Traitor
Once a most trusted member of your character's council, he was caught in the act of rebellion against the Elven King. Why did he do it? What was he thinking? Your character is tasked with finding out, and no matter what feelings they might have once held for one another - traitors will not be tolerated.

[SFW] "Let me help you"
A lowly bodyguard always places his life on the line for his Lord. Their relationship was one that could surely never be - their standings were much too far apart, and yet neither of them can help themselves. The heart wants what the heart wants, no matter the struggle.

[SFW] Wanna Play Ball?
He knew he looks damn good in the tight white material of his football shorts. So what if he sways his hips a little more than he needs to? So what if he gives puppy-dog eyes to his coach and the other players? He just wants a bit of fun.

Not Safe for Work
[NSFW] Play Rough
On the outside, he's a delinquent. No good for anybody. He gets into fights, swears, doesn't respect his teachers. His life is going down the drain... But he doesn't care, because he leads a double life where he can secretly be what he really wants. He's a well-known sight in the local public restroom, which is where he meets up with strangers who are always happy to try and fuck the fight right out of him. No one has managed it yet, but he loves it when they try.

[NSFW] Barracks Threesome
It gets pretty damn lonely in the infantry. Surrounded by other men, no girls around to help with natural urges... Luckily for one barrack, there's a certain recruit who is always happy to offer his 'services' to his fellows. It's not gay if everyone's doing it, right?

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Removed some dead plots, added Zelda fandom and craving~
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Removed old posts. Really look for new things right now.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Just a craving update. Small but definitely, definitely craving.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko