Ana's Kinky Brainstorm ([NSFW])

Started by Ana Luusi, July 16, 2013, 02:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana Luusi

Hello Friends! It's time for a fresh, rebooted version of my call thread. Nine times out of ten I'd prefer to brainstorm a story idea based on shared interests, but I'll lead off with a few of my plot nuggets. Then we can get into the building blocks of the fun stuff.

Let's get this out of the way first: I do not care what gender you are behind the screen. Although I do like to speak to a potential partner considerably before starting a story.

Additionally, while I most commonly write female characters, I can and will write men. I enjoy playing as or with women with penises, or as or with monsters or monstrous characters.

Preformed "Realistic" Story Ideas
If you're less into fantasy, here's a handful of more grounded ideas I'd like to explore. Some may have magical realism involved, but they're Earth-based and without all the trappings of fantasy.

Academy
I'd love to build a cozy, slice of life romance in an all-girls academy. If you're interested in cute school uniforms, school drama, and getting really cozy during the winter break, let's talk.

New Body
This can take many forms, but the important thing is that it centers around a male character who wakes up in a female body and has to navigate the world under their new circumstances.

The Stalker
This isn't well formed, but I'd like to have the secrecy of forbidden romance because one character is in an abusive, manipulative relationship while the other is somewhat mercurial and mysterious.

The Bad Influence
A girl raised to be heiress of a family business empire finds her inhibitions tested at university as she is tempted by a darker, more alluring lifestyle.

Fantasy Ideas

I am a sucker for fantasy, be it light or high or sword & sorcery and everything in between. Elves, orcs, goblins, and anything you can imagine. As we'll discover below, I am a lover of monster pairings, but that need not be all of it.

The Goblin Girl
Perhaps she's a sheltered goblin princess in need of a new life of freedom. Perhaps she's a tavern girl with dreams of being a dancer. What's important here is that she's small, she's green, she's got long pointy ears, and she's well-endowed for her size, and she falls in love with a human-sized person.

The Princess & The Barbarian
There are a number of ways to take this. A princess falls in love with a strong "barbarian" is at its core. Perhaps they're a captive of her father's, and its her duty to see that they're looked after.

Flower on the Battlefield
This has a darker tone, but it involves a girl who is "traded" as a hostage from one kingdom to another to secure peace treaties. Dubious or non-consensual sex is expected. As are plenty of manacles and demeaning behavior.

Viking and the Troll
A simple concept, but an impeccable viking warrior woman finds herself questioning her hatred for trolls as she starts to fall in love with one despite the inability to at first speak. This could start consensually, or with a darker tone.

Monster Love
See below for my monster ideas, but I would adore playing in almost any monstrous scenario.

Fandom Pairings

I have a deep love for a lot of nerdy universes and would jump at the chance to play any of the following characters or pairings:

Princess Zelda x Urbosa
Princess Zelda x Ganondorf
Princess Peach x Bowser
Princess Zelda x Bokoblins

Fire Emblem:
Fates & Awakening: Corrin (F), Camilla, Robin (F), Tharja, Kagero, Saizo
Three Houses: Literally anyone

Mass Effect:
Tali x EDI
Ashley x Krogan
Miranda x Krogan
Jack x Miranda
Liara x Shepard (F)

Pokemon:
Cynthia, Nemona, Melony, Raihan, Sonia, Nessa (the list is very long)

Monster Love

Belle was my favorite Princess growing up, which led me straight down the "Monster Fucker" pipeline. Predominantly, I want to play a female character with a male coded monster. Such monsters include but are not limited to:

Ogres
Orcs
Oni
Demons & Devils
Centaur
Minotaur
Many species of Pokemon
Werewolf
Dragons
Tentacle Monsters

Ana Luusi

Updated with revised fandom cravings and listed which ones are taken.

Ana Luusi

Edit: Cleaned up prompts, updated occupancy statuses and added new fandom pairings/ideas.

Ana Luusi

Edit: Added new story prompt: While the Cats are Away

Ana Luusi

Edit (Final for a while): Added new fandom ideas, picture inspirations "Mistress Effect" and formatting.

Ana Luusi

Edit: Added a new Mass Effect pairing and the character archive.

Ana Luusi

Updated with two new plots: Settling the score, and Fresh Meat

Ana Luusi

Cleaned up the format of the original post and added a few new prompts.

Ana Luusi

Ana Luusi

Ana Luusi

Updated: New characters, story prompts, and added interspecies Pokemon to list of kinks

Ana Luusi

Added Dragon's Prize concept and fandom ideas I'm really yearning for.

Ana Luusi

HarrytheCat

I’ve written female role before an loved it also played the futa role - I find that a delicious turn on.
I try fodaily postings usually y two or three paragraphs.
Hope we can formulate something to suit us both
HtC
Multiple orgasms? Why not me?
Sigh. God's too cruel, isn't She?

Ana Luusi