Trinity Asylum (EX/NC, for f submissive)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, July 26, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Trinity Asylum is was an offshore research facility that houses housed 117 medical and research staff and 97 convicted criminals classified as medically insane. Trinity Asylum is conducting conducted research studies into various forms of psychological profiling techniques and treatment courses.

On June 5th at 21:07 GMT Trinity Asylum suffered a catastrophic power failure, leading to the release of the majority of its patient population. No communication from the island has since been received. Given this blackout it must be assumed that control over the facility has been lost.

Evacuation of the island has been deemed too dangerous given the violent nature of the majority of the patient population. The island possesses enough food to last all 214 people six months; given the likely loss of most of the facility's staff food supplies may last longer. All evidence of Trinity Asylum is to be covered up, and the situation reassessed in 9 months.

For this story I am looking for a partner to play one of the female staff members of Trinity Asylum caught up in the hellish nightmare of a breakout. Some of the staff will be murdered in an instant; others will be tortured to death; some will manage to finding a hiding spot and barricade themselves away.

While most of the male staff won't last long the unfortunate female staff population are more likely to be 'kept around' for obvious reasons. In all the chaos your character gets caught by Clarence Silverman, a convicted murderer diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. Thinking a little more clearly than the rest of the rampaging patient populace Clarence knocks the young woman out and bundles her away in a cell for later use.

While I would like the story to involve NC sex/make-shift bondage and all that good stuff I am also interested in discussing what happens on the island after the initial outbreak. Some potential themes to mull over:

- Clarence would obviously want to keep your character to himself, but at some point she'll be discovered. With nearly 100 men and perhaps only 8-10 surviving women there will obviously be fights and arguments over who gets to use who. Do selfish reasons for keeping her his own start to turn into more protective feelings? Will he genuinely start to care for her?

- Interactions with the surviving females. At some point some of the females will be thrown together; how will they respond and react?

- Your character's (potential) descent into her own insanity.

I'm not going to list everything on my mind, as I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this as well. Finally, a quick checklist of extra points:

• I'm happy with either a male or female partner playing a female character.

• A non-exhaustive list of kinks I am hoping to include (but I'm flexible on):

• Non-con sex (all types)
  • Non-con group sex
  • Verbal abuse
  • Heavy physical abuse (up to bruising and cuts)
  • Straightjackets
  • Drug use (The island would be stocked with various drugs such as morphine)
  • Mental breakdowns and loss of emotional control

Please do PM me if you're interested  :-)  I look forward to hearing from you!

TheVariableX

Hello!  I'm looking around for partners to start another story or two, and I liked your overrun prison idea.  I've made some notes.

Trinity Asylum - *with notes*

Trinity Asylum is was an offshore research facility that houses housed 117 medical and research staff and 97 convicted criminals classified as medically insane. Trinity Asylum is conducting conducted research studies into various forms of psychological profiling techniques and treatment courses.    Pressumably the facility would have required 20-30 guards as well.  The guards are all probably dead by time the story starts, but it may be important to consider what type of gear they had.  Guards with guns are going to have killed at least some of the prisoners, and now the prisoners would have their guns.

On June 5th at 21:07 GMT Trinity Asylum suffered a catastrophic power failure, leading to the release of the majority of its patient population. No communication from the island has since been received. Given this blackout it must be assumed that control over the facility has been lost.  Sattelite images or a helicopter flyover are going to spot the dead bodies and signs of riot.

Evacuation of the island has been deemed too dangerous given the violent nature of the majority of the patient population. The island possesses enough food to last all 214 people six months; given the likely loss of most of the facility's staff food supplies may last longer. All evidence of Trinity Asylum is to be covered up, and the situation reassessed in 9 months.         I'm not so sure about this.  At some point you send the Navy Seals in to just kill everybody, unless you have a good reason not to.  The convicts holding hostages is one possible reason the place might not get stormed, but that would probably keep some media attention focused on them.  If what they were doing was top secret black ops military stuff, then they could probably explain all the missing civilians (maybe), but even then Plan B to just go in and shoot everyone would seem highly likely.

For this story I am looking for a partner to play one of the female staff members of Trinity Asylum caught up in the hellish nightmare of a breakout. Some of the staff will be murdered in an instant; others will be tortured to death; some will manage to finding a hiding spot and barricade themselves away.  While most of the male staff won't last long the unfortunate female staff population are more likely to be 'kept around' for obvious reasons. In all the chaos your character gets caught by Clarence Silverman, a convicted murderer diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. Thinking a little more clearly than the rest of the rampaging patient populace Clarence knocks the young woman out and bundles her away in a cell for later use.

How about a pretty young intern?  Someone that most of the *kind of sane* convicts wouldn't necessarily harbor murderous intent towards, as she was neither a guard nor one of the hated white coats.  Someone they just couldn't resist keeping around to rape the shit out of.

While I would like the story to involve NC sex/make-shift bondage and all that good stuff I am also interested in discussing what happens on the island after the initial outbreak. Some potential themes to mull over:

- Clarence would obviously want to keep your character to himself, but at some point she'll be discovered. With nearly 100 men and perhaps only 8-10 surviving women there will obviously be fights and arguments over who gets to use who. Do selfish reasons for keeping her his own start to turn into more protective feelings? Will he genuinely start to care for her?
So far you seem to be assuming all the prisoners are male.  Unless there is some reason why they only held men, women get insane too.  I agree that having such a skewwed gender situation would add more tension to the story, but it might be worth coming up with a reason why there aren't 40-50 female convicts available for the rapists.

- Interactions with the surviving females. At some point some of the females will be thrown together; how will they respond and react?

- Your character's (potential) descent into her own insanity.

I'm not going to list everything on my mind, as I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on this as well. Finally, a quick checklist of extra points:

I'm happy with either a male or female partner playing a female character.
    A non-exhaustive list of kinks I am hoping to include (but I'm flexible on):
    Non-con sex (all types)
    Non-con group sex
    Verbal abuse
    Heavy physical abuse (up to bruising and cuts)
    Straightjackets
    Drug use (The island would be stocked with various drugs such as morphine)
    Mental breakdowns and loss of emotional control

I'm not sure what duration the story would need to play itself out.  Like, would 3 months be just as good as 9?  It's possible this plot could take place at a regular prison / asylum.  So long as they have hostages, (and convince the authorities they have even more) an ineffective political will might drop the ball and let things drag on for some time. 
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests