Game On!

Started by Bubbles, September 10, 2010, 02:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Hii-Hii!! ^.^ So,I thought as I wait for the approval stuff to see if anyone would be interested in this..I got many ideas,but I wanna go on this.

Small plot:

Last year of high school,Mei has a boyfriend for 2 years now,yet for the last times some bad things happened.Still with that going on,she still tried to convince herself that she still "loves him".At some point, a guy which is part of a band and yet called as a gang Leader, encounters her at a band's concert and wants to take part of the game.
So the game starts,as in the end Mei falls in love with the new badass guy, some fighting develops with her boyfriend and the new guy.Mei will have to choose her old boyfriend and her old life OR the new exciting and dangerous life along with the new guy named "Gabe".

The bad past behind her relationship with her current boyfriend "Arin" :she met him during winter,starting from december as she saw him working at a local shop and she was "in love"-calling love at first sight- and everything went smoothly and nice from there.later one,Mei find out that he is in the same school as her,one year older than her.They were dating for a long time,at some point he asked her to move with him and she agreed.After some while, Arin begun to act very jealous of her,was checking her mails,phone calls and her classmates and other guys.Always been suspicious on her behavior,as soon after the fights start an hitting her.
Despite that,Mei remained at his side saying to herself that she will feel lonely without him,she said "I love him,I can't leave him." Until Gabe comes in the pictures and turns everything upside down.

SO I need a guy who can be a marvelous,cool and tempered badass guy as a gang Leader and falls in luv with this Girl ^^
Anyone?..
*I give cookies to *  :-[

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Bubbles

soooo...nobody is interested ? :<

Hmm..what about : good friends,same College ^^ -but!~ something bad happens at the College and someone is found dead.We will make the Detective ones and get to know each other even better.
:>>
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.