Unconventional group game composition

Started by SatanKlaus, August 24, 2012, 10:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SatanKlaus

I recently had an unconventional idea for a group game. Before I start running it, I would like to hear people's thoughts. So here goes:

Slavegirls of Gor
All players in this game are slaves belonging to the same master. He is run by the game master but is more of a 'distant force'. Most of the interaction is between the girls and the stakes they fight over are really really small. Who gets to wear which dress. Who is allowed to kneel by his right. That kind of thing. Only very rarely will a slave be in the position to make a decision that we, as free people, would consider important. But for the girls, these are the only things they can have and friendships are made or broken over a single glass bead in the slave pen.

Is this too limiting or do you think a good game could be made this way? As an 'expanded' idea, we could have several masters who keep their girls in a common area. The masters of course have access to the greater world and the stakes of their conflicts could be very big in contrast. To make things interesting and 'fair' for the players, I could allow double characters: a slave and a master/mistress per player.

Thoughts?

SatanKlaus

Photo

I've imagined something very similar. In section two of my characters wanted thread (from my signature), 'the most fucked up thing I've ever imagined" is at the end.

I am intrigued.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

SatanKlaus

Well, its not exactly the same, but probably close enough in that the setting is very...claustrophobic. If there is enough interest I might get something started, but no promises, yet.