News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

I don't play with anyone I don't know.  It's who I am.  And so far, every player outside of E I've interacted with have been rude and demeaning.  So a little rudeness back is not likely going to matter.  Especially since I'm an idiot noob who isn't worth their time in the first place.  Which I have been told that during a game recently.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Panduhmoanium

First time I play with someone from E and can't even have a decent game... *sad face*

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Panduhmoanium

I'd like to blame it on the fact I got so dehydrated at work a paramedic was about to judo chop my ass to taker to the hospital, but I know it was just because I can't play well when playing with friends.

muddturtle13

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on September 07, 2012, 07:10:05 AM
First time I play with someone from E and can't even have a decent game... *sad face*

:-(

Didn't we win?

Panduhmoanium

Shjade

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on September 07, 2012, 11:18:03 AM
I know it was just because I can't play well when playing with friends.

...why not?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: Shjade on September 07, 2012, 03:41:09 PM
...why not?

It's the damnedest thing, I can't tell you why but when I go in solo q I normally do better.

Shjade

You know, that reminds me, I've got this frog that - I swear - dances and sings! But only when no one but me is there to see it...

;p
◕/◕'s

Panduhmoanium

So do I! :D

And it says it hates you... :P

SinXAzgard21

You know, I played pvp all this week (draft pick only) then play one normal game and it just ruined pvp for me again. 

Shjade

The normal game did, or the week of pvp?
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Shjade on September 08, 2012, 10:52:26 PM
The normal game did, or the week of pvp?

The normal game... I went 50/50 on win to loss ratio but I play support soraka... I ended up having to mid... Which I fucking hate and being purple so camera is fucked as well.  My entire team didn't notice they where all melee (talon, garren, jax, irelia) and we got put up against fucking udyr, teemo, twitch, annie and I can't remember their top.  So yeah I got ganked all day long and no one called mia's but I got bitched at. 

Samael

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 08, 2012, 10:15:04 PM
You know, I played pvp all this week (draft pick only) then play one normal game and it just ruined pvp for me again.
For me it's the other way around.
In normals a lot of people suck, but it seems when I go into ranked, I get teams that -really- suck.
And I mean "Going 15 deaths in 15 mins" bad. Autoattacking AP teemo bot, autoattacking Ez bot (when I'm supporting), a jax top who doesn't say a word and feeds an enemy Darius (*weeping*) about 7 kills in 10 mins, a jungle Darius in one match who went 1/8 (...this one is of course on my team), and so on. Team composition is a word no one even knows, nor counter picking. It's amazing to see people counterpick themselves.

When I refuse to support (I support far too much, like 90% of the time), I get someone who refuses to buy wards, gp5 items, steals cs and so on.
It's... frustrating, to say the least.

I need to find a reliable duo-queue, but my playing times are pretty messy, due to work, so it's difficult.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Vladimir valentine

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 08, 2012, 11:07:12 PM
The normal game... I went 50/50 on win to loss ratio but I play support soraka... I ended up having to mid... Which I fucking hate and being purple so camera is fucked as well.  My entire team didn't notice they where all melee (talon, garren, jax, irelia) and we got put up against fucking udyr, teemo, twitch, annie and I can't remember their top.  So yeah I got ganked all day long and no one called mia's but I got bitched at.
Ok so when I play, I'm weird. I use characters who shouldn't ,mid to do it. So far I've never lost doing that, like I used soraka, Janna. Recently I've been playing as zyra though, she's hard to use in anything that isn't twisted tree line.

SneakyGuy

O&O

SinXAzgard21

I don't play ranked, I just play normal draft.  I hate the ranked community of LoL, I also like knowing that my team has agreed on roles and is where they are comfortable.  Normal blind pick is just full of auto locking retards who wouldn't know a carry from a support.  I don't like unbalanced teams, it is irritating.

Wallflower20

So... it's unconventional, but freaking amazing, okay?

Sona-Rammus lane. (I saw the author likes Rammus, instantly thought of this.)
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:
Labradoodle by the Pope of the Erisian Paratheo-Anametamystikhood mayovagan
Royal Domesticated Fox by the Czar of the two Russias and his Bride, Queen of Normandy via Black Hand

Shjade

Quote from: Wallflower20 on September 09, 2012, 12:41:21 PM
So... it's unconventional, but freaking amazing, okay?

Sona-Rammus lane. (I saw the author likes Rammus, instantly thought of this.)

I'm trying to picture this lane being successful.

I just can't. How werk.
◕/◕'s

Wallflower20

AP Rammus with regular-to-AP Sona. Rammus is defensive enough that he can take hits without worry of being dps'd down, he has interrupts plus, he's unstoppable when there comes a chase, especially with Sona's Song of Celerity. Ganks are a breeze, lane's left open, it's won. Or,if others are sent down, Rammus has quick escape and high defense and other lanes get a break to push. I've got a friend who plays Rammus and he loves playing with me as Sona, so I'm not sure of all the technicals and what you'd build for optimal success, but he wins with it. /shrug Thought I'd share, since I've never heard of the combo before him.
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:
Royal Domesticated Fox by the Czar of the two Russias and his Bride, Queen of Normandy via Black Hand

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Wallflower20 on September 09, 2012, 09:49:13 PM
AP Rammus with regular-to-AP Sona. Rammus is defensive enough that he can take hits without worry of being dps'd down, he has interrupts plus, he's unstoppable when there comes a chase, especially with Sona's Song of Celerity. Ganks are a breeze, lane's left open, it's won. Or,if others are sent down, Rammus has quick escape and high defense and other lanes get a break to push. I've got a friend who plays Rammus and he loves playing with me as Sona, so I'm not sure of all the technicals and what you'd build for optimal success, but he wins with it. /shrug Thought I'd share, since I've never heard of the combo before him.

Last Whisper and and IE on a good carry and it is gg for Rammus.

ofDelusions

Bigger problem of course, is that the opposing AD carry + support lane can just safe farm while hopefully outharrassing you and then beat you late game and with Bot taken your team really needs an AD carry that can hold a solo lane. Not saying it can't work, I just don't see how it could an Autowin.

SneakyGuy

I can't see an AD holding solo lane, it is like a happy meal for junglers. Even Ez and Corki, who are masters of escape will have problems and either loose their life under the turret or loose turret. Perhaps, in a somewhat odd game, when Teemo is picked as a solo top counterpick to someone and you actually have a team without "real" AD carry...  But it will be highly situational.
O&O

Wallflower20

Jus' thought I'd mention it cuz my friend's able to make it work is all. ^ ^;
I love hugs and pets!               
Pets given:

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 09, 2012, 12:27:40 PM
I don't play ranked, I just play normal draft.  I hate the ranked community of LoL, I also like knowing that my team has agreed on roles and is where they are comfortable.  Normal blind pick is just full of auto locking retards who wouldn't know a carry from a support.  I don't like unbalanced teams, it is irritating.

You know... The higher I get into the ranks the less I'm running into ass holes. I'm having more games where people just shut up and play, at most they call Mia's and grouping but that's about it.