Interest Check: Fairy Tail RP.

Started by Wolfy, December 29, 2010, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Mhina on January 18, 2011, 05:29:21 PM
Sort of like the light alliance against Oracion Seis? Or something else?

Well it never actually got that far before.

Mhina

I just meant that would be the idea.

DKDBSD

Patriarch

*smiles* I think I should mention how much I like DKDBSD's avatar. Feels good to get that off my chest.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Stairc on January 18, 2011, 06:05:24 PM
*smiles* I think I should mention how much I like DKDBSD's avatar. Feels good to get that off my chest.

Thanks I can't remember where I found it. I think a google search.

Mhina

I love me a little voyeurism in the mornin'.

DKDBSD

Kaisude

So is this still alive? I am very interested in this.

Mhina

We can only hope, depends on what Wolfy feels like doing, it's his thing after all.

Patriarch

If not, then there is nothing stopping another of us from kicking off theor own version of the game. Sadly, I can't do it myself - far too busy running and advising others at the moment. I'd be happy to help bounce off ideas though.

DKDBSD

I tried it last time but it failed.

Patriarch

DKDBSD

Patriarch

Well then, just need to create a sharp premise - recruit active players and turn them loose on eachother, with clear storypaths for them to delve down and create their own. Momentum goes a long way if you can get it going.

Mhina

Yeah, and I don't have anything better to do anyway.

Wolfy

Huh, I didn't think there would be so much interest in this.

Patriarch

Wolfy

Mhina

Haha, it just needed a little time to sit is all.

DKDBSD

Mhina

DKDBSD

That means we also have six characters how many of us are Fairy Tailers?

Moon Hound Hati

Doesn't really matter to me if my character is a member of Fairy Tale, some other Canon guild, or a made up one. I can work with any, but "some other Canon guild" is least preferred.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on January 20, 2011, 04:35:02 PM
Doesn't really matter to me if my character is a member of Fairy Tale, some other Canon guild, or a made up one. I can work with any, but "some other Canon guild" is least preferred.

Well if we want a set villain dark guild I plan for "Angel Wing" to be a main antagonist.

Kaisude

I am still interested, and I wouldn't mind playing a baddy or a goody. So yeah just let me know.