Boys Will Be Boys. Interest Check. [BON]

Started by Haibane, September 09, 2008, 12:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

This idea came out of someone's suggestion over on a 1 on 1 thread.

An all boys finishing school. Quite posh, rather exclusive. Fee paying. Jolly good show chaps, etc.

The sons of the nouveau riche get sent there, some oil barons, wall street types, sports jocks, artists lads, the usual overachieving but somewhat rebellious types.

Its a small place, in very pleasant private grounds. Somewhere hot, maybe the southern US states, or S Calif, maybe a small Caribbean Island for tax-haven purposes... hm, yeah that appeals, a fictional private Caribbean Island.

The boys are aged around 16-20... and without girls the usual temptations are there as they always are, y'know?

This school is run by a rather strict madam who will be played by me and the boys will have complete freedom to form friendships, rivalries, erm.... and so on.

Gay sex is the obvious end result of this plotline as you can guess though I may throw in some other elements that involve a bit of BDSM, and generally telling the young lads what to do and when to do it... but we can try in the first instance to just set up some friendships and so on.

So - this is an interest check thread:

1) Males only as students though females may play them if you wish but I'd really like to have some genuine guys please.

2) Males or females as staff, though there won't be scope for many as its a small school. Initially I'd like pupils.

3) First person POV, past tense for everyone.
    (That's writing in the first person using the past tense: "I went", "I said", "I thought" etc)

4) Generally gay themes though competitive and friendship and romance is yummy too.

5) Some D/s play between the boys would be lovely so not just subs to apply please!

6) Anything else anyone can think of.

Selena

Hey, I know this probably sounds stupid.

But um..What does this mean?

Quote3) First person POV, past tense for everyone.

I'm probably having a blonde moment.
Under Construction. (:

HairyHeretic

First person perspective. Writing in the past tense.

I did this

I saw that

I said blah

I thought something else.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Selena

Under Construction. (:

Haibane

Blonde boys are more than welcome ;) Ditzes can be fun.

I want to do a Japanese school game too so the uniform can be like Selena's avatar which turns me on no end. /jk

Selena

Anyways, consider me for a place if thats okay. :]

It sounds magical.
Under Construction. (:

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Caehlim

I'll put a tick in the "Interested" column.

It'll take some getting used to typing in first person past though it'll make it easier for gay sex. "He touched his chest, the manly stubble on his face brushing against his lips, etc" gets confusing.

I usually take on dom roles for what it's worth. Let me know when you're looking for character concepts if this is just an interest check.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Tom

I was interested in this one, until I read "First person POV". So I'm not interested, after all  :P

Transgirlenstein

I typically take the sub roles though can dom when needed even if its not my prefrance ;)
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

RogueLady

I'll throw my hat in as being interested :)

Haibane

Quote from: Caehlim on September 10, 2008, 01:09:47 AM
I'll put a tick in the "Interested" column.
Thank you ;)

QuoteIt'll take some getting used to typing in first person past though it'll make it easier for gay sex. "He touched his chest, the manly stubble on his face brushing against his lips, etc" gets confusing.
Hm, it does cause some people problems. Here's a sample, once you get the hang of it I find it just flows out dead easy.

START * * *

"Yeah, it’s me Alyx, how are you feeling?"
Alyx, Alyx…? When did I tell anyone my name…? He must have got it from my records or my purse. I don’t remember… saying anything to the paramedics. It’s… hm, no matter.

I lay back on the pillow, my head seemed a lot heavier than usual.

The doctor sat beside me on the bed, which seemed to be… a double? A family room? I puzzled over it all but the bits and pieces of the puzzle floated frustratingly just out of reach, like a dream. As I reached for them they twisted further away…

“Doctor…?” I squinted at his lapel, there was a nametag there but my eyes wouldn’t focus on it, I gave up, “Hm, I feel… sorry a bit out of it still. Thirsty though, may I have some water, please?”

"You shouldn’t move around too much yet. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."
I smiled at that, it was a pretty silly suggestion, “Uh, no, I don’t think I’ll be going anywhere just yet!” I said in what I hoped was a light joking tone.

Then as I lay looking at the domestic light fitting I asked the question. It was a really stupid question, yet vital too. I’d heard it spoken in a hundred movies and each time I heard it spoken it sounded cheesy and cheap because of course as the viewer you knew the answer. But when it was you asking it, and you were asking it because you didn’t know the answer, and that answer was very important, it didn’t sound quite so cheesy anymore. I uttered the three words I never thought I’d say,

“Where am I?”

/END * * *

QuoteI usually take on dom roles for what it's worth. Let me know when you're looking for character concepts if this is just an interest check.
Lovely. I'm still seeing what the interest level is ATM.

GrinningHound

I'm certainly very interested in this...

I'll start thinking up a character idea...

Submissive/dominant?  Hard to tell...hmm...a little switchy, mostly sub.

I don't like labels, man!  *Rides off on his motorcycle*

Haibane

So far:

Haibane = headmistress
Selena = S
Trippingsatyr = S
Caehlim = D
RogueLady = Sw
GrinningHound = Sw

A nice mix.

RogueLady

Brain fart moment. I forgot to label myself :)

Similar to GrinningHound. Switchy as whatever the situation calls for.

Haibane

It's OK, I didn't need a label, I was just making notes to myself out loud. :) Play as you wish m'dear!

traci80

hi! if u dont find enough of the guys to play id like to role one of the boys!

Durdyn

I am very interested in this one.  I'll start dreaming up a character concept.  I am a switch.

Current Forum RPs

Current RP Ideas |  | A/A Postings

traci80

I'm still interested in playing a student should a spot open up!  :)

Haibane

Currently I don't think I will be continuing this idea. I am snowed under with stuff right now, both here and a RL job so until things calm down I'm putting this one on hold. Apologies to everyone.

If anybody would like to pick the idea up and run with it, please be my guest.