Let's go chase dreams.

Started by ShrowdedPoet, April 01, 2011, 04:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

There it is. Those butterflies in your stomach. They're telling you that you've made it, that you've finally reached a position where you may possibly be able to chase your dreams. Maybe.

Now what are they? Where did they go? You had them at one point in time. I know you did. They were all cataloged and filed under aspirations. You must have aspired to greatness, to be something better than you are now. Bright pictures of the ideal life that you could live. Where is that box? It's gotta be in here somewhere. Wait! That's it! The lid is a little dusty and the corners are a little beat in but this box MUST hold greatness! Go on, open it up, look inside.

What? What is it? Why has your face fallen so? Was it not what you thought it would be? Let me look. Wow. A thousand sparkling shards of shattered dreams shining up at you. They must have been great. They must have been wonderful. Look at them twinkling like stars.

Don't feel sad at the loss of your dreams. You'll build new ones. Come, don't get down. Take my hand and lets go chase dreams.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs