RP ideas. 1 x 1 AND multi-player - MOVING/REMAKING!

Started by SxyCowgirl, June 15, 2010, 01:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackknight1239

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 15, 2010, 01:52:11 PM

Yes! Finally I get to play that out!!! XD  It's a dream I had a few years ago that I was hoping I could do as an RP at some point. That makes me SOOO HAPPY!!!

More than happy to assist a fair damsel whenever possible. *bow*

So, maybe talk characters? Any romance at all?

Jante

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 15, 2010, 01:52:11 PM
Friends like, you and I are both girls and best friends, and we go on an adventure or something and end up falling in love either with each other or with the men of our dreams. What do you think?

Yes that works well! Or you know, we can throw in even more drama and have one of the girls fall in love with the other girl and the other girl fall in love with the guy of her dreams! xD

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: blackknight1239 on June 15, 2010, 01:57:51 PM
More than happy to assist a fair damsel whenever possible. *bow*

So, maybe talk characters? Any romance at all?

Thank you. And why not? Romance doesn't have to be sexual.

Quote from: Jante on June 15, 2010, 02:01:46 PM
Yes that works well! Or you know, we can throw in even more drama and have one of the girls fall in love with the other girl and the other girl fall in love with the guy of her dreams! xD

That sounds good. I like the way you think!

To both of you, if we decide to move forward more in the RPs when we're accepted, then we can start another thread and continue the RP there. Sound good? That way we don't get in trouble. Hahaha.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

blackknight1239

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 15, 2010, 02:04:45 PM
Thank you. And why not? Romance doesn't have to be sexual.

That sounds good. I like the way you think!

To both of you, if we decide to move forward more in the RPs when we're accepted, then we can start another thread and continue the RP there. Sound good? That way we don't get in trouble. Hahaha.

Haha, totally. Don't want trouble now...

But yeah, Romance is always nice. Also, I was curious about the setting? Are we talking IRL medieval, or maybe something a little more fantastic?

Jante

Ok and I guess you and I need to figure out characters and what their doing on their adventure ^^

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: blackknight1239 on June 15, 2010, 02:09:53 PM
Haha, totally. Don't want trouble now...

But yeah, Romance is always nice. Also, I was curious about the setting? Are we talking IRL medieval, or maybe something a little more fantastic?

Maybe a little more fantastic. Maybe the tournament gets crashed by a dragon who takes either a few of the women or the prince/princess and flies off with them. Then the tournament could be to sley the dragon and return the women/prince/princess. And then add a twist of course. ;)

Quote from: Jante on June 15, 2010, 02:14:29 PM
Ok and I guess you and I need to figure out characters and what their doing on their adventure ^^

Yep. ^w^ Hmmm.....thinking....images in my mind....fugitives, we're running from something big, like a war or something. We are two of the few survivors, escaping because we were next but were warned before we could be captured/killed....um.........on the road together, become theives to survive, then are reminded later of their origins. What do you think?
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

blackknight1239

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 15, 2010, 02:34:50 PM
Maybe a little more fantastic. Maybe the tournament gets crashed by a dragon who takes either a few of the women or the prince/princess and flies off with them. Then the tournament could be to slay the dragon and return the women/prince/princess. And then add a twist of course. ;)

Ahaha, that's not too bad of an idea. I got a pretty decent idea about the setting, so I think I'll set off to make my Knight! But, I was think the characters could be foils of one another?

Jante

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 15, 2010, 02:34:50 PM
Maybe a little more fantastic. Maybe the tournament gets crashed by a dragon who takes either a few of the women or the prince/princess and flies off with them. Then the tournament could be to sley the dragon and return the women/prince/princess. And then add a twist of course. ;)

Yep. ^w^ Hmmm.....thinking....images in my mind....fugitives, we're running from something big, like a war or something. We are two of the few survivors, escaping because we were next but were warned before we could be captured/killed....um.........on the road together, become theives to survive, then are reminded later of their origins. What do you think?

I do like the way this sounds! : D I say we go for it!

SxyCowgirl

Opposites? Well I'm sure in some way yes. OOH! I just got ANOTHER idea I want to use. ZF3 Muahahahahaha! I'll leave it as a surprise though. ;)

Okay! I'll develop it a bit in word pad and then post it later. Sorry. I'm supposed to go costume shopping with a friend today.

Jante

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on June 15, 2010, 02:48:37 PM
Okay! I'll develop it a bit in word pad and then post it later. Sorry. I'm supposed to go costume shopping with a friend today.

Thats ok I actually have to go right now xD I'll be back in two hours-ish!

blackknight1239

SxyCowgirl

I'm not going yet. I'll be here for a little while longer. Even if only for another post in the RP.

blackknight1239

Ah, well, always a good thing!

SxyCowgirl

Grrr.....well looks like I'm NOT going costume shopping today........or for the next month I think.....

Oh well. Anyway, for our RP, I thought we should have character sheets. Here's the one I'm filling out as we speak:

Username:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Curse:
Other:

Hitori

Hello all I'm on for the day!
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

Hitori

Thanks! Now are we all doing this group style or separate 1 x 1's?
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

Separate 1 x 1s. Though I think the same profile would work well for each RP. :)

Hitori

OK so i'll stick with leaving my character a fantasy one then.

Seeing as I have to go to the gym, here is my profile. Hope it works.

Username: Hitori

Name:  Hitori Kennin

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 201 lbs

Appearance: Built/Athletic, Midnight blue eye color, untamed dark brown hair, tan skin

Personality: calm, quiet, trustworthy, intelligent, tactful, large sense of honor.

History: Hitori is the last of the once known as the kingdom of Dredai;  A powerful kingdom that had  been one of the first. As one of the first kingdoms, it was granted a special power that allowed the kingdom to prosper amid the desert. This power was so great that the forces of darkness began to plot and plan a way to steal it. Sending forth an army of bloodthirsty darklings of all kinds the civilization was ripped apart once infiltrated by agents of those wishing to destroy it. After sealing the power away, a scant few people escaped the clutches of the dark army, and Dredai became the epicenter of hell on earth. Hitori was already a veteran knight at that point, an Order Captain... and the perfect vessel to play host to the power that need be hidden. Both blessed and cursed by this power, the Knight will never die unless killed. To this day he walks the earth making what he can of the gift given to him, whilst doing his best to cope with its curse.

Weapons: Throwing knives, short blade, dagger, sword.

Curse: Unable to die unless killed

Other: Is still a knight, maintains the armor/uniform of his former homeland.
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

That works fine. You will probably have to copy it into the actual RP once it's started. :) Here's mine:

Username: SxyCowgirl
Name: Juliana
Age: Stopped aging at the age of 20, doesn't recall her birthday
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 110lbs
Appearance: Thin but strong, Juliana has a beautiful face and small, but prominent curves. She is quick on her feet and has very good reflexes. Naturally graceful, she doesn't realize that a lot of the time, she seems to float along the ground. She has long, silver hair and bright blue eyes, contrasting to the majority of the people who live in the city. She doesn't like her hair making her stand out so much, so a lot of the time she keeps it hidden in a long braid beneath her vest, with a hat or a cap hiding the rest. Though she tends to look like a young man quite a bit due to how she dresses most of the time, she loves dressing up and going to balls and dances and events of all kinds.  She has long fingers that are good for playing piano, though she would rather play the harp or flute if she had to play an instrument.

Personality: Loves being around horses and loves the trill of both hunting and of tournaments. She is an adventurous, firey young woman, ready to take on any challenges she is faced with. She is not the conventional woman in that her only dream is not to be a housewife, but instead has much larger dreams for herself. She is a flirt, though she doesn't realize it, which can get her into trouble.

History: Since she was a little girl, Juliana has attended tournaments with her father. She had fallen in love with the sport and swore one day she would get involved with them somehow. For years she helped her father in his practices, grooming and tacking his horses, setting up the targets, and everything else she could. As she grew older, and her father grew weaker, she began to experiment on her own, jousting on her own horse bareback with a blunt pitch fork and a bail of hay. She found ways to fasten saddles tighter, make shields harder to splinter, make armor more resilient and many more things. She studied each knight and would give her favored knights advice and point out weaknesses of their opponents. Then, finally, she was old enough to be a tournament maiden. This meant that she would be assigned to a knight and would help them in tournaments, the way she had with her father in practices, but this time for real. Her joy in this would be short lived however, because soon after her 17th birthday, her father passed away. It was then that she learned of the curse that had befallen to her. Her father had left her a letter explaining how he had once killed an ancient unicorn. One of the oldest and wisest creatures on the planet. One of the five unicorns that had survived God's great flood. In punishment of his crime, his children would bear the burden of being hunted as unicorns as well. Afraid and understanding her many dreams of being with other unicorns, she fled her home. Many years have passed and she has learned how to keep her accursed self concealed. She has now found her way to the city of Reand and is planning to resume her role as tournament mistress.

Weapons: Fast reflexes, long and sharp nails, two small daggers she keeps on her person at all
times, and when she can get a hold of them, bow(s) and arrows. She is an exceptional archer.

Curse: She believes her appearance is her main curse, but her technical curse is turning into a unicorn when the
full moon is shining and when a fellow mythical creature is nearby.

Other: She is hunted because it is believed that she is the last true unicorn left in the world (when really people simply don't see them anymore). Some believe she should be killed and her horn harvested, others believe she should be captured and tamed and her powers used in times of war, while still others believe she should be captured/followed as she will lead them to heaven. This causes much trouble for her as she is not a real unicorn and because she must find how to hide when she transforms.

Also, what do you think the title should be? The Cursed? Of Time unknown?

Hitori

perhaps it should be an oxymoron of sorts, or something ironic like; "The gift of a curse"
Alone I Persevere

Jante

Okay here's mine!

Username: Jante
Name:Ellie
Height: 5 foot 5 inches
Weight:N/A xD
Appearance: Baby faced girl with bright blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair
Personality:A very bubbly girl who loves adventuring and a good wrestle with her brothers. She smiles when she's happy, when she's sad and when she's nervous, it's really hard to take her seriously sometimes.
History: N/A yet :3
Weapons: A baseball bat! They need some kind of protection from the bad men they may find D:
Curse: N/A
Other:  Has a tattoo of a small dove underneath her left breast!

Okay, I hope this works for ours ^^

blackknight1239

My character, fair cowgirl!

Username: Blackknight1239
Name: Sir Jacob the Bold, Knight of the Realm
Height: 5'11
Weight: 173lbs

Appearance: Not a particularly big person, Sir Jacob is a lithe, wiry warrior, that is stronger than he  appears. Fair of face, and dark of hair, Jacob is the picture of knightly chivalry. His armour is gleaming, his tabard is clean. His destrier strong and able. Over his plate armour, he wears a dark red tabard, and on his horse and shield he bears a checkered blue and white pattern.

Personality: The interesting thing about of Jacob the Bold is how he acts on and off the field. In batte, Jacob is an expectational Knight, despite his age. Particularly know for his boldness on the battlefield, rarely shying away from personal changes or taking charges that people wouldn't often risk. He quickly earn a good reputation on the battlefield, and indeed earned his full Knighthood rather quickly, at the age of 17.

On the other hand, Jacob is rather reserved and well-mannered person. He prefers to listen rather than talk, and is usually slow to speak. When he does speak, however, he is very deliberate and thoughtful. He dislikes conflict amongst his friends, and will rather apologize and move on rather than force the issue. Dutiful and kind, Jacob up holds the rules of chivalry to the letter.

History: Only son of Castellan Garamont, Jacob grew up the way a knight should. He was schooled in the art of war as well as maths and the sciences. He was wielding a sword by eight summers, and a lance by eleven. He was the young of three children, having two sisters. The eldest by 5 years, Elise, gifted him with a pendant before leaving to be courted in another province. The two were close through out their childhood, and Jacob continues to wear it to this day.

A fan of tournaments since a child, he was able to attempt his first a 15. He lost terribly, but the experience was exhilarating. He began practicing for the stocks day in and out. By his seventeenth summer, his father had plans to hosts another tournament. However, it wasn't to be when a Warband of orcs from the Forest of Chalons. His father rallied all the knights in attendance in an attempt to stop the horde at the Alsone River. The knights found fierce resistance from the greenskins, and despite a massive calvary charge, the orcs stills cut swathes through the knights. After a failed attack on the flank of the main column of orcs, Jacob rallied the remaining knights, and led a charge into the heart of the orcs. The viciousness of the greenskins was nothing compare to the righteous fury shown by the knights. The charge drove them from the field, and Jacob was made a full knight of the Realm for his heroics.

In the past few years, Jacob has been climbing the ladder of the tournament circuit, racking up wins, and even a pair of first place finishes. While he'll be the first to admit that there were not very large, many note the potential this rising star of the lance holds, and fans look forward to the future.

Weapons: Jacob carries his arming sword, and a kite shield. As well, he hides a dagger in his boot. He owns a Warhorse, Lightfoot, on which he fights with a lance.

Hitori

So how are we gonna get this going?
Alone I Persevere

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Hitori on June 16, 2010, 12:59:54 AM
So how are we gonna get this going?

Well you can start if you want to. :) Just post your profile in your first post and then if you want, add the beginning of the RP after your profile. That's one way to do it. Or if you want me to, I could create the thread. I tend to put the character sheets in one post along with the background information so it makes it easier for readers to keep up. ;)

What do you think?

Also, blackknight, it's your turn.