Dolly's Toybox ( craving a dark extreme rp)

Started by abandoneddolly, December 29, 2013, 12:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Just some ideas I have.

If any of them interest you please Pm me.
Do not post here

Wrong Place. Big mistake

Basic idea
There is a civil war going on between two countries. There is a skirmish between the two Waring parties at the border and the losers of the skirmish are taken captive. At the same time a girl is just trying to cross the border, but in doing so is mistaken as one of the group that is fighting. She is taken as well. They try to question her like all the others, but being a foreigner who was only trying to get through she has no idea the answers of any of their questions. They don't buy her innocence and things start to go very bad for her.

Requirements
[/b]
Someone to play one or more of the people who capture her.
This person needs to be a bit cruel. I want this to be a pretty dark extreme rp.

Might include
Extreme
Bondage
Torture
Humiliation
Non/con

This idea has been bouncing around in my head a bit. I already have a first post created. I'm going to put it here, but I might tweak it, or change it if need be to suit my partners needs.

The air hung heavy, and cold. The only sound was Olivia's boots crunching against the snow as she grew closer and closer to the border. The forest she had been walking in was to quite. There should have been some sound, some sign of life even in the cold weather like this. Yet it seemed the birds were afraid to sing, to reveal their existence. That should have been the first sign to Olivia that something was wrong, but the girls mind was on other matters then where the bird song had gone.

Olivia was a runaway. Where at first she had been a stowaway, and then a runaway. She had left her own village far away and joined with a group of roving merchants. At first things seemed to be going very well, she had a knack with a needle and she made cloth for them to sell. If that wasn't enough she could always put on a little dance to bring in a few curious watchers. At first the merchants had seemed to be content with her dance, but as summer turned to winter they became hungry for more. She was lucky to escape with her virtue. The problem was she was far, far from home, and she was not sure where to go now.

Her mind was pondering this problem when the first set of gun fire went off, putting a halt to her wondering. Her head snapped up her blue eyes wide and frozen. She didn't see anything, but she could sure hear it. The loud mind rattling bangs. There were shouts, maybe screams. It was like she had wondered into a war zone. There was danger up ahead. She should run. She should go back the way she came. Olivia couldn't do any of those things she was trapped like a deer in the headlights.

As Olivia stood there locked in her own fear she felt something hard press against her back. Words she couldn't understand were shouted loud and angry at her ear. This was not her first language, and though she could understand what they were saying in this region they had  to be talking slower. She also had to be positioned where she could see there lips. She raised her arms up instinctively, and very slowly turned her head to just see the solider with the gun pressed deep in her back in her peripheral vision. " shit", she cursed.

This all had to  be some form of bad mistake. The soldier didn't look like he was they type to be reasoned with. He pressed the gun pressed harder against her back, and the soldier said the same line of angry words again. Olive took one uncertain step and then another going wherever the solider was leading her to.

He led her to a group of other soldiers. Some of them were injured and bleeding, some laid down at her feet, and looked lifeless. The soldiers that were less injured gave her looks some distrustful some pitying. Like they realized that she was just some girl who had run into trouble.

Two soldiers approached her and shouted at her in words again she couldn't understand.  Some of the soldiers were also approaching the others they had caroled here. They shouted the same words to them, and one started to reluctantly take off his gear and clothing. They wanted them to strip. The thought humiliated and terrified Olivia but she saw no escape. no alternative. She took off her black cloak, the only thing she had to give warmth, and through it out on the snow. Then she removed her cloth shirt with shaking hands. She kicked off her boots, and socks and pulled down her cloth pants. She hesitated for a moment before moving her hands to her underwear. the hesitance led to the but end of the gun being brought across her back. She staggered a step forward, and grumbled as she pulled down her panties and bra leaving herself nude and vulnerable to the cold winter air.

They said something else to her, and again she watched the other captives for instruction. She gave a deep sigh, and reluctantly put her shaking hands behind her back for them to secure. Then once everyone man and women, which she was the only one, where stripped and tied the soldiers marched there captives forward in the snow.

It seemed to Olive that she had marched forever, but it was only a good ten minuets  or so to there base camp. Her whole body was so cold it felt numb. If she even faltered in her step for a good second however the soldiers would smack her across the back again. They seemed to take some enjoyment from that. They seemed to take enjoyment form everyone suffering.

When they got to the base camp two soldiers pulled her away from the rest of the men, and pushed her into a empty tent all by herself.  The soldiers then stood guard at the door. They said not a word to her, but she knew they would not permit her to leave.

" whats going on?" Olive demanded. " I'm not with them... Its a mistake you can let me go... Do you realize that? Is that why I'm here by myself?"

The soldiers said nothing, but continued to ignore her. She wasn't sure if it was because they had as much trouble understanding her tongue as she did theirs, or if they just chose not to answer. She was naked, with her hands bond securely behind her. There was nothing Olive could do but wait. She flopped her self down at the center of the tent, and did just that. She shivered in fear more then cold.

abandoneddolly

added cry little sister
updated the status of games

abandoneddolly

Took out old rp ideas
Added angle demon idea

abandoneddolly