Secrets of Women of Pleasure.(looking for another female worker!)

Started by Samantha, May 12, 2010, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

It all depends on your preference. It okay either way for the game!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

LittleKitten

Name: Desiree or Ray
Working Girl
Any special talents: exotic dancing
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse? Ray came to the pleasure house to earn money for her family. Her father died after his ship sank. Her family, while working hard, could not bring in enough money. At risk of losing their home, Ray decided to become a woman of pleasure, despite her virginal status. Her mother has disowned the harlot to be
Personality and History: Ray is quiet and almost painfully shy. She's highly intelligent and enjoys reading. When she's not reading she's dancing, having learned belly dance from a Egyptian friend.
Ons: everything
Offs: Ray will do anything for the right price. She will save her families home
Appearance: Desiree

Samantha

We need both, though more customers at the moment... If you don't plan on being a long term customer, you don't have to make a profile... Though if you become one, please do so eventually!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

CrazyIvan

Hello, I looked at the game and it sounded very interesting so I thought I would submit a character and see how it goes. Also as you can guess although I put down everything most of the stuff would of course not be known that it was actually him.

Name: Joseph Vaancrest Rayaless (Goes only by Vaan as that is the only name he gives)
Appearance:
Any special talents: He is a good fighter with his hands, a sword, or a gun; He is a good talker; and can give a good massage. (Other skills and things that are unknown: He is the son of a noble, prestigious, and wealthy family, can cook, clean, and is quite smart)
How did you end up at the pleasurehouse? (his real reason: looking for pleasure and escape from his real life) because he wants to have fun is what he tells everyone.
Personality and History:
He has two histories that which he tells everyone who comes here and the girls and that he keeps to himself. His public history is that is he is a bit of ruffian of sorts. That he works odd jobs here and there doing things that might be a shady might not. That he grew up in a small family house and was raised by his mother single handily. He had to steal here and there to survive though not much and that he worked his way up to a lower middle class life, enough to enjoy the pleasures of life.
His real history is that is the son of the highly respected Rayaless family and he is of noble blood. His real father died when he was quite young and he was raised by his mom for some time. Till she remarried to his uncle or rather his fathers brother so one his name didn't change and the blood wouldn't either. The Rayaless family is quite big on appearance on how they look, and it is quite the stuffy and confined existence. Joseph uses his middle name so he can sneak out and enjoy life like others, as he doesn't have much experience at it. Though he tries his best. He hates his new father, but loves and respects his mother and if his family knew he would end up in big trouble as well as though he might associate with, as his family might send guards or worse after him to get him.
His personality is one that is kind if a bit rough at times, though that is generally because he cares in his weird way. He is a fun loving person always enjoying a party and a chance to have fun. It takes quite a bit to make him angry though if you do watch out he is not one to hold back and to pull punches. He will go at you with everything he has and can be a bit cruel, though he generally only gets angry if people hurt his friends. He is very loyal to those he considers friends and loves them. Tends to talk a lot even if it is about nothing and him just rambling on. He loves women and loves to be around them. There are somethings that he doesn't speak about and that he prefers to keep quiet even around women, who he is generally very open with.
Ons: (Me almost anything) My character: Foreplay, messages, oral sex, vaginal intercourse, giving his partner pleasure, kissing, anal sex, light bondage, dirty talk, receiving hand jobs, and being intimate.
Offs: (Me can't really think of anything) My character: Scat, blood, gore, men, fear, pain, torture, and hurting others
Other info: When he is out and at the pleasurehouse he looks very different then when he is out as a noble, they look almost nothing alike. He is more of a romantic and does believe in love and love at first sight, regardless of class or other things. He loves women he just hasn't found the one to love for life.

Samantha

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Arion

Name:  Count Arioch von Olenburg, of Austria
Appearance:  Tall, with long dark hair and eyes so blue they are almost white.
Special Talents:  Training with dueling-cane, which has a sword hidden within it.
How you came to be at the Pleasure House:  Visiting it while on a business trip from Austria; arrives via personal carriage.
Personality and History:  Arioch, named for a character in the bible, is an imposing and enigmatic man; he uses his accent and force of personality to get what he wants from women.  He is not above blackmail and coercion, and once he discovers a weakness he exploits it ruthlessly.

Born in Olenburg in the Drakenwald Forest of Austria, Arioch grew up learning the finer points of being a nobleman; fencing, dueling-cane, and horsemanship;  negotiation, exploitation, and rhetoric.  He's well-read in philosophy and religious studies, though he himself believes in no deity, and keeps abreast of the most recent sciences and inventions.

Ons:  Arioch enjoys dominating strong-willed women, and women that will bow and scrape to his every whim.

Offs:  Dislikes women who cannot be broken, or those who act 'too good' for their station in life.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Nim

Arion

Thanks;  I've always felt that this was the definitive look for Dracula.  In fact, I can't think of a bad costume for him in that entire movie.  Abraham Van Helsing (played by Anthony Hopkins) was spot-on as well...
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

Samantha

I like it as well and can't wait for your character to join us! A bad guy (in a sense) is welcomed!

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

rahatngt

Thinking of making a character for this. Which woman are open? Elena? ... I don't see any character profile for the character Areia .. is she a NPC only

Samantha

Yes, Elena is open, Areia is NPC, just as a filler character. And Lysette is technically open, she just happens to have a husband, but if needed, she does accept customers. Looks like I may need another pleasure girl.

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Arion

If you need to find one, my character can wait in the entry room for a while, perhaps looking over 'filler' characters in the meantime and not finding anyone suitable amongst them.

Samantha

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Arion

Well, really it's up to you, as it's your schtick.  I can do whatever needs doing :)

Dragonfly7022003

(If you have room for another girl?)

Name: Casandra
Appearance: Beautiful Black hair with tan skin and bright blue eyes, showing Spanish heritage, an hour glass figure with pert round breast
Any special talents: Singing, Playing the Spanish Guitar

How did you end up at the pleasure house?
She wondered in on the evening stage, she walked in, greeting the mistress looking tired from a long journey. She asked the mistress to join the house, when asked why she wanted to work at this house, she simply smiled with her sturdy red lips and beautiful eyes, I think I can find my Serenity hear.

Personality and History:
She has worked in brothels and entertament halls all over Spain and Mexico and in to the USA. She was the daughter of a rich family, living a good life of refinement being raised to be the perfect wife. Then her father lost all his money and killed him self along with her mother. Finding her self on the streets she turned to a life of a lonely lady of the night. She came to love this kind of life after her first night with a man she wanted more. So now this is the life she lives.  She is not quite and is one of the older women in the house and so she is often has the other girls coming to her for advice. She is soft spoken to customers and kind to all the girls.

Ons: Gentlemen,
Offs: Death, Spitting
Other info
She plays the Spanish Guitar and sings beautifully, She also in her passion has an beautiful sliver sword, and she is very skilled at using it.

Samantha

Yes, perfect, I am so happy to have you join us!

Arion- now there's Elena and Casandra to choose from.

Dragonfly- I can't wait to read your post, hopefully she'll get a chance to talk to Elena, the newest member of the pleasurehouse family.

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Welcome. Me too, char sounds interesting. And Yes Areia, is just a Maid, and helps with dinner and things Lysette desires. Thought she could help, lend an ear.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

rahatngt

Name: Robert Huntington
Appearance:
He is 5'11, a slim and athletic build.

How did you end up in the pleasure house: Drawn by the reputation of the pleasure house and brought by his own carriage.
Personality and History: An earl and heir to a dukedom .. a man used to living by his desire. Intelligent and capable but for the moment mostly known for his exploits with ladies and racing. Not so much into gambling but used to enjoying his life and being in command of situations.

On:Passion, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, tit-fucking, dirty talking .. and most things
Off:Scat, vore, pain for its sake

Vergil1989

Would you have room for another m'lady Samantha?  I ask because you seem quite capable in what you are doing and would be honored to join this.  Just ask what you need and I'll do my best to fill the spot.  I don't have much experience in this kind of thing, but I am open to what have you for the most part, and will try anything once so to speak lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Samantha

Rah, I can't wait for your character to join us!

And Vergil, hi! I'm happy you're interested in my game, of course if you'd like to join us that would be great. :) if you'd like your character to be a more permanent one, please post a bio of him or her :)

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Vergil1989

Alrighty then, I'll get a character going and I'll definitely try to stay around.  How does the following sound?

Name: David
Appearance:
Any special talents: Is able to make his violin, much battered and beaten as the rest of the quiet young man, yet well loved instrument create sounds that stir the soul and heart in whatever way he wishes.  Is able to cook, clean, and otherwise keep a good house.  Was forced to give massages back home, and repair things, so is good with his hands and has a keen mind, although he doesn't know it yet.

How did you end up at the pleasure house?  Is on the run from a horrible home life and hopes to make a new start.  Heard that the House is a haven for people like him.

Personality and History:  Being abused as a child growing up, David was more of a slave than anything, and is there for quiet and doesn't speak his mind out loud.  Behind his haunted purple eyes though lies a very passionate soul and a kind heart.  Push him too far and be ready to reap the whirlwind in one of two ways, David will either become a raging animal of sorts, or he'll become a zombie, all the life seeming to have been sucked out of him.  Both products of his former life.

Ons: (See link)
Offs: (See link.)
Other info;  I like to do characters that have a bad history, because they are easy to change and make them grow stronger in some way or other.  That's just me lol.  As far as the violin goes, I'll add a bit of detail on that later.  For now, know that David is good with his hands and restored it to some of its former glory after finding it in the trash.    The slightly smaller one on the right.

There we go, edited m'lady Samantha lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Samantha

I like him! A male worker! Nice. You do know that the 'master' of the house (aka Lysette's husband) is also named Seth aren't you?

I just wanted to make sure you knew.

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Vergil1989

Oh crap, no I didn't know that lol.  I can change the name if that will make things easier for ya m'lady Samantha, it's no biggie.

Samantha

I think it would be easier if you did, though if you do not want to I'd never force you :)

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Vergil1989

It's no biggie and I edited and added a bit more.  I hope it works my friend.  Also, just to ask, what is the weather like in the story right now?  I ask because you might want to step outside when David shows up.  Let's just say, it won't be a happy introduction at first lol.