Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

" Ah yes, I know and I've heard of the effect. Don't worry. I don't plan to try to change anything and or anyone."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I think I have a route to the monastery," Merlin said, entering the room. "There's one route which bypasses everything other than a small village halfway up the mountain. Looks like the area around the monastery itself hasn't been occupied for a very long time."

Lady Temptress

She nods her head to Merlin as Hannah glances from Lena, Jake and then to Merlin once again. " Good. so, what's our next step and when do we leave?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We may as well leave once we've eaten," Jake said, re-entering the room. "There's not a lot we need to pack for this trip after all."

Lady Temptress

( ooc sorry. Been very busy today.) Hannah nods her head and she smiles at Jake. " Alright then, lets get going."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We haven't eaten yet though," Lena said with a laugh. "Don't get too far ahead of yourself, the monastery isn't going to move if we wait a few more minutes."

Lady Temptress

" Alright, then lets get the food ready and eat." she says with a chuckle and wink to everyone.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"How about we order a pizza?" Jake asked. "I think we should try saving Lena SOME work at least," he said with a laugh.

Lady Temptress

" That sounds good. I haven't had pizza in a long time. Pizza it is then darlin." she says with a soft smile and a light chuckle.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I can't remember the last time I had pizza," Merlin said with a laugh. "We don't really do pizza or takeaways where I'm from."

Lady Temptress

" Pizza is fantastic! The best next to cheeseburgers!" Hannah  giggles and then she gasps. " I'll be right back... I don't feel so good." Hannah seems to be pregnant with Merlin but how is that possible?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I'll go check on her," Lena said, handing the phone to Jake before going after Hannah. "Are you okay?" she asked when she found her.

Lady Temptress

" I don't know. I threw times. I think I'm pregnant with Merlin. But how is that even possible in this ?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"With how screwed up the timeline is currently I'd asusume anything is possible in all honesty," Lena replied with a laugh.

Lady Temptress

" Well, I'm not laughing." she said with a weary sigh and a groan.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"It'll be fine," Lena said. "Right now we've got bigger things to worry about, believe me."

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods her head and she heaves a heavy sigh. " Oh right. But of course, we do." she says in a frustrated sarcastic tone.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

She sighed, trying to hide her frustration. "Come down when you're feeling better. Hopefully the pizza will be here soon."

Lady Temptress

"Alright Lena. " shhe gave a smile and Lena a hug, then she went to sit down on the couch for a bit to rest.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

The delivery boy arrived, Jake keeping a gun nearby but not visible unless something happened but thankfully it passed uneventfully. "Dinner's ready," Lena called out to the others, putting it on the dining table.

Lady Temptress

Hannah helps Lena set the table amd pour the drinks. She tgen sat down next to Jake and she wears a shy blush. " Before we eat, because of the crazy timeline, it seems that I am pregnant with you, Merlin. " she smirks at Jake. " You're going to be a daddy."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Somehow that doesn't freak me out," Merlin said, laughing. "I guess I've seen far worse where I come from so this is relatively normal in comparison."

Lady Temptress

( so sorry I had a very busy work weekend and forgot to post. I thought I did. So sorry hun! * hug*) She smirks at them and Hannah nods her head with a chuckle. " Lets eat. I'd also like some ice cream on my pizza." what an odd ass craving.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"What's the future like?" Jake asked as they sat down to eat. "I mean, where you're from?"

"I'm not sure you want the answer to that," Merlin replied. "I've tried to forget what it's like, I don't fancy having to remember it again."

Lady Temptress

Hannah is embarressed at how quickly she has finished her meal and more than likely, before the others have even started their own. " Pardon me folks, I'm going to go rest while the rest of you eat." she then left to the guest room to sleep for a few hours.
Lady Dreamer