what is your faveorite asset?

Started by Dizzi, January 01, 2010, 11:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Merry Gentry

my legs.. I'm tall, and they are toned from running and look great with a tan!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Samael

On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Hoogie

My eyes, I've gotten a lot of compliment about them. Everybody says they're a different colour or mix: Blue, green, gray, brown,...
They are also said to change colour  :o .

TheLovelyMaid

My smile (which includes my eyes) and my chest.

Kata

My big blues! People are always commenting on them.

Sanai

My hair. Its nice and thick and curly and it grows long. Also, my eyes and my height (over 6 foot and still growing till I turn 21)
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

thirteenhearts

My chest!  If you got it, flaunt it right?

Selene

My ass definitely. I'm proud of it and try to buy tight jeans whenever I can :)

Night Stalker

Quote from: Selene on May 13, 2010, 03:05:10 PM
My ass definitely. I'm proud of it and try to buy tight jeans whenever I can :)
>:) >:)
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Galanthor

my eyes...they are seeming to change color from green to brown sometimes...beside that eyes are my favourite body part in general (yes they even beat breasts, think what you want)

Autumn52

Quote from: Galanthor on May 13, 2010, 03:30:56 PM
my eyes...they are seeming to change color from green to brown sometimes...beside that eyes are my favourite body part in general (yes they even beat breasts, think what you want)

Yeppie a man who can look at my face....

My fav asset is my friends....
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Night Stalker

The list depends on who you ask.  eyes that change color,  a smile that could warm/melt any heart, sense of humor, good friends.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Harley Quinn

My nose.  I was lucky to be blessed with the type that millions pay to have and I got it for free.  :D
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Michelle

~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Galanthor

uuuuh...love wierd humor, tell a joke =D

Novak

DiverseDesires

my breasts, just looking down at the valley between them makes me feel sexy
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

my bright blue eyes are a close second.

Inked Harlequin

My big brown eyes.
My button nose.
My hair... it's naturally dark brown but it's now cherry red. I love it!

Okay, I know that's more than one.
What can I say?
Vanity is a sin.

Kitsunetsuki

My eyes - they change colour from blue to green to grey & one is greener than the other; I get lots of compliments on them...
My rear - I'm half Brazilian...do I really need to say more?  ;D
My breasts - my ex still goes on and on about how lovely they are, to the point where his new wife nicknamed me "precious tits" :P
My figure - "exaggerated hourglass" is how it's been described to me; I love the dip of my waist and the flare of my hips
My skin - I'm pale & virtually hairless (except for my head! haha), so generally smooth all over *ahem*

That's it (and should be enough! haha)...yeah, I like my body & the way I look ;) though, hopefully, not too much :P
For the record, I don't think that I'm especially pretty...but I'm definitely "cute"...hehehe
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

darkangel76

My hair (not color... naturally blondish, dyed brown) - it's very long, very thick and has a very nice wave to it. When my hair dries after I wash it, it gets spiral waves, which I'm rather fond of. And it's very soft to the touch.

My eyes - they are predominantly blue, however they have flecks of green, gray and yellow in them and thus can appear to change colors depending on what I'm wearing and what's around me.

My skin - I honestly have very good skin. Very few to no blemishes, etc etc and I'm rather pale. Ok. I'm VERY pale.

Aviva

For me would have to be my eyes that I would not change.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

abandoneddolly

My eyes I have really l ong lashes and deep blue eyes

kimbersee

My legs and my ass. I do quite a bit of yoga and it really strengthens those parts.