White's little playground {seeking m and f, and something more!}

Started by whtbitch4u2own, May 01, 2017, 12:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whtbitch4u2own

So this is an idea that is initially posted for FXM on this thread but I am keen on trying FxF version.

Sugarmama (revered idea of sugardaddy)
FxF

Seeking: Only serious partners. Someone to play a strong-willed female. Be at her beck and call while he gets paid to be her personal toy. Please, I am not looking for some weak, poor-willed girl but young woman in her early to mid 20s. Even switch....?  to show her what he can do when her collar comes off...to simply ravage the woman. More to be discussed and all ideas welcomed!

Intro post
Alexa Carson had been very fortunate in her 20s to start a successful financial investment firm. Over the course of the next 15 years her company had grown very profitable allowing her to live a life of luxury. Her marriage lasted all of 7 years when she was in her 20s before the couple felt it was not working. He said she was too career focused and maybe she was. She tried his way, becoming more of a housewife but it just never worked. It was as if she was lieing to her self and suppressing her true potential. So they pulled the plug on their marriage.

As such she was available all of her late 20s, then her 30s and into her early 40s. The only sort of men that she found attractive were men in their 20s. Preferably mid to late 20s. She could tell what she liked and needed from the way she lived her life after her divorce. She always kept business separate from pleasure but long stretches of not physical contact was playing tricks on her. She felt as if she needed someone in her life….but without any strings attached. Most importantly, her husband found her too controlling and the fact that she was, a partner who would allow her to control them would be suitable partners for her. That didn’t mean she wanted someone weak with wimpy personality. No, she wanted someone who was headstrong, at bay when she needed her but also when collars come off.

Speaking of which, there was a young girl in her company that used to intern…once upon a time. A couple years back. But she had left to continue his schooling. She had been sort of interested in him which had been unusual for her. Especially since she was much younger and also worked for her. She could tell she was not of weak personality but head strong, so the question was if she could tame her?

That was two years ago, and recently she had been feeling very down so she hired an investigator to see what the young woman was up to. When she learned she was still going to school for his masters now and working at a bar to pay rent, she was thrilled. She remembered how hard working she was. The investigator had told her she was struggling to an extent to make ends meet and did not seem to be getting any money from scholarships or family.

So she decided to try and see if she would be interested in an arrangement that would help him pay for school. She had been nervous all day and waited until an hour before the bar closed, most of the people had already left as she exited her car and moved inside. She saw her instantly behind the bar and it brought a smile to her face as she walked over and took a seat at the bar. She was facing the other direction as she watched her serve other customers before she’d come her way. She wondered if she would remember her, given she was the CEO, an owner, and not having to deal with interns, but they did have Friday meetings where everyone in the company was supposed to attend. It’s how she knew her and caught her eyes.

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

whtbitch4u2own

Title: Warping minds
Theme: Hypnosis, incest, non-incest slow, detailed play, mind corruption, multiple characters (willing to play different girls centered out main male character)
Seeking: Mx F

I have kept this intro post very broad because I want us to discuss who the male and female is? Friends, siblings, boyfriend-girlfriend, colleague, Doctor/patient and so forth.....What I do want is for there to be gradual transformation of characters rather than going right into smut. The changes, they need to be incorporated into their personality. I like to play out the initial trance/hypnosis scene, during which the male character can build back door to enter and exit trance with a blink of an eye. Think of computer programming, and keyboard short cut to enter EDIT mode.

You can either come to me with an initial intro post to blindly play to see where it goes or can also discuss this prior to start.

Intro Post

I don't want to specifically start RP at this starting point, but this is just an idea of what and how things can be done.

Oh my. It had worked. Paul couldn’t believe it. ‘Subliminal hypnosis seduction’, it was called.

He’d found it whilst browsing dark web one night, but like so many of these ‘get a girl, quick’ schemes, he’d dismissed it at first. Until spam email in his email with the link, directly, telling him that he really should give it a try.

And so Paul did. A small test, just to make sure. His sister had come over to his room during evening hours since her room was always hot during this time of the day, the sunlight hitting her windows directly! So before she even came, he was toying with the Hypnosis track and when she sat at the desk, he decided to play the track underneath the music.

After about 5 minutes, he decided to try. And he was also learning so this was going to be hit or miss. Also depending on if this really works! “Could you get me a glass of water from the kitchen?” He asked but also because he knows she will never do it. She is the laziest of them all!

Another 5 minutes passes, the Subliminal hypnosis track playing in the background. He was getting antsy just because he felt like he had a toy in his hand and couldn’t get it to work! “Could you get some water from the kitchen for me?” She paused, turned around, and thought for a second…almost as if she is considering. “Why don’t you go and get it?”

He grew frustrated and finally, at 15 minute mark, he decided to give one final try. And this time around he decided to be firm. “Stop what you are doing, and go get me a glass of water!” He emphasized and as simple as that, he watched his sister get up, leave the room, and return after a minute with a glass of water in her hand before turning back to her work.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info: