A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (Recruiting!)

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nevaeh

Awesome but she has to be 18 at least.  As Ashley is the youngest and she is 17. 

Did you go look at the profile that was up for her?  It will give you a good idea and you are more than welcome to tweak it anyway you like.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

himawari

I'll put her as 19 if that is okay.

I did see the profile.

Thinking of giving it a tweak. Wanna show her "determination" to out-do everyone in her "training". XDD
if that's okay.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

himawari

Name: Kristy Wilder
Family Relation: Middle Sister

Personality: Determined. Strong-willed.

History: Kristy is not an academically good student however she excels in gymnastics and dance. Kristy grew up from her father's intensive training, and she strives to be the best she can for him. She had always pushed herself in gymnastics and ballet to enhance herself in being flexible for her training at home. As the middle child, her younger and elder sisters gets more attention. So as to get her share of attention, she trains herself to be flexible enough so that during bondage, she would be able to be tied up in any position. Unlike her rebellious big sister, Kristy willingly accepts her training What she loves the most about her anal training, are the long and thick plugs inside her, filling her so deep. Her goal is to please her parents and be the best "daddy's little girl" she can be.

Ons: Being teased. Being tied up. Anal (including toys). Facial cum. Creampie.

Off's: Watersports. Gore. Scat. Degradation.  Hardcore torture (Vore).
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Blinkin

Welcome to the gang you two. V has final approval on the characters, but I like them. ;)

Now, we just need the son and the oldest daughter... any takers? Come on ladies and gentlemen, these can be challenging roles and provide a lot of kinky fun if you're willing to stick with it.

Once these two roles are filled (3 if the mother is desired), we'll open to other characters such as relationships (boy/girl-friends and extended family.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

We are still seeking two reliable and dedicated players to pick up the roles of the oldest son and daughter of the Wilder Family. We may even consider a second son, and if anyone wants the challenge, the mother may be open as well.

To date, this game has been at the very least interesting and creative! You don't want to miss out on a great story guys.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Still looking for a couple of good players to fill the roles of the son and oldest daugher. Inquire within. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

We are looking to fill two pre-existing characters in this game of family incest and good, clean anal fun! We seek dedicated and reliable players for these roles and are willing to work extensively with interested parties to make a background and story that will be fun and interesting to write for everyone involved!

Erika Wilder (Age: 19-21), oldest child of the Wilder Household and Andrew Wilder (Age 17-19), the heir apparent of the Wilder family.

These two characters have an important and vital role in the family dynamics and we are open to significant modification to the original characters. They can be seen Here

Once these two roles have been filled, we will be looking to fill roles of extended family, boy/girl-friends, staff, friends and other roles as requested. At that time, the only requirement is that the characters have some connection to the family to include them into the overall storyline.

There are several side threads at the moment, but the game is restarting today and we would love to have you as part of the family.

The game is based upon stories written by LordOdie  and can be found on Literotica Here.

The Character page is Here[/url And the OOC thread is [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171540.0]Here, so take a look and see if you think you'll fit in.. We'll make sure to fit something else in if you do.;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

Hey Blinkin good luck with that. I'm sorry I had to stop announced as I went to hospital for a while, but glad to see this great game is still going.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Blinkin

Still openings if you want to take on one of the roles. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

Well I'd be happy to take my old role back as the son. I promise I won't disappear without notice again, as I now have someone who can contact you. :P
ons and offs

Nevaeh

Well Kata is the morning and the house is just starting to wake up if you want to post something.  Glad to have you back.

MeggyMeow

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Vostroya

MagicalPen

I could be tempted back into this as the son if there is more direction.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nevaeh

MeggyMeow

Quote from: Vostroya on September 02, 2013, 02:51:19 PM
we'd love to have you!
In that case, I do have a couple of questions.

Am I taking on the exact same character, or are any aspects of her appearance, history, personality, and role going to change? What aspects are fixed? And will there be some guidance on where my character is?

Vostroya

Quote from: MeggyMeow on September 02, 2013, 03:33:30 PM
In that case, I do have a couple of questions.

Am I taking on the exact same character, or are any aspects of her appearance, history, personality, and role going to change? What aspects are fixed? And will there be some guidance on where my character is?

It is up to you whether or not the character has any changes made to her personality or anything like that. As long as it conforms to what the original character sheet was focused on (I.e her basic backstory, age). And yes there'll be guidance as to where your character is and how will we will fit her back into the RP

Blinkin

You can keep her, but you have to feed and pick up after her... ;)

I think we already have the son recast MP. Sorry.

It's pretty much a new morning, so Erica would probably be getting out of someone's bed, either her own or someone elses. ;) I think V has already said that nearly everything in the character is open to change, except for the big points of the background and some of that may be open to alteration as well. Welcome in and don't forget to kiss Ashley's boyfriend good morning.;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Nevaeh

Well my answer was to say MP earlier and not NO.  Sorry about that

And wait what do you mean kiss her boyfriend?  He has to share does Ashley really have to share him with her sisters?   :-\

Blinkin

Ah, thought you said no... whatever you want to do with Andrew.

Well, the kiss was part tease, although it might establish his dom side a little more to swat her sister's ass. He has to share Ashley with her father and brother (As well as the female side of the family). ;) But, I really don't see him as being particularly interested in either of her sisters beyond showing their father that he can be dominent with them as well as Ashley... but Ashley is a handfull all by herself. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

Don't worry. We'll teach Kevin how to behave like a Wilder, Either a Wilder man, or a Wilder woman depending on how well he does :P
ons and offs

Nevaeh

*bats lashes*  Of course she is a hand full, she is the baby and her daddy's favorite.  LOL

I did say no but i meant to put MP not no.... but the point was made we already have a son so we are good on that front.

Okay, okay he can use it to show his Dom side but Ashley isn't going to like if its more than a kiss or a feel *shakes head*  Nope she will be really mad if its more.  Kevin is hers.

Hahaha Kata, too funny.