On Virgin Grounds (small group RP idea by Ivy_Mariani and charismaxxx)

Started by Raphael, November 01, 2010, 04:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

I know, and I've done it a loooooooooooooooong time ago! {aka this morning}. I have a page-long character sheet, but I'll only use some parts we all deem necessary for this RP. Don't wanna intimidate people... lol.

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: charismaxxx on November 02, 2010, 06:41:22 PM
I know, and I've done it a loooooooooooooooong time ago! {aka this morning}. I have a page-long character sheet, but I'll only use some parts we all deem necessary for this RP. Don't wanna intimidate people... lol.

Somehow I think the page long character sheet might have just done that... lol! Mine is what I posted in the first page of the thread, and then whatever else I come up with in my head tonight.
"Put your hands all over me."
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Hm, explanation: the page-long character sheet is for my private use. I do that with all my characters. It explains everything I as a writer need to know about him, from biography to eating habits. It's just how I function as a writer. Nobody but me will ever see the most part of that stuff... lol.

Ivy Mariani

Yeah but it's the admitting it part ;). Can see it now... 'Oh noes!! I didn't build a character sheet that's five miles long!! *sobs*'

*grins and giggles* And yes ris, I am totally picking on you ;) as always.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Ivy Mariani

*Tips imaginary hat* Well then I'd be most happy to oblige sir. *Walks about in chaps.*
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

Yup, I can certainly wait until tomorrow! :D Sorries, I'm just excited--I can't help myself. :P

I've got class in the morn, but I'll be on...'bout three. Where are our characters beginning? In the streets of Chicago?

Raphael

Our story begins with the Senate debating, making the decision to prepare the grounds for a new coven. That's the entry post, possibly ending with each vampire character receiving the message that they've been selected to go to Chicago. So the first post for each player will be the way they prepare to go to Chicago and stuff, and subsequently their arrival and their first meeting.

Since you're playing a pet being adopted in Chicago, Jobe, you can start off earlier with your own character's actions and life and whatever you feel like writing about prior to the vampire's arrival, so that you don't have to wait to join in :-)

jobe352

Raphael

On Virgin Grounds Thread

Have fun! The game is open for anyone who wants to join in from this point forward.

Ivy Mariani

You want me to intro Ana now or wait a moment until the official "word" is sent out for them to meet with the Senate?
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

No the entry post were written this way so that each player can describe in their first or second post how they were notified - each by their own Elder, with some reasoning behind. I left it so open so that if more people join in later, they can write a post telling how they arrived into the Chicago coven later cos blah blah Senate blah blah... lol.

Ivy Mariani

Okies wanted to be sure before I went ahead and typed up my entry :). Didn't want to F it up from the get go lmao. Would be very very bad.
Ivy's O & Os

Raphael

Haha, hey no worries, if I wanted to add a subsequent post but you wrote yours, we would have worked around it. Like copy the text, delete your post, and then add it later. So please, go ahead and eff whatever you feel like... rofl

Diabolus Lupus

Ok, out of curiosity, would it be possible to play a werewolf for this game? If not that's cool, I can still play a vampire or a pet. Either way, are there any particular characters being looked for?

Raphael

Hello, Diabolus! It's an open small group RP idea. Meaning we are looking for people to have fun, not so much for particular characters. So I should say - a werewolf would be a good addition to the group, also a vampire of pretty much any bloodline and personal traits. Just hit us with your desired role :-) I'm quite sure it's gonna fit nicely, right away or with some minor adjustments. :-)

Diabolus Lupus

All righty I shall send you something as soon as I get back from grabbing my sister from work.

Raphael

Take your time, Diabolus :-) Whatever character you're thinking about playing, it can join into the RP anytime, from anywhere... lol. So no rush :-)

jobe352

My response is almost done! If someone wants to play Dustan, my character's brother, they certainly can.

I can just play him myself, for as long as he is relevant to the storyline...Whatever.:-)

Raphael

Of course, Jobe :-)

I've posted the link to the RP thread a few posts up :-) It has already started, but so far we have three intro posts, so to speak. Anyone is welcome to join in with their own entry posts at anytime - now or later. The plot is constructed in such a way that it allows everyone to join in from the very start, or even 1 or 2 weeks into the game time :-)

jobe352

I left a little room for Galen to step in... >:)

Gah! I apologize if my introduction isn't satisfactory... :/ I was hard-pressed to thing of dialogue, etc.

Raphael

Raphael

Oh, one more thing though. It might be a couple of posts before Galen approaches Blaire. According to the plot, he'll probably just spot her and observe her, at first. In our storyworld, vampires are a very, veryyy tight community, as I'm sure you've read already, hehe :-)

Ivy Mariani

Quote from: jobe352 on November 03, 2010, 06:58:26 PM
I left a little room for Galen to step in... >:)

Gah! I apologize if my introduction isn't satisfactory... :/ I was hard-pressed to thing of dialogue, etc.

jobe you did fantastic with your post! I love it :D
Ivy's O & Os

jobe352

;D
Thank you both!
Ris, you're right...Hmm. Hmmmmm.
I shall be concocting my next post soon!