Daughter Swap - seeking daughters and fathers (Recruitment Thread)

Started by MasterEric6, November 10, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

But we did update them on both character sheets >>

MasterEric6

Quote from: Lynnie on December 03, 2017, 07:42:37 AM
But we did update them on both character sheets >>

I see you did sort of.

Your name line is as follows "Abigail Williams(Last name can change if a dad steps up)"

Lynnie

I need to remove the last name change since she is a step daughter >>

Ambie

Still room for daughters? I might make a character tonight if so.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Ambie on December 03, 2017, 06:14:23 PM
Still room for daughters? I might make a character tonight if so.

Yes for sure.

Doomblade403xxx

I think we have a couple dads without daughters. To be honest I have kinda lost count.

Ambie

ok great...are the dad's already established or "waiting to join?"

Kaia

Some are waiting to join because only paired daughters/fathers are starting now.  I would make a character!  We're just getting started, and still on preparty stuff

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Ambie

Amber
Waiting to finish it when i get matched with a dad.

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n: Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Amber is an overly outgoing girl that has never met a stranger, which has presented a problem for her parents as she aged.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Offs: No bathroom action or making her degrade herself.   Ons: heavy sensuality, teasing, being watched, watching, also roughness

Characters Limits: Once you get her going, its hard for her to say no...she becomes overly subjective to her desires.

Connections to other characters:  None perhaps, just brought back from a private school?

Backstory  Waiting for connections

Additional Pictures

Doomblade403xxx

Ambie check with Hannibalbarca. I think he is a dad without a daughter. There might be others but he is the most recent dad to post interest. Other dads without daughters or daughters without dads could post to make pairings easier. Dominic in the APPROVED characters bullpen is without a daughter, but I think someone, maybe Dashenka was going to pick up this wayward daddy. The other guy with great taste in names Doomglazer might also be daughterless.

Current APPROVED characters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278235.0

MasterEric6

Check the seeking list at the beginning of this thread as it should be up to date.

RedEve

My WIP character sheet, posted here with MasterEric6's permission.
I am looking for a dad character to pair her up with. I will of course then adjust her last name accordingly.  :-)

Elizabeth “Lizzie” Marston

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Looking for a dad character

Incest y/n: Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Extraverted, fun-loving, flirtatious, somewhat slutty, teasing, submissive but not extremely so

Career/Job/Year in School: A sophomore in college, majoring in Business Administration

Group Member How Long: 3 years

Character's O/O's: Older men, though this is a secret to her peers on campus, for the most part. She still indulges in one-night stands with fellow students but she finds that only the ‘dads’ she fucks from time to time at the swingers parties truly satisfy her. She is not into vanilla sex, but doesn’t like it too rough either

Characters Limits: Conform to my own O/o’s

Connections to other characters: Looking for connections

Backstory: Need to know her connections first

Additional Pictures

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Kaia

You might want to change her gender, if she's female.

RedEve

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 04, 2017, 06:39:56 PM
You might want to change her gender, if she's female.

She is. LOL!

I copied another CS to start my own with and I guess I forgot to change that.  ;D

Kaia

heh I think we've all made a similar mistake before

Kaia

actually, I was caught posting a character sheet for a character who hadn't been approved yet (I was trying to send the sheet to the GM) with half of one of my other characters information on it

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Doomblade403xxx

dont forget to move your characters to the approved thread when you are paired up.

MasterEric6

Updated the links to include all the houses and updated the seeking lines to include daughters and fathers. Also updated the seeking section.

We still have people looking for partners. Take a look at the seeking list at the beginning of this thread.

RedEve

Still looking for Lizzie to be paired up with a father character.

RedEve

Quote from: mioyumyum on December 09, 2017, 02:09:20 PM
I think I understand the concept and am willing to maneuver a 'dad-character' to anyone who wants a father. Meaning what I provide below can all change according to the precepts of a female character that wants it to.

Or is this not allowed?

Name: Wesley Graham
Backstory: Always a nice guy neighbor, Wesley always wonders what it would be like to form favorite friendships with some of the girls in the town. His spiritual upbringing makes it that he refuses to entertain it, but he is always polite and cordial to all the women and young ladies.

He platonicaly loves his daughter, but would never do anything to her. Her friends, on the other hand ...

[this is all I have so far ... but willing to do more. :) ]

If you are still looking for a daughter for the Daughter Swap game, then Lizzie is still available:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278004.msg13727213#msg13727213

I can change her surname to match your characters if you are up to them being related.

Let me know if you are interested or not.

BTW, I tried to PM this to you but I appear to be blocked?

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: RedEve on December 10, 2017, 07:41:50 AM
If you are still looking for a daughter for the Daughter Swap game, then Lizzie is still available:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278004.msg13727213#msg13727213

I can change her surname to match your characters if you are up to them being related.

Let me know if you are interested or not.

BTW, I tried to PM this to you but I appear to be blocked?

I wonder if maybe your path to the club was different. For instance maybe you and your father took part in the festivities in the beginning. Maybe he moved away or passed away. You just kept on showing up. It makes you stand out. Unique. Feeling comfortable among older men for one roleplay reason or another. I mean I don't know if the rules are specific that it has to be a father/daughter pairing, but it would seem logical that if you were once a father daughter pair and he quit coming {pun not intended} and you continued to attend, who would it be hurting.

CaptainErotica

I'm interested in creating a Daddy for this. Should I post the character here or in the Interested thread?

Also if anyone in interested in being my characters daughter I can work with you to build my Daddy to best fit your character.

Ambie

Mine still needs a father. PM me or IM me and we can work on details

RedEve

The player who showed interest in having  my character as his daughter has also bowed out, so I am still looking for a father character my character as well.