News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

-grabs the dress and hides so she stays like this-
Mm..whoopsie daisy?
-pokes her-
Tease!
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

Whispers sweetly in his ear *I am afraid you were right, I do want you.....* giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Brian Boru

*Good afternoon, sweet Xandi...(a kiss and nibble on her ear to go with his whisper)*

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Autumn52

whispers sweetly   *good afternoon handsome.* nibbles his neck and sucks leaving a hickie
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

-shivers in pleasure- Would you like to see who wants who more?
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

-Doesnt let her sit and watch and pulls her in as well-
I'm sure Xandi wont mind some company..would you, Amazon?
Moments of Sanity

Brian Boru

Quote from: Xandi on September 05, 2010, 03:19:25 PM
whispers sweetly   *good afternoon handsome.* nibbles his neck and sucks leaving a hickie

*dances around saying* "I got a Xandi mark - I got a Xandi mark!!!"

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Autumn52

giggles and pouts

Whispering *where is my Brian mark* pouty lips

TheLegionary

Autumn52

TheLegionary

do not tease me so much Xandi! You know you are far sexier!