Tabou: You (Mind Control, Transformation, Body Swap, Complete Chaos)

Started by Cerebellum von Doom, September 16, 2011, 01:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kobrakid92

Do you have a specific character template or do you just want us to mimic Jukebox?

Jukebox Baby

I think I borrowed my template from the Motorcycle game. If there is some other tidbit of information needed, I'll throw it in. If you look carefully, you'll see that my answers didn't exactly track the template, lol. I just put in whatever boiled over out of my mind as I wrote.

Blue Leah

If you're still accepting players, I'd love to submit an application for this. It seems like a fun and very amusing concept. :D

Elgor

... adds his name to the waitinglist ... erm to the list of those compelled to *merely* (an understatement if there ever was one) watch until they can shuffle on to fill a vacancy!

~Pete
~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

Cerebellum von Doom

Alright, we'll do it this way.  First 8 to have character proposals up are in, as some of the early interest people have not responded since their initial post.  Use the same template Jukebox used.

Jukebox Baby

Jukebox pulls out a package of buttered microwave popcorn. She then looks at it regretfully and puts it back, pulling out a package of plain popcorn instead. Popping it in the microwave, she pulls up a chair and proceeds to eagerly watch the profiles roll in, curious about who she'll be transgenderswapolling with.

kobrakid92

Name: Curtis Felder
Height/Weight: 5’8” and 140 lbs.
Nationality/Ethnicity: Caucasian
Occupation(s): Works at a local music store
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: 

Distinctive Features: tattoo of a burning blue skull on his left rib cage
Motivation: Advancing his knowledge of music and expanding his musical abilities
Personality: A quiet but easy going person. He starts talking more once he gets used to the crowd.
Likes: Listening to music, playing his guitar, partying and hanging out with friends. Socializing and meeting new people, watching movies.
Dislikes: Jocks, obnoxious people, spiders, preps.
Skills & Hobbies: Can play the guitar, he speaks a little bit of Japanese as a hobby.
Flaws: He suffers from episodes of paranoia. While he doesn't mind meeting or talking to others he has issues with trust. He can be excessively immature at times. Very impulsive.
Biography: Since he was young Curtis always loved music. He fell in love with music even more when his parents divorced, causing him not to trust them as much. He learned to play guitar in middle school and became more engrossed in the subject in high school. He currently attends college while majoring in music. He is currently a member of a college band and trying to make it big with them.

Blue Leah

Name: Chris Roberts

Height/Weight: 6’2” and 180 lbs.

Occupation(s): Waiter

Sexuality: Heterosexual, moderately bi-curious.

Appearance: The restaurant Chris works in is a high-volume, "family" dining type of place, which manages to keep the otherwise inactive "gamer" in fairly good shape. Not really heavy-muscled, to be fair, but lean and toned. To deal better with the heat in the kitchens, he keeps his his dusty-brown hair cropped short in a military-style buzz; however, that's pretty much the only thing "disciplined" about him. Outside of work, he wears thin-framed glasses for reading, and is more prone to wearing worn out old jeans and flip flops than pressed pants or polished shoes. Though he is a big fan of short-sleeved, collared shirts.
Distinctive Features: His grey-green eyes are slightly different colors.

Motivation: Escapism. Chris games purely to get away from the stress of cranky kids, short-tempered line cooks, school pressures... at least for the little bit of time he gets to spend with his friends. Couple that with an almost insatiable curiosity / hunger for new stimuli, and you get someone who will try his hand at just about any game once (and has lost his fair share of money for it).

Personality: Casually competitive. While he's not likely to play "cut-throat" in any game, Chris is definitely prone to a little good-natured trash talk when he's gaming, and can get perhaps a little too excited when he wins a good hand of cards or a round of Street Fighter.

Likes: Tequila, card games, high energy music. And caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine. At this point, Chris' room in his apartment could very well be housing a small car's worth of aluminum from cans of soda.

Dislikes: Pushy personalities, customers who try and get everything for free. Also, he really gets frustrated with people who try and detract from his suggestions and opinions because of his age.

Skills & Hobbies: Chris is a quick learner, and is really good at retaining information that's given to him. While this makes waiting tables a breeze (being able to recite the wine-list by rote is a good sell for older guests), it also lends itself greatly to learning and playing all manner of games. He can pick up a game, play a round or two, and then start to catch up to more experienced players relatively quickly.

Flaws: Can be a bit cocky, and get a little too fired up when things are going well for him.

Biography: Chris' school career was always middle-of-the road; he didn't really apply himself enough to truly stand out, but was able to keep up enough that he never dropped below a 3.0 average. Of course, good grades don't actually translate to an instant career, and middling grades even less so... and so even now, two semesters after he's graduated and moved on, Chris is still waiting tables at a steak-house a few miles from his old college. Not that he can complain, though; he can still game with people on the campus, and the cost of living is actually pretty manageable here. So for now, he's just digging in for the long haul, filling out applications when he can and waiting tables the rest of the time.

ReijiTabibito

Name: Gideon Reed

Height/Weight: 5'11" & 165 lbs

Occupation(s): Agent for local ATF Branch

Sexuality: Into girls.  Definitely.  Though he has been wondering about from which end...

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, plain features.  He'd make a great undercover.

Distinctive Features: One of his eyebrows is still growing back from an arson investigation he did recently.

Motivation: Boredom.  Plus, playing games with people gives him insight into psychology.

Personality: Professional, but cordial.

Dislikes: 'Unprofessional' people (ie, lazy, incompetent), Goths, Pyros,

Skills & Hobbies: Proficient at small arms usage, loves playing bass guitar, movie buff when it comes to guns and/or fires.

Flaws: For his rather professional demeanor, Gideon can be too brash at times, plowing on ahead without really taking the time to get advice from anyone about the situation.  He can also have a terrible vengeance streak.

Biography: Went to junior college for two years to gain an AS Criminal Justice degree, and then joined ATF.  Been there ever since.

Kytn

Name: Eilis
Height/Weight: 5'1"/133 lbs
Occupation(s): Student worker at the library help desk
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Short and a bit on the stocky side, with long, untamed red hair that she keeps in a braid. Hazel eyes are framed by wispy eyelashes, and she is quicker to smile than frown. She keeps her wardrobe fairly simple, preferring plain skirts and colorful sweaters paired with her favorite ballet flats.
Distinctive Features: She is well known for a having a very good singing voice.
Motivation: To become a professional librarian.
Personality: Likes to laugh and loves to sing. She can get lost in a book or a conversation, and loves to learn new things. Her curiosity is often compared to that of a cat, which she hates.
Likes: Books of all sorts, board games, system games, strawberries, black coffee, the smell of clean laundry
Dislikes: Lemons, horses, dancing, cats, grass
Skills & Hobbies: Singing and knitting
Flaws: Has a tendency to take things too seriously, cannot multitask well
Biography: Eilis had a fairly average childhood. She's always been a bit curious; climbing trees in the back yard, going just a bit further off the path, etc. Books have been a special part of her life since she was little, when her mom would read to her each night before sleeping. Now almost done with college, Eilis hopes to get a job as a professional librarian somewhere so that she can continue to explore and read.
Updates coming soon!

Cerebellum von Doom

Posted a notice about character sheets and whose in or not, just for the sake of full disclosure.

Calie

Name: Katarina Kulikovskaia  (Kat to her friends)
Job: Full time student also works part time at the local pub as a server. Not much but it pays the bills.
Sexuality: Bisexual with a preference for men.
Personality: Kat is upbeat and happy if a little shy because of her heritage. She tries desperately to hide the Russian accent that marks her parentage as much as her last name. She is an excellent student with a 4.0 gpa but is a bit of a loner because her shyness holds her back a bit.
Likes: She loves to read, loves to game, absolutely loves to cook and finds pleasure in the little things in life. She also loves to eat. LOVES to eat and finds such pleasures in sweets. In fact that is one of the only reasons that she hits the gym as hard as she does.
Dislikes: Rude people and those who "judge a book by its cover." She cannot stand the idea that anything leafy or green should be ingested. Kat also has a bit of an issue with vegetarians for that reason. She is of the mind that she will try anything once and if she does not like it she will not do it again.
Skills & Hobbies: Reading, gaming. creative and erotic writing, swimming, hiking and hanging out her new little group of friends.
Flaws: Her accent and the way she perceives the way others see her, holds her back quite a bit. However, once she gets to know the people whom she calls friends she opens up and can become very opinionated and she has no trouble speaking her mind. This can be a good thing and a bad thing. Kat is also fiercely protective of what she considers "hers" and secretly has a violent past because of that very thing. It takes a lot to make the girl angry, but once she is there, watch out.
Bio: Kat was brought to the US when she was twelve years old with her older sister and younger brother. Once here, her father split and her mother raised all three children with little money and little space. She knows the value of a dollar and knows also how very important college is. She broke up with a man she called the "'love of her life" a few months ago and is finally getting back to her old self again. In school ,at the moment, she is going after her MBA and hopes desperately to become something great. Kat is not quite sure what that is yet, but when it hits her it is going to be fantastic. She hopes to make her mother happy and show her little brother that is she can do it, then so can he.
I can hear you there. Your breath... Your fear... Come let us dance.

Ons and Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91141.0

Elgor

Quote from: pete2peg on September 21, 2011, 05:24:25 PM
... adds his name to the waitinglist ... erm to the list of those compelled to *merely* (an understatement if there ever was one) watch until they can shuffle on to fill a vacancy!

~Pete

Guys, I am out, not quite there yet to play this at your level, gimme a year or so ;)
~~ Be beauty before me, be it above me, below me, be beauty all around me, when I walk ~~

Love And Submission

Name:  Kenny
Height/Weight: 6'6 / 245 lbs
Occupation(s): Grocery Boy
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual.
Appearance: Tall , Lanky slack-jawed  young simpleton.
Distinctive Features:  Large and a bit slow..
Motivation:  To make friends
Personality: Likes to laugh and loves animals. Has a coon cat named Dixie He's not sharpest tool in the shed either..
Dislikes: Tends to  be abit xenophobic
Skills & Hobbies: volunteering at animal shelters.
Flaws: Slow witted and trusting.
Biography: Kenny was born in Ames , Iowa.  Kenny spent most of his free time as a child on the family's farm.This is where he found  his love of taking  care of animals. When  Ken was only eight years he won  a hog calling contest. With the money from that contest he bought his first pet , it was a golden lab named Elmore. Since then Ken has owned many pets including two parrots , two dogs , a  hog and of course his cat Dixie. Recently , Kenny has been taking nightclasses to become a veterinarian.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Angel Fire

Name: Danielle Driscoll
Occupation(s): Fast food cashier
Sexuality: Bisexual, leaning towards women
Appearance: a little bit on the heavy side, a little nerdy and loves to dress in old school clothes (mostly from the 80's and 90's)
Distinctive Features: Always has to wear glasses, a small tattoo of a heart on her lower left ankle
Motivation: Gaming night is her only social life due to her weight
Personality: Danielle is one that does not talk too much but when she gets interested in something, she always wants to try it out.  Very curious about things and inquisitive about them.
Dislikes: Obscenly smelling food, dirty rooms
Skills & Hobbies: Can fry a burger in no time flat, Can make out a sketch just by one view
Flaws: Without her glasses she is almost blind, has trouble keeping her weight down no matter how hard she tries
Biography: Born in Santa Cruz, California, Danielle is what is considered the classic beach girl.  She loved to walk on the beach and still does but when her eyesight started to go bad, she stayed indoors and unfortunately gained weight.  She tries as hard as she can to lose the weight but she feels that time has run out on her.  Living alone, Danielle has been keeping a secret that only she knows about her sexuality, but with her appearance, no one wanted to get close enough to her for her to even try.  She has been taking Cooking classes at the local college where she met her fellow gaming partners.  When she had seen the games going on in the library, she decided to try the games out and has been hooked on them ever since.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Vergil1989

I am showing interest and I'll have a character sheet up either tonight or tomorrow.  However, what do you need more?  Guys or gals?

Name:  Amy Henderson
Height/Weight: 150 pounds.  Five foot seven inches.
Nationality/Ethnicity:  African American
Occupation(s): Apprentice Librarian, student.
Sexuality: Bi.  (Virgin...for now.)
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Distinctive Features: Besides the wheelchair?  None really save for a small piercing in her belly button and a red rose tattoo on her right shoulder blade, both results of dares she had lost but she didn't really complain much about them.
Motivation: The few true friends she has are what keeps her going day in and day out.
Personality: Shy, soft spoken, (unless angered,) a book worm, studious, courteous, and generally a nice person all around, Amy is easy going and just as easy to get along with.  Despite her disability, she doesn't let it slow her down.
Likes: Books of all sorts, animes of all kinds, listening to music, movies of all kinds, learning new things, dogs, cats, snakes, lizards, hanging out with friends, and playing console games of almost all kinds, good food, good friends, (soon to be good sex lol.).
Dislikes: Sports, spiders, assholes, arrogant pricks, people that assume cripple means stupid or retarded, stupid people in general, disorganized or messy rooms, smelly or crappy food.
Skills & Hobbies: Reading, gaming, watching anime, drawing, (though not all that great,) spouting off random facts about movies, books, or shows she's watched regarding the stories themselves rather than actors/actresses, listening to music, even singing along a bit from time to time.
Flaws: Besides hating and having no patience for fools or those that see her physical condition excuse enough to be a complete ass, Amy does not bode well around those that think cripple somehow automatically means retarded.  If that mistake is made, then be prepared for a verbal onslaught of epic proportions from her usual soft spoken self.
Biography: Despite her physical genetically caused impairment, Amy Henderson is strong enough to be mostly independent since she does her best to keep her strength up.  Having a rare form of a genetic disorder that atrophies her muscular system, it's been a bit rough but with constant care for herself and well being in every sense of the word, she's done well in avoiding the hospital for quite a long time since her youth.  Living originally in Daytona Beach, Florida, Amy didn't get out to the beach a lot but still spent a lot of time out in the sun all the same with a few of her few true friends.  Soft spoken but always able to be heard, she might be considered weak and incapable by some, but don't be fooled since she more than makes up for it in many other ways beyond the physical one.

I still would like an answer but so far since I have received none, I'm just going to go with my usual pick for a character if I can get away with it, which is a bi female.  I'm trying something rarely done on games like this as well as to challenge myself a bit.  Don't worry, she'll be able to do everything asked of her, just have to be a little patient is all lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vergil1989

Despite her using a wheelchair and all, she has the use of all of her limbs and what have ya, just it's hard for her to get around without the chair.  Beyond that, she's as normal as you or me lol.  At any rate, if this won't work I'll come up with a new idea, but being in a wheelchair myself I thought I'd try something new.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

KaelRavenheart

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on September 19, 2011, 10:02:59 PM
Since one of the players got himself banned (not going to ask how), is there still a spot open?

Ahem, I'm back, and I got banned because I marked some elliquiy messages as spam in my email. I was unaware that would happen, and I would appreciate it if you didn't make it sound like I was randomly breaking rules, thank you very much. It seems as if I'm already too late for this RP, since the first 8 profiles were already posted and it really sucks that I got banned for such a dumb reason and then it finally took off.
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Vergil1989

You can still spectate most likely since I think Cerebellum said that they would switch off most likely from time to time after each game is done.  However, on the other hand who is to say when the game will start since Von Doom was on E but did nothing but look at this page for a few hours before disappearing without a word, which unfortunately makes me wonder what's going on on his end.  He hopefully just got interrupted and had to take off before he could decide anything today, so we'll see how things go tomorrow.  I am not trying to be rude or anything Von Doom, but can't help but wonder on my end, but as I said I am of the mind you just got too busy to do anything with this today and so we needn't worry.  For now, I'm heading off.  Take care everyone and hopefully see ya tomorrow.

kylie

I just spied this, but if

1) it picks up,

2) gender ambivalent/bending players don't squick too many people (as I'd hope would work out fine in a transformation-spec'ed game, heh)

and 3) there's room down the line...

I might well be interested.

Cerebellum von Doom

Couple of clarifications here for those wondering why they see me spotting this thread so frequently.

1.) I work Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, and on those days I am keeping my sanity by checking Elliquiy on my phone.  It is not convenient to try and post while working, but a quick read of profiles allows me to keep ahead of things.  Vergil, just because I haven't commented on your profile doesn't mean I'm ignoring it or you.  Quite frankly I think its a great idea that you have such a dynamic and unique character.  However if you expect me to post every single time you see me online, then you are incredibly mistaken and this game is not for you.  Your choice.

2.) Kylie, I welcome you to observe if you like, whatever you like, and if things open up in the future and you are ready for the game, feel free to join in and pm me a character.

3.) Kael, I am sorry for your misfortune and in fact would like you to submit a character profile anyway.  As I posted in the intro post, just because I have 8 profiles, doesn't mean I'm keeping the 8 that have been posted.  I will be sifting through them to see who actually fits the initial plot hook best and choosing.

4.) Everyone else, post characters away!  Today is your deadline at midnight!

Vergil1989

Easy Cerebellum, I wasn't trying to say you had to post everytime you're on or anything like that but I can understand how that last comment could be read as such.  I was just saying it was a bit odd to see you on yet not say a word, but now that I know why I'll shut up lol.  I do apologize for that however and it shan't become an issue later, so no worries there.  At any rate, glad you approve and you won't regret having me aboard despite our rough start here.

KaelRavenheart

Name: Terrence Devir
Occupation(s): Serial Kidnapper
Sexuality:  Heterosexual
Appearance:
Distinctive Features: He has very pale skin, because he spends almost all of his time indoors, in little light.
Motivation: Terry, or Tear, as he calls himself, is possessed of two driving concerns that are pretty much all he cares about; he desires to have for his own almost anything that he deems "beautiful" and will do almost anything to obtain it, and he also possessed an overwhelming and single minded desire to bask in the suffering and pain of others. This means that young women are his primary target, and he has so far kidnapped, tortured, and then left to die at least 20 young women.
Personality: Terrence is extremely intelligent, cunning, classy, and undeniably evil hearted. However, he is an excellent actor, and can play any role that is needed to get what he wants. Normally, he is charming, suave, and mysterious. However, beneath all of his intelligence and acting is a quite unstable and dangerous man, who, when backed into any sort of corner, might snap and become violent very quickly. Usually not murderously violent, though that would not be out of the realms of possibility.
Likes: Beautiful things, pain, suffering, begging, crying, young women, pleasant scents, good food.
Dislikes: ugly things, defiance, being unable to have anything, bad smells, old people, children, fast food, disobedience.
Skills & Hobbies: He is an excellent actor, a skilled cook, he can speak Spanish, German, French, and Russian, he is also a mastermind at manipulation, threats, and kidnapping, which are his three favorite things to do. He enjoys games of every kind, because he can normally outsmart anyone he comes across.
Flaws: His eyes are very sensitive to light, and he must wear sunglasses even on cloudy days, but he spends most of his time in the dark. Also, he is prone to violent rages when he is unable to have what he wants, which is not very often.
Biography: Terrence lives alone in his home, his parents disowned him when he was 17 because he had ran away from them. His father had beaten him all his life, and had been in strict control of him. For three years after he ran away, he spent just about all of his time in his home, in the dark, turning his skin pale. His sensitivity to light was something he was born with. After three years, he began a social life, though he still only went out at night, spending alot of time at restaurants and also becoming acquainted with the underground crime syndicates, working for them occasionally, but mostly sellling them women, when he had finished with them, earning him great profit. He is rather wealthy from the slave trade, and he uses his money to make it easier to do what he enjoys most, capturing young women.
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

kobrakid92

Sorry guys but due to RL circumstance I'm going to have to back out of this one. Have fun and I hope the game goes well.

Vergil1989

That sucks man, but I hope to see you again.  Take care Kokra.