Dungeon Lust![NC-E][UN] (Seeking players and DM)

Started by iridum248, June 22, 2009, 05:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iridum248

All right, here's an idea I've been nursing; I've always been fond of the idea of fantasy-monster on girl kind of story, but I've really wanted to run one in a group...

The synopsis is simple: A powerful group of all-female adventurers ventures into a dungeon for excitement and adventure...*And* also for sex with the monsters that dwell within. It might be that they're really in it for the fun, there's something about the dungeon that makes women horny, or it's just a gimmick of the particular adventure...But I just *love* the idea of powerful creatures like minotaurs, orc, ogres...Or even goblins all getting the chance to play with some hot adventurer women!

Naturally, I'd love to play one of the girls, in question, but I'm looking for other players to join in; I'm hoping for a dedicated DM...At least at first. There might be a darker plot here, with some bad guy planning to turn the girls into his personal harem...Or they might just be bored with the min-maxing PCs in the world above, and looking for something more...exotic.

Any takers? Anyone has any ideas?

To keep things rolling as quickly as possible, I think it'd be best to keep the main group small; Perhaps 3-4 girls, though people can move in and out of the story, as required. The original idea is that this a tongue-in-cheek, naughty romp; The girls *know* what they're getting into, generally outmatch the monsters, but are in it for the fun anyway, whether through seduction or conquest! This way, we don't have to go *completely* non-consensual for the story...

The general idea I'm working at, here, is something like a guild raid on a dungeon, with all the faintly light-hearted humor that implies; There *could* be a system involved in this, but I'd like to here the general receptiveness to this idea, first. ^_^

Muse

*bows* 

Good mornng, this looks like a very intresting concept. I'm afraid I'm too busy right now to try and run another one of my 'crystal pentagon' type games, thouhg. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Hyde

I would be rather interested. As a group or solo.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

AKunoichi

iridum248

Yay! Hyde, AK47, welcome aboard. I'd like to hold on for a bit longer, though, to see if we can find any other players, or someone willing to DM the game. ^_^

Muse

well, i meant to say that i hoped i might be able to plahy, if the game's not to fast. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chloe Milev

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

rahatngt

sounds interesting .. could join if I find I have the time same as others it seems.

AKunoichi

So what "theme"* of fantasy would we be going for and would this be Monsters raping Adventurers or  Adventurers raping Monsters?

*Theme as in Conan style swords and sorcery, more modern DnD/ WoW style fantasy, or Anime style Exalted type fantasy.

I have ideas for all three but Would Prefer Exalted or Conan style best.

Doomsday

I would like to see a more DnD theme...

O hai everyone, I'm also stating my interest, and I wouldn't mind playing either naughty adventurer or an orc who got lucky when his home was invaded...  ^-^

rahatngt

I'm more into free form playing actually .. don't have any clue to system gaming and I don't think I would even like that either.

Enmuro

I'll volunteer for DM :). I've run a few campaigns in different gaming systems(spycraft, sorceror, dnd3rd-4th) and a couple in freeform so I can roll with whatevs. I've never even TPK'd a group either *coughs 'if I raise the PC's as undead then it doesn't count as a TPK'* and I'm all about making sure the players get what they want out of the game.

Doomsday

Quote from: rahatngt on June 23, 2009, 08:14:22 PM
I'm more into free form playing actually .. don't have any clue to system gaming and I don't think I would even like that either.

I was thinking DnD theme, not system, I agree on that part. Nothing less erotic than not having enough AP for an orgasm  :o

iridum248

AK47, I'm thinking a bit of both- As for setting, think more D&D than World of Warcraft- We'll just be using the *trappings* of the tropes, not really the system itself. Free form is the easiest, after all. ^_^

A recap; So far, for eligible players, we have...

Hyde
AK47
Enmuro (Volunteering as DM)
Chloe

...and me as the first group, with...

rahatngt
Muse
HPDDJ

as backups, for now. Sorry, but I'd like to stick with a small group, first, to 'test' out how it goes...Four, plus DM, seems about right. ^_^

I've leave this thread up a bit longer, to gauge interest- Unless someone else wants to volunteer as the DM, of course.

Hyde

I go with the flow. What ever system we choose to use is fine by me :)
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

AKunoichi

Quote from: iridum248 on June 24, 2009, 05:42:15 AM
AK47, I'm thinking a bit of both- As for setting, think more D&D than World of Warcraft- We'll just be using the *trappings* of the tropes, not really the system itself. Free form is the easiest, after all. ^_^

As long as its less WoW. The astetic in WoW irritates me very much. I'd prefer a more Swords and Sorcery feel or High powered OVER 9000! Exalted feel.

iridum248

BTW, AK-47, mind if I move you to the waiting list for now? I don't want to overstretch the DM, and I want to limit the size of the party until he gets into the swing of things...

AKunoichi

Enmuro

It would actually be pretty cool if someone on the waiting list had an interest in playing some of the monsters in the dungeon. Message me if you're interested. ~edit: HP has agreed to help on the monster front. We have planss :) ~

also, threads are up in nc-e. go ahead and post chars and join in on the IC thread.

Character Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40259.0
IC Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40253.0
OOC Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40261.0

Tad

I wouldn't mind playing a tentacle or plant monster if you are still looking.  Especially one that's goal is to fill these nice warm girls up with it's eggs/seeds.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Enmuro

We only have one player IC atm and one monster ready to pounce so there isn't room for more monsters for now. Anyone who wants to play a monster can pm me with a monster desc though and I'll try to hit them up once we have more players :)

Enmuro

It looks like I have one extra monster slot(2 filled currently) if somebody wants to play a monster please post here or message me for details.