The Evil Queen (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, March 18, 2013, 03:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Ravenna has been ruling over her kingdom for a long time. She has a dark heart, and enjoys when her people suffers. She lives in an exotic palace while the commoners have barely enough to live by. So one day, an enterprising young woman found a clever way to get inside of the palace, and she decided to try and kill the evil queen. She managed to make it all the way to her, but unfortunately, she found out that Ravenna is as powerful as she is evil. She managed to thwart her attempt with minimal effort. But then this young insolent gets to suffer at her hands. She abuses her physically and sexually for what she tried to do and to show the young assassin that she is the eternal ruler of this realm.

I will play the evil queen and I need someone to play the young assassin. I would prefer someone who can deal with a varied range of abuses, including humiliation, lactation, urination, possibly even impregnation.

----

Lizashar

Hey there :3

This whole scenario jumped out of me.
Especially looking at your O/Os, I love fantasy myself and quite enjoy indulging into submissive tendances. It's not much to go on, as I am new to these forums, although not new to roleplay.

Hopefully you see this and would like to get in touch, if I'm not on here though, try me at :

*snip*
No contact information please.

~ Lisa.