Staying After Class

Started by Dick Hercules, December 01, 2016, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Hercules

For this role I am looking for someone to play as a female teacher, inspired by the link below.

My character has a lot of difficulty concentrating in class with his buxom teacher's physical assets distracting him. He's reprimanded for his wandering eyes but his teacher enjoys shaming him whilst using subtle language and deliberate acts of teasing to encourage him further. I would like to stretch this out over more than just a single scenario but it would be interesting to apply some of the angles used. For example, your character putting mine through a series of 'tests' to try and have him convince her that he's improving, with her always finding some reason or another to extend his time in detention.

Secretly, your teacher rather enjoys the attention a little too much. She's wanting to see just how far she can push his buttons, see what kind of reactions she gets and what she can get away with. She keeps him at a distance at first but he is rather handsome and well...she's always had a bit of a mischievous side to her personality that she has to suppress during working hours.

This could be a one shot or lead into something a little more long term, perhaps with the teacher becoming more risky in their sessions, pushing her student into situations that he's uncomfortable with, perhaps on a field trip or in locations where the two might be spotted. Surprisingly she seems to revel in those occurrences and the student realises he's not got the will to break free from her little game. Anyone interested please contact me via private message to discuss further.

Warning! NSFW - http://www.redtube.com/1522684