The Heroes' Journey (M lf F) [Van, Incest, Fantasy]

Started by Blank, August 19, 2020, 12:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Tags: Vanilla, Fantasy, Low Magic, Incest, Romance
Kink Hopefuls: Lactation, Impregnation

TL;DR - Hot siblings seek revenge on half demon for killing their parents. Our own hero’s journey with two heroes. Long form story.

Siegbert the Awful has left the village of Kurel’s Hold a smoldering crater. The half demon warrior murdered the wizard living in the hills and stole the Star Staff. To test its power, Siegbert used the staff to raze the village.

My character, Niko the wizard’s apprentice, arrives at the village in hopes of finding his family alive. The family he last saw 10 years ago. Instead he found him as a mountain of glowing charcoal, and his parents' corpses cooking inside.

He only managed to save his sister, Hidle the blacksmith apprentice, from the wreckage. After they both survive the night, they want revenge. They set out on a journey to kill Siegbert, though as impossible of a task it may be.

It doesn’t take long for the two of them to realize a lot of emotional distance had grown between them. Resentment from Hidle for her brother never visiting. Guilt from Niko for never coming home. Beneath the mixed feelings is a lost sibling love ready to be rekindled, though with an unfortunate lustful attraction.

About the Characters
I want Hidle to be a grough girl with a heart of gold. Known for getting into fights and winning them. Most of them. For appearances as far as Hidle goes, I was thinking she would be toned and strong. But also curvy; with a nice plush bottom and large breasts.

I want Niko to be timid, but a good boy. I’m not set on what Niko looks like, so I’m open to requests. But I was thinking of him as a bookish scholar. Able bodied, because he did the wizard’s awful chores, but nowhere near as fantastic as his sister.

Direction of the Story
My plan for the story is for the game to start off with the first couple of posts being the reunion in the burning town. The pledge of promise after they regroup. Some travelling, talking, then awkward sex as they become honest about their feelings. Then they arrive at a big town then go about planning how to begin to even attempt to kill such a powerful enemy.

Like the sister could learn how to be an assassin or a powerful smith. The brother could become a full fledged wizard. We can take our time as long as we want to get to the point of the siblings trying to kill Siegbert. More about the journey and lots of sex.

I generally like lactation as part of my kinks. It could be due to pregnancy, or naturally, or unnaturally. We could have her drink a potion that causes lactation or something. I find pregnancy for siblings super hot and taboo. Having normal or sex scenes where the sister is pregnant would be hot.

Maybe having a child could give them reason to either give up revenge or try to get it done sooner.

Kairi3852

Hello:

I would like to be considered for the F role of Hidle. What would i need to do and would you be open to doing this on discord?

Kairi