YOUR FAV Character.....

Started by pauly1212, April 07, 2010, 10:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauly1212

I am new here and would like to meet some people.....who is your favorite character on here to play?...a little bit of information about and a pic if possible...., role? dom? sub? favorite interactions without getting to over rated...here is mine....

Mine is Coco "the dom" Channelle, very beautifull, every mans fantasy, has many secrets, and a dark past, becarefulll dont end up with her "in your face"!

hope this is ok, i see this pic as PG-13.....hope to get a lot of responses too..oh and also.."HELLLOOOO!" and "the peguins are getting warm" lol..ill explain my joke if you dont get it yet....lol....

Nico

Well, I really do not have a single favourite character. I have about ten different characters I play here on Elliquiy, and I love them all, because they are all different in their very own way. Some of them are Top/Dom, some are bottom/sub, some aren't into the whole D/s thing at all.

As for pictures, since it are so many, there is a link in my profile, to the page for my characters (most of them). :-)

pauly1212

thanks nick...i cant view your profile yet but that is ok....

i want to start another character soon named paul, 27 big hot italian guy, who kinda gets "turned" around and "tricked' into becoming Coco... if you know what i mean of course with a lot more story and pics, this would be my sub male character..lol...

Trieste

You can continue this if you're approved, pauly. :)