St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

We need females mainly! The sub ones will enjoy becoming pawns in the system, the other type we could use is switches who will suffer in the system too but enjoy bossing some of the other girls around meanwhile. Full female dommes don't really have that much of a place unless you took over one of the existing NPCs who are the enforcers in the club heirarchy. We have three of those, plus a new character introduced by Nazora who will be trained up as a 4th enforcer but who would need mentoring so a role to look after her would have both D and s elements.

Vin - if Siereis and Z both bring girls on board then you could retain your male character.

Zillah

Okay. :) I'm not in a subby mood at all of late, so that helps. I'd either want to be a switch or a Dommea, with leanings towards the latter.

Let me look over the NPCs. I'll send you a PM in a bit.

Rage

So, about Akira? (My character)

What's happening as regards him?
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

vin26m

Quote from: Haibane on August 28, 2012, 02:47:41 AM
Vin - LOL, if you want, though I have trouble imagining you of all people playing a girl! *hugs*

Challenged accepted!

Quote from: Haibane on August 28, 2012, 04:21:38 PM
Vin - if Siereis and Z both bring girls on board then you could retain your male character.

Okay, great.  So is my male character approved or are there still changes you need?

I think I would also like to make a female character. 

Any chance that a family could lose a pair of siblings?  A set of boy-girl twins?

Haibane

Vin - 1 character per player until we know a player is loyal to the game.

Z - the domme/switch NPCs are the Nishizaki twins, Yuri and Momone. There is also the younger enforcer Miki Tatsuyana. The thing is we'd really rather have subs than these roles filled I think. Sorry. Its just we are seriously lacking them at the moment.

Raging - I'll look over him again tomorrow. Its too late for me to think properly now.

Everyone. I need to consider the balance of genders and roles. Its possible I may be only able to accept 1, maybe 2 male characters right now until we have more females, and those need to be subby.

Rage

Okay, I'll wait

However, if you can only take one male, take Vin's, I'm gonna be major rusty, so it'll probably be best ^-^
In a restaurant.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Zillah on August 28, 2012, 04:27:43 PM
Okay. :) I'm not in a subby mood at all of late, so that helps. I'd either want to be a switch or a Dommea, with leanings towards the latter.

Let me look over the NPCs. I'll send you a PM in a bit.

Zillah, in case you hadn't gotten it yet: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=124160.0

Green characters are currently NPCs, and there is a separate NPC section we had initially. I think the thread needs some book keeping, so let me know if you have any questions.

Gekido

I guess I wasn't that much approved, good luck! :)

Zillah

Quote from: Haibane on August 28, 2012, 05:57:27 PM
Z - the domme/switch NPCs are the Nishizaki twins, Yuri and Momone. There is also the younger enforcer Miki Tatsuyana. The thing is we'd really rather have subs than these roles filled I think. Sorry. Its just we are seriously lacking them at the moment.

No worries. I thought that might be the case. No harm in asking. :)

This is quite the outstanding game; my hat's off to you and NileGoddess.

vin26m

Quote from: Haibane on August 28, 2012, 05:57:27 PM
Vin - 1 character per player until we know a player is loyal to the game.

I'll go with my male character.  Is he approved?  Do you want changes?

NileGoddess

Quote from: vin26m on August 28, 2012, 08:18:48 PM
I'll go with my male character.  Is he approved?  Do you want changes?

I might be able to take a look tonight, but I'm playing catch up right now. Might have to wait until tomorrow evening. Haibane might have more input for you.

vin26m

Quote from: NileGoddess on August 28, 2012, 08:26:09 PM
I might be able to take a look tonight, but I'm playing catch up right now. Might have to wait until tomorrow evening. Haibane might have more input for you.

Okay, thanks.

Haibane

Hi again to all the recent applicants.

I'm going to let Nile Goddess look over the recent set of applications. I've sent her a few ideas by Pm as well. Its possible we could fit in a domme female and several males, it all depends on the direction some current characters in the game take and that will give us a better idea of balance. We aren't thinking of couplings or pairings at all, just that we seem to have more males than females right now and everyone wants a slice of every scene (and rightly so). Or, if there is an imbalance, we need to devise scenes that are inclusive of that issue.

If male players and their male characters are okay with M/M/F or M/M/M/F scenes its possible we could accept several male characters, but I have known some guys in the past when RPing group scenes get twitchy with several naked males present. The M/M/M/F factor could be just for a scene or could even be carried over into a kind of crazy semi-permanent relationship. There are 2 sub girls I'm playing right now that have been threatened with being given over to groups of boys to be gang-banged all day so there's an example of where that could work: a girl might be allocated to share a room with 3 boys so that they break her resistance over several days, that kind of thing!

So for now, please watch this space. We hope to be able to include as many applicants as possible.

Siereis

Ok..well this RP is looking more and more promising!  In any case..here's a first version of the character I'd play.  Any suggestions or edits would be appreciated!

Name: Sierra del'Mont
Position: New Student
Sexual Preferences: Sierra tends to have bi-curious thoughts, but has always just assumed she was straight.  Due to a lack of any sexual history though, she is still learning about her likes.  In general, Sierra tends to be submissive in nature, though not overly so.  (Player limits = absolutely none aside from transformation)

Appearance: Sierra is quite the pretty sight.  The girl is French by birth and shares many of the same physical attributes as her mother.  She stands at just barely under five feet tall and has a very slender body with slightly curvy hips, petite breasts, and a well shaped rear.  The French girl has long, blue colored hair that reaches down to just below her rear, often times tickling her backside when she least expects it.  She prefers to let her hair drape down her back loosely over her shoulders and the long bangs in the front give her a slightly mysterious and shy appearance.  To match the light blue of her hair, Sierra has quite odd, yet beautiful blue eyes that seem to glow brightly whenever she is happy.  Her pale skin looks quite soft to the touch and she has slender looking legs.  She almost always paints her toenails a blue color to match her hair and eyes.  Despite the school's strict uniform policy, Sierra tends to be a free spirit and frequently violates uniform rules accidentally.  She loves to be barefoot and sometimes forgets her shoes in class.

Personality: Perhaps the best words to describe Sierra are curious and free spirited.  She grew up pretty much alone since her Father was always too busy chasing young women and making the easy buck to take care of her.  Her mother died at childbirth and she and her lousy father lived in a run down apartment out in the suburbs.  Because of this, she spent most of her childhood out in the woods behind her house simply exploring and making imaginary friends with the animals.  She tends to be relatively carefree, not paying all that much attention to her appearance or clothes.  Despite her lack of care about appearances, her natural beauty more than makes up for this.  She is not a very materialistic sort of girl and prefers exploration and making friends over gossip and lectures.  Sierra is not all that confident in herself and is actually quite easy to fluster since she is socially awkward.  She blushes quite easily and tends to be quiet around people that intimidate her.  However, around friends and those she trusts, Sierra is quite easy going and talkative, oftentimes offering tidbits of information she has observed.  Because of her carefree nature, she tends to be slightly sloppy and disorganized with school work.  She puts minimal effort into keeping her dorm clean and her uniform almost always is violating some rule..usually dealing with her lack of shoes.

Purpose at Arcadia: Sierra's father had been broke since the day she was born, and her mother died when she was young.  She grew up witnessing his attempts to make the easy buck or chase loose women, often times taking her with him all around the world in his newest business schemes.  Most recently, Sierra and he lived in Japan, where they have stayed for the past few years.  He never seemed to have enough time for her, and chances are he only kept her around to use her as a dependent on tax forms.  All in all his plans never seemed to work out and he was stuck with her.  However, about a year ago, this all changed when her father made some business agreement with the famed Moritomo family.  Things seemed to be going for the best at first..but it was only a matter of time before her father over reached.  Now, failing to meet the contract laid forward by the Moritomo family, he has taken the easy way out and agreed to send Sierra off to the Academy.  He had insisted to her that it for the best, but in the back of her mind, Sierra knew that the Moritomo  family had done something to him that had influenced his decision.  Regardless of the cause, Sierra is now a new student at the academy and is forced to live a more structured life than she has ever experienced before.

Rage

Seems fair enough... As I said previously, if there's not enough space for us all, even with the mentioned solution, feel free to put my character off to the side, for use later, if you so wish.
In a restaurant.

Zaer Darkwail

Char looks nice Siereis :). Altough Niles and Haibane do make final calls on subject and point any flaws.

Rage

After looking back through all of the other Apps...

My character looks pretty flat now ~Sighs~
In a restaurant.

Haibane

Sometimes simple characters fit well into high-smut-content games. You can always let them grow once they are let loose in the world. My own main character, Leona, is very two-dimensional still and she's been there from the start!

One hint I would make to prospective players is to find a character image for which you have several different facial expressions. Since we use small avatars at the head of each post, adding a face that suits the mood of the post can make a nice difference to the scene. You can use bbcode tags to reduce the size to about 125 pixels so any sized picture can be used as long as it retains detail when heavily reduced.

Rage

Hmm... I may have to change the character image then, since that's the only one I've ever found.

That said, his facial expression is the kind of expression I pull in all moods and situations... It's sometimes the stone-faced ones that are the most interesting people~
In a restaurant.

Haibane

Quote from: RagingElemental on August 29, 2012, 05:41:45 AM
Hmm... I may have to change the character image then, since that's the only one I've ever found.
Not to denigrate your choice of image but that's a fairly universal anime male face. The best way I find is to recall a character from a TV series who will fit my criteria in terms of looks, then google image search them by name. I often get more images and expressions I can possibly use.

You could even start by google image searching something like "moody anime boy" or "angry anime boy" or "sullen anime boy" and see what comes up. Then once you have a character name it becomes much easier.

Of course, this isn't a requirement and if you want to stick with 1 picture throughout that's fine too. We have had players though who, when they saw the nice avatars others were using, completely change their character image just so they could then use a variety of expressions. It sounds trivial but we've found it adds an extra fun element to the game.

Rage

I'll take a look, I spent three hours trying to remember the name of the character from Sky Blue. But couldn't recall the name, I have the DVD somewhere, but, since I've just moved into this flat/apartment, everything's still in cardboard boxes.

I'll look it up in a few, and see what I find, failing that... I'll have a thorough hunt when I'm on break, 18 hour shift today -_-
In a restaurant.

Haibane

Sky Blue? I have the DVD and can get you as many screen captures as you want ;)

Kade is the blonde guy and Shua is the brown-haired hero:

My only worry about them is they look a little too old to be teenagers.

Rage

Quote from: Haibane on August 29, 2012, 06:30:17 AM
Sky Blue? I have the DVD and can get you as many screen captures as you want ;)

Shimon is the blonde guy and Shua is the brown-haired hero:

My only worry about them is they look a little too old to be teenagers.

Shua, that's the one, his character is only 19 o.o they all are.

However, I'm also toying with Tenjo... Gah, decisions.

Either way, if you could grab me a load of Shua's expressions, that would be awesome, just in case I settle with him, which is more than likely.
In a restaurant.

Haibane

No problem. Any excuse to watch Sky Blue again! I know it has a paper-thin story and tragically two-dimensional characters but as a production piece its superb to watch and was one of those Asian animated movies that really used early CGI to excellent effect.

Rage

Definitely, and it's a pretty gory film in some places, I enjoyed it thoroughly, and would love to once again, but, since my phone won't load any form of video, and I can't find the DVD, I'm stuck.

Gotta love those Korean's sometimes hehe
In a restaurant.