Post Count Loss

Started by Josietta, March 02, 2009, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Veks requested a list of all those who lost post counts. So please post it here. This is to help fix the issue, not a complaint area. The problem is being addressed. Thanks!

-Josi

Approx previous post count : 1009
New post count: 0

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Vekseid

Probably going to have to write a script to recalculate everyone's count. : /

Marguerite

Appx: 5,774
New Post Count: 5084

Lost a good 690 posts.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

WyldRanger

I was at about 3,400 and now it lists a little under 2,200.

undisclosedtoyou

Undisclosedtoyou

past post count: I can't really remember the exact number but it was around 536 I think, most likely around 541, since I posted a little more after I last checked my post count.

New post count:0

(thanks for putting up this thread btw)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Well I know I lost post count but I can't remember what level I was at I was like whatever the oposite of Fae is. what were the levels?

Kroduk

Lost 'em all. I was somewhere between 100 and 300. I think.
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

Greenthorn

Went from over 8,300 (Trieste might have a better idea of my old post count...she compared ours *grins*) down to whatever it is now.

Xillen

This issue seems to be related mostly to people that have been reset to 0 posts.

Those that have a drop in posts might be affected by post recalculations. Stuff like the Steambox was eventually no longer counting towards your postcount, but not applied retroactively.

Since the postcount is recalculated, if you had a lot of posts on such boards, you'd take a drop now.

Then again, I could be wrong. A new recalculation should fix the problem if I'm wrong.

Bliss

current post count is 19,655. I lost at least 100 posts, because the last time I actually took notice of it I was at 19,755 and quietly cheered because I was getting within 250 of a big milestone.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lady Annabelle

Old Count - 1,982
New Count - 1,959

Lost = 23 posts.

I tried looking for the lost posts, but all my posts in my story threads were there and all my posts from other forums were there, so I have no idea.  I am not going to shed a tear over 23 posts, so if I never get them back, it is not a big deal.  I figured since I lost some, I should post in here, but put me on the bottom of the totem pole.

The only differences I could find in my stats was that there was a new shoutbox archive because that boosted my Adult Socializing count.  It probably has nothing to do with post count as it doesn't affect it, but that is all I could find.  Anyway, good luck and thank you.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Sultrynets

Old post count was just about 1,700

New post count is 1,332

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

leelan

Approx. Post Count Loss: 189
Current: 2'

Does this affect my approval status from being a NING to being approved to Lady?
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Dingo

I have no idea how many posts I have lost, but, considering that in those periods I am active I have written a lot, and I distinctly recall hitting the 5000 a while ago. Also I hardly post in anything but my games and the shoutbox.

So, I'm not entirely sure, because I don't care about the number, but it looks wrong to me. And I know, not very helpful this way.

Transgirlenstein

Was at: 1,400 i think
Am now at: 0
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Bliss

Leelan, a status change would not be based solely on your postcount. :)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

leelan

Quote from: Bliss on March 02, 2009, 04:43:43 PM
Leelan, a status change would not be based solely on your postcount. :)

oh I know! I was just that was part of the decision making process :)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Silver

I was somewhere around.. 1,278, I think..

Now I am at 808 with this post.

Lose of 470 posts
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

pianoman7117

had around 80 posts...went down to 0

Professor Loki Caprion

I lost all my posts; my current count is only what I've posted since the forum update.

My previous was 400 or 500 or somewhere around there.
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Trieste

According to cached pages, I had 8355, am now at 81-something I think. It's not a huge deal; I don't care about postcount, but hope the info will help track down what happened.

GT was at 8380 or so. I was only 30 behind her, damnit. >.>

Lilias

Lost around 100. I'm pretty sure I was well into the 2400s before.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Haibane

I want to say that I have lost NONE at all.

So if you wanted to check the profile or settings or anything else of a user who has not been affected, feel free to browse anywhere you need to around my account.

Maeven

Lost about a hundred as well. Not a big deal.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Dawg

Quote from: Haibane on March 02, 2009, 08:22:49 PM
I want to say that I have lost NONE at all.

So if you wanted to check the profile or settings or anything else of a user who has not been affected, feel free to browse anywhere you need to around my account.

Ditto here, except that poking around my account thing, I don't want you looking at anything under the hood

*hides the bunny Slippers GT gave me to hold onto*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Aeval

I had around 680 I'm pretty sure..now..0! I'm a 'virgin'!!! again!!*laughing* what a bonus!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Prefect Mos

Went down to zero from 750 something.

I got 1 post, cause I posted once after the update.

JMadame

I lost all of my posts as well. :)
Although now it is up to 4.. I think. I've been posting.

I only had like.. 240 some odd posts.. Somewhere around there...
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

Scott

I lost 890 something, but I'm going to make a few posts tonight.

Mnemaxa

I recall I had 7.337 posts per day for the time I was on, but not the number of posts.  ~_~'  I have no memory for numbers.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

I did have over 1000, but I'm not sure if I had reached 1050 or not. I passed 1k so I stopped paying attention.

Haibane

Quote from: Mnemaxa on March 03, 2009, 01:49:31 AM
I recall I had 7.337 posts per day for the time I was on, but not the number of posts.  ~_~'  I have no memory for numbers.
That would have given you 675 posts. Thank you. This has been a Ministry Of Pointless Statistics Announcement. Do not adjust your set.

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Haibane on March 03, 2009, 07:19:40 AM
That would have given you 675 posts. Thank you. This has been a Ministry Of Pointless Statistics Announcement. Do not adjust your set.

Thank you very much, Haibane.

675 post, reduced to zero.  Which was kind of strange to read in my statistics, as I apparently created 18 topics with 6 posts. ^_^

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Mithlomwen

I think I lost a few, not sure how many though.  I lost around 860 way back when Veks nuked the Doormat though, but that was a while back so it had nothing to do with the move. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Pixilicious

5591 lost + 23 (and counting) new posts over the past couple of days since the server went down= 5614

5614-4900=714 posts lost

Very odd number of posts to lose..*shrugs*
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

SinsOfEden

Yeah...um... The first time my count ever dropped, I had several hundred posts. Which was a while ago...
My count was still low this time, from where it dropped the last time, but I started out at 0.

It makes Ghost sad, 'cause she wants her post count back. ='(

-pouts cutely and sniffles a little-
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Ket

I lost somewhere around 400-500 posts. I know I was above 2112, because I was cursing myself for not catching the palindrome!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

consortium11

The other thing to consider is that it appears that posts outside of the rp'ing sections of this board don't add to your post-count (or at least the Gen. Chat posts don't), so it may just be (at least in some cases with the moderate post loss) that it's just the posts there being discounted.

Phobetor

I'm lazy and didn't even think to count all my posts since the upgrade! Poop! >_<

Ummm I was close to almost 1,000 and when it upgraded it knocked me to 600 something.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Pixilicious

Quote from: consortium11 on March 04, 2009, 11:12:48 PM
The other thing to consider is that it appears that posts outside of the rp'ing sections of this board don't add to your post-count (or at least the Gen. Chat posts don't), so it may just be (at least in some cases with the moderate post loss) that it's just the posts there being discounted.

Oh, I know...The socializing posts haven't been in my post count since a while back when the Doormat thread and such was reset.  :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Scott

Quote from: consortium11 on March 04, 2009, 11:12:48 PM
Quote from: Pixilicious on March 05, 2009, 06:55:48 AM
Oh, I know...The socializing posts haven't been in my post count since a while back when the Doormat thread and such was reset.  :)

Too many people dropped to zero for that to be true I think. Not that my posts were that great to begin with lol.

ShrowdedPoet

. . .I'm not sure how many but I think that I lost a goodly amount of posts myself.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Josietta

Post Counts were fixed last night so they should be restored now. If you believe yours is still missing post here so that Veks may look into it.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Greenthorn

I just lost another 1000 posts since the upgrade!  Argh!!!

After upgrade I was at around 7100...now I'm down to 6000

So in total I've lost -over- 2,000 posts

ShrowdedPoet

Like I said, not sure. . .but I think I've lost some.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Vekseid

I counted all non-deleted posts that were not in the socializing forums.

I may allow forum socializing to count though, give an incentive to post publicly >_>

Greenthorn

I was looking forward to my 10,000 mark *gets all over dramatic*

So...I posted in socialization...over 2,000 times?  Wow!

Vekseid

I've decided to allow posts from fs&g to count. If there's an uproar about it it's easily fixed.

Greenthorn

*laughs*  Well that gave me 1300 back!  What happened with the other posts?  Not that I am overly worried...just curious how the technical crap works!

Vekseid

It means they were all either in adult socializing or baleeted at some point.

Greenthorn

Alrighty....I can handle that *laughs*

You would think with all of my posting all over the place I would have a gazillion by now huh?  *grins*

Maeven

Yay!

(and wow I sure spend a lot of time posting about clothes, music and drinks...)
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

undisclosedtoyou

Yay, the post counts where fixed!

Thank youuu E-staff!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Dawg

Quote from: Greenthorn on March 07, 2009, 10:14:55 AM
So...I posted in socialization...over 2,000 times?  Wow!

*Shuffles Feet*
from my stats page:
Adult Socializing         8,038

EDIT:
Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 07, 2009, 01:10:47 PM
Yay, the post cunts where fixed!
Thank youuu E-staff!

That's not very nice to say Undisclosed, but it did bring a smile to my face.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

OMG O.O

Edited Edited!

Erg see the typo fairy came and bit me on my ass.

*laughs*

ooohhhhhh and yay you always bring a smile to my face to dawg!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Mithlomwen

*looks at new post count*  Oooooooo!  Thanks Veks and staff!  I has my lost posts back!   ;D  You guys are the bestest!
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

SinsOfEden

-purrs happily-

Thanks for the fix! My posts are back. =3
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Mnemaxa

Likewise, mine are as well, and I appreciate it.

Bliss

Dammit, that made me blow right by 20K without the chance to screenshot! Put it back! Put it back!

*waits a beat, then ducks and covers, laughing*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Scott

Quote from: Bliss on March 08, 2009, 01:02:58 PM
Dammit, that made me blow right by 20K without the chance to screenshot! Put it back! Put it back!

*waits a beat, then ducks and covers, laughing*
Sorry you missed it, but I made this for you to try and make up for it :)

Dawg

Quote from: Scott on March 08, 2009, 03:46:54 PM
Sorry you missed it, but I made this for you to try and make up for it :)
-: SNIP :-

I think she may already have a copy ..... amazing what being quick and magic little Fae's can do isn't it
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Scott

lol, as long as someone did it, thats too big of a milestone to let it just zip by.

Dawg

Quote from: Scott on March 08, 2009, 03:55:10 PM
lol, as long as someone did it, thats too big of a milestone to let it just zip by.

Agreed :)
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

*giggling* You two are too fabulous for words!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3