Labyrinth

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 29, 2009, 06:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

I made a game idea in the group RP's wanted thread to.  But there was a one on one aspect of the game I wanted to explore.  the Group game idea I made was, about a 18 year old human girl named Sarah(yes I know it's unoriginal to use the same name) who was blessed with the love of the goblin king; who watches over her, her whole life.  This is of course unknown to her, who lives with her Aunt and uncle in a small town in wales.  One day while drawing on the rocks near the sea she falls into the water and drowns.  The goblin king unable to see her die gives her an alternative to death, he proposes that she enter his labyrinth and make her way to his castle in the middle.  If she makes it she will become his queen and wife, ruling along side him.  But if she loses she will die.  Accepting his proposition she is thrust into a surreal fantasy world where nothing is what it seems, and there is danger at every turn.

Idea:In this one on one, I wanted to play out Sarah and Jareth(although the names can be changed) after they become a couple.  How the two would interact, how they would deal with the stresses of day to day life.  And most of all the first time they make love/have sex/couple/do the deed etc. Since Jareth likes to control situations I see him as more of a dominant force.  But I want to put the emphasis on their relationship in this game....although there will be D/S aspects in this game to;)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

lipslikemorphine

This sounds really intesting. I'd love to play the role of sarah if that's cool? I'm knew to this site but not to roleplay. So please hit me up!

undisclosedtoyou

ooh thanks for the interest.  you can't join a game until your approved, but once you are tell me and we'll see what we can do.

*update*

looks like lips was underage. So still looking for a player in this game
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's