Final Fantasy VII: Midgar Chronicles

Started by Florence, October 26, 2012, 08:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenent

Steal: Makes the user's movements swifter and more silent, allowing theft against otherwise impossible targets.
Throw: Allows the user to propel a thrown object much faster than normal.

They could at least buff these actions, if not be the entire reason they're possible.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Zaer Darkwail

My pointers;

HP<--> MP: Allows materia user fuel spells with life force when running out of magic. Making spellcasting more hazardous when in low of mana.

Counter Attack: Allows user with a heigthened awareness to exploit opening on foe's attacks (melee and ranged) to quickly deliver attack on them same time foe attacks them.

Steal: Revenent told it quite well. Enchance exchisting thiefing skills higher.

W-Item: Allows user on a field combine items together (reality bending) into brand new item which has both item's properties or functions in most beneficial way (Example; combine grenade+Hi-Potion to create 'blast zone' cloud of healing).

Mime: Allows impersonate any invindual or similar sized animal or monster physically and including basic abilities (like flight, bite attack etc). Impersonating humans provide no benefits besides looks and voice.

Deathblow: Allows user to charge their normal physical attack with deadly power, allowing it land devastating impact. However to charge the attack takes a while (instead high crit with miss chance the attack is ensured 'crit' but with taking longer time to deliver).

Throw: Yeah, improve throwing prowess with the charm (distance, accuracy).

Double-cut: Fine if attack is twice as powerful but then again attacker could simply attack more rapidly faster as burst of speed which only affects direct attack speed (not movement speed like with haste spell).

Florence

All great suggestions, thank you for the help!
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Florence

Holy damn time flew X_x

I am still working on that list, I just had a case of the irls. friends demanding attention, thanksgiving dinners, internet crapouts.

I'm making it my personal goal to have that materia stuff up here by Sunday.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

TheHangedOne

*Adopts an announcer's voice.* Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, be there!
Check out my poet tree!

AidenWhite

Quote from: TheHangedMan on November 23, 2012, 08:15:59 PM
*Adopts an announcer's voice.* Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, be there!

And if you aren't there...

Heiwajima Shizuo voice: "I'll kill you!!"
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Florence

FFFFFFF... well, my internet is STILL cutting on and out... I'm on a friend's laptop on an alternate connection. I'm still shooting to have this materia stuff up tomorrow, but now I have to start over on command and independents unless the net comes back on.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Finn MacKenna on November 25, 2012, 11:04:49 AM
FFFFFFF... well, my internet is STILL cutting on and out... I'm on a friend's laptop on an alternate connection. I'm still shooting to have this materia stuff up tomorrow, but now I have to start over on command and independents unless the net comes back on.
No worries, man.
Check out my poet tree!

Florence

Monday. MONDAY DAMNIT.

I feel bad for failing at my Sunday deadline :< I know this has been dragging on for a while and I've been taking forever to get this rp up.

I just want you guys to know I AM working on this, despite IRL kicking me in the face the past few weeks. Right now, I'll work on forcing myself to finish everything up tomorrow.

Zaer Darkwail

No problems, we wait here patiently and still eager to play :). Just hope others are.

*voice call check everyone in*

Revenent

Florence

and my PS3 is crapping out on me xD;

that holds no bearing on the rp work, but its just another example of how everything in my life is breaking :U

AidenWhite

At least now you can focus on the RP. :P

Florence

I barely play my PS3 anymore xD I mostly just use it so I can have Netflix on in the background.

Also, can I get a roll call of who's still interested? I know I've totally failed what with these delays and all, so I'd just like to know who's still game and not. I totally understand if you can't tolerate my constant delays xD If I were a player, I'd get fed up with me pretty quickly. I imagine I'm somewhat of an acquired taste.

So yeah. If you wanna bail, just lemme know. If you're still in, lemme know too. I just wanna get a head for what's what.

Also, materia list is coming a long slowly but surely. The fact that I keep losing my net at least once a day is putting a slow on it, because its backlogging everything else I need to do :U BUT. I'm gonna try getting it all up soon, still.

Revenent

I'm still interested, and I know Toughie is, too. I'm not going to bail just because you actually have problems to deal with. Take your time. :-)

SargentToughie

Just as the guy above me said, I'm still here.

No rush, bro.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Revenent on November 27, 2012, 05:28:28 PM
I'm still interested, and I know Toughie is, too. I'm not going to bail just because you actually have problems to deal with. Take your time. :-)
I am quoting! Because this sentiment is fully my own.
Check out my poet tree!

AidenWhite

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Revenent on November 27, 2012, 05:28:28 PM

QFT

Latooni Subota

ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Florence

Glad to hear all this support! -hacks off zombie heads as returns from a horde of the undead-

TheHangedOne

Quick, shut the door! Don't let them in!  :o
Check out my poet tree!

Florence

Florence

Sorry I don't have more, but this is just a post to let everyone know I'm still alive and working on this. I apologize, but on top of all my other distractions lately.. well, I'm sure you all know what the Thanksgiving/Christmas season can be like. And on top of that, for some reason, Firefox decided to forget all my saved log-ins, so I had to go dig up my password to log back in here xD;