Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

It was either become an artist, a martial artist or an IT professional. Ladies and gentlemen our next unfortunate victim likes to party like there is no tomorrow.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

Sorry to disappoint, but I loathe parties.

The next person likes the sound of thunder in the distance.

Despairs

I don't mind the sound of thunder. I like the sight of lightning. Our next unfortunate soul has never gone skiing.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

RampantDesires

Many times.  I grew up in the Rocky Mountains, it's like a requirement or something O.o

The next poster prefers to read paper books over the electronic versions (kindle computer or what have you).

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

AmberStarfire

Lapine

I like that you can get a lot of books in a small amount of space with an electronic, but I prefer the reading of an actual book.

The next person reads voraciously.

Belle33

Not really.  I have periods when i devour lots of books then I hit slumps when I read hardly anything outside of work.

The next person is a foodie.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

No? I do not think so..? I had to google what this was, 'foodie.' I do believe I have heard the term before but I do not think I myself belong to it? Food is nice, but I would not think myself a connoisseur? Which is what I think a foodie might be?

The next person is always checking their posture.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

RampantDesires

Sadly I'm a sloucher and a leaner :-(  So no.

The next person dislikes the sound of birds chirping in the mornings.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Mnemosyne

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think mostly with how many dead birds we have found after hearing birds making a chatter outside, I just associate the noise with sadness? Since I know half the time it means that there is a cat running amok killing the lovely birds... I love cats but... They really do make me cry sometimes. Rest in Peace lovely birds.

The next person likes to make contests out of things.
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Sometimes. It depends o. My mood.

The next person has been to at least six different countries.

Csharynn

Nope, none. I hope to change that one day.

The next person is about to have a drink.

CaptainErotica

Depends. Does water count?

The next person is looking for a writing partner.

Csharynn

(Water counts)

Yes indeed, one more.

The next person has had a bad customer service experience.

CaptainErotica

Too many times to count.

The next person has been in a TV show or movie.

Lapine

Yes.  On TV for a scholastic competition sort of thing, about a hundred years ago.

The next person likes to watch nature documentaries.

CaptainErotica

not really.

The next poster loves Horror films.

Rel Mayer

Yes, but some really scare me!

The next person doesn't drink soda!

CaptainErotica

Sadly I drink way to much of it.

The next person loves karaoke.

AmberStarfire

No, but my S.O. sings so I have a renewed appreciation for it.

The next person is a programmer.

Captain Maltese

I am a programmer by education. Not so amusingly, I almost never worked as one.

The next person also has a gap between their education and their work career.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

AmberStarfire

More a difference than a gap in time. Most of my work career has been office work and accounts. On the education side I'm a trained journalist, editor and Oracle-certified MySQL developer. It never seemed enough to get my foot in the door, so I work on my own projects.

Passing it on.

Undine

Not for the second career:  this one, I earned a very specific Bachelor's degree in 2015, and currently work in the field.  The first degree though, was a BA in Anthropology.  Though I actually did work briefly as an archaeologist, unfortunately, the ground freezes in upstate New York in the winter, and that makes it a touch difficult to dig - and get paid.  And eat and stuff.  I'm fond of eating, and so with that lovely, now-mostly-useless BA, I went straight into the military, and law enforcement the first time around  ::)

The next person has seriously considered elective plastic surgery, if not actually had it done.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mnemosyne

No. The idea of surgery terrifies me. Asking for surgery that I don't necessarily need? Definitely no.

The next person has complained to someone about the service they received from someone working and asked to see their manager. (( Like a waiter, a ticket taker, etc. ))
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I hope not. Not all service I have received have been spotless but I can't recall any time when I felt it was malicious. In my work years I have probably deserved a few complaints myself.

The next person have worked in a service job.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories